Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja (492 Views)

Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja by Eleta01(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
22nd July, 2019.

National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) Condemns the Approach of Shi’ites Protesters, Against the Government.

The apex youth body in the country has in totality condemed the approach of the embattled Islamic body, Shi’ites, for their protests strategy. The Youth body states that ninety percent of the protesters are mostly youths, who are supposed to be engaged productively in their respective fields. Stating that raising arms against security personnel, in the bid of fighting the government is never a way out. And can hardly result to peace and settlement; which is what the group has been known for, before now.

The President of the Council, Amb. Oladele John Nihi, in a close door meeting with some media groups, expressed his disapproval and also condemned the killings that took place along the Federal Secretariat, at the Central Business District in Abuja.

"This bloody protests can never bring a lasting solution to what this group has been clamoring for. In every situation, we as law abiding citizens of this country must at all cost, do things in the appropriate way. You don't just raise arms against the government and expect the government to jump on the knife and do your biding. I am saddened because most of the victims of these killings are majorly youths. With this I am urging the government with immediate effect, to look into this matter before it further escalates" -Amb Oladele John Nihi said.

The President further urged the protesters not to take the law into their hands in future endeavors. Commuters and residents of the affected areas are also advised to be vigilant to happening around them, in order to keep peace.

Signed:
Kelvin Oluseyi Eleta,
Chief Press Secretary to the President, NYCN.

Re: NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
What would u have them do .

..approach a court they have done that buhari refuse to hear the court

Peaceful protest they have done that buhari refused

Tell what they should do
Re: NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
And our beloved jobless firstlady that tagged the IG of police to a case that was already being handled is quiet about this inhuman act. If na Biodu matter, she for get voice. In as much as I don't support this group's actions, killing them like animals is worth condemning.
Re: NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja by Charleys: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Better join the project or you'll be left out
Re: NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja by middlebelter(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
mrvitalis:
What would u have them do .

..approach a court they have done that buhari refuse to hear the court

Peaceful protest they have done that buhari refused

Tell what they should do

they should go back to court and pursue matter to Supreme Court. They have history of violence and we cant watch why another Boko Haram evolves.
I am a strong critic of PMB, but on Shiite Matter, he has my support at least *05. All I want him to do is appeal the Court ruling if hes not ready to comply or work out a controlled release of El-Zakzaky the violent man.
Re: NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
middlebelter:

they should go back to court and pursue matter to Supreme Court. They have history of violence and we cant watch why another Boko Haram evolves.
I am a strong critic of PMB, but on Shiite Matter, he has my support at least *05. All I want him to do is appeal the Court ruling if hes not ready to comply or work out a controlled release of El-Zakzaky the violent man.

The law is the law ...the president dont want to obey law and u want shites to obey the law ?

Release him if he has history of violence it wont be long before he breaks the law again then u can arrest him ....u can even plant dss in his group

What am i even saying is buhari IQ up to 50 ?

1 Like

Re: NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja by Levant: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
middlebelter:

Be spreading sugarcoated propaganda while you pretend to be neutral. How much have they paid you to blackmail innocent civilians and lost lives? You will die one day and those two pennies will not avail you.

They have a history of violence in your own history textbook that you wrote.

They have gone to supreme court and Bubu doesn't want to comply with the law and the courts.

1 Like

Re: NYCN Condemns The Approach Of Shi’ites Protesters In Abuja by saaron(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
An illegitimate govt that feels they're above the law will reap anarchy and violence. There's no two ways about it.
The good thing is that buhari's demonic govt has succeeded in making enemies for itself accross Nigeria. And history has shown that a govt with enemies all over the place never suvives. Buhari's satanic govt will soon come to an end.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Amaechi, Saraki, Keyamo, Akpabio Included As Buhari Sends List / Wike Lauds Ex-chief Of Army Staff, Gen. Kenneth Minimah For Defending Democracy / An Interesting Story Of Marginalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.