Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer (53500 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered that petitions from the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo, and the Dakolos, be merged and investigated at the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Alagbon, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Lawyer to the Dakolos, Mr Femi Falana, made the revelation during a telephone conversation with The PUNCH on Monday.

Falana, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, told our correspondent that the IG had assured that justice would be done in the matter.

While denying that the police authorities had refused to act on the Dakolos’ petition, the human rights lawyer said the case would be brought to Lagos because the family were the first to petition the police.

https://punchng.com/breaking-fatoyinbo-vs-dakolos-ig-orders-case-transfer-to-lagos

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Amazingman(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Kingosytex(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy

I hope the Dakolos have made available enough of tangible evidence to Falana, this not just about ranting all over the media

The truth must surely prevail and the guilty must face the wrath of the law

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by jlinkd78(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by lordkush: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
can timi pay falana ? I remember sometime 2002 or 2003 na 38million falana charge one of babe relative.

except it's a bono case

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Funmmyastic: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
That's good.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by inoki247: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
make dem go spend inside dere GoFundMe donation mak dem no go look for evidence mak dem dey shout foul play for social media.. D pastor dey du him homeWork silently now e no mak noise. When Judgement hit dem I know some people will still come nd say what d Pastor did waz bad dat y he no leave am for God hand..

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by AroleOduduwa2: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Falana and his son will jump on anything to remain in the news, is this case SAN worthy, you think you’ll intimidate a high court judge cuz you’re a San with a no evidence case

This man that parade himself as a human right activist won’t say anything about the killing of the shittes, bunch of hypocrites

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by etrouble: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Falana and his son will jump on anything to remain in the news, is this case SAN worthy, you think you’ll intimidate a high court judge cuz you’re a San with a no evidence case

This man that parade himself as a human right activist won’t say anything about the killing of the shittes, bunch of hypocrites

Is your family currently as relevant as the Falanas? Just asking. You are talking about the killing of Shiites in Abuja while your brethren are being killed at your backyard.

323 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biodun don enter one chance.

lordkush:
can timi pay falana ? I remember sometime 2002 or 2003 na 38million falana charge one of babe relative.

except it's a bono case

Asides the fact that Timi is made, a lot of people have interest in the case and are rooting for the Dakolos.

I heard something about a GoFundMe page also, not sure though.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by gift01: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
lordkush:

except it's a bono case
na this kind case dey keep Falana relevant. He can't charge them so much. It keeps him in the spotlight

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fotoyinbo messed up by dragging the couple.Na the more secrets wey go eventually come out from other victims go finally nail am.Just hope other church members dont have his prick on their Iphones though, then intimate correspondences.E no go funny o.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by ikennamadu1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Fotoyinbo messed up by dragging the couple.Na the more secrets wey go eventually come out from other victims go finally nail am.Just hope other church members dont have his prick on their Iphones though

OGA. Nothing like other victims.. If they don't have any evidence against him. Then the case Is dead on arrival

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
ikennamadu1:

OGA. Nothing like other victims.. If they don't have any evidence against him. Then the case Is dead on arrival

And how did you know they dont have evidence? Abi na you won lawyer and judge the case?No be Dokolo evidence sef i dey find, i dey wait for one or two babes wey him dey shag concurrently to open mouth grin.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by BluntBoy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Are you kidding me?

Human rights lawyer , Mr. Femi Falana ( SAN ) , has petitioned the National Human Rights Commission demanding a probe into alleged killings of about 492 members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria , also known as Shi’ ites , by both the Army and the police since 2014.

https://punchng.com/army-police-have-killed-492-shiites-falana/

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by babyfaceafrica: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
story
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
We go finally hear word
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by CapitanS: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
lordkush:

except it's a bono case
I believe it's pro bono unless there's a money bag that is paying on their behalf. Timi definitely can't afford Falana's fees

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by ikennamadu1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

And how did you know they dont have evidence? Abi na you won lawyer and judge the case?No be Dokolo evidence sef i dey find, i dey wait for one or two babes wey him dey shag concurrently to open mouth grin.
One thing u need know be say.. Our justice system ne be all about dem say dem say... You gats get evidence... If not the way them go fling the case ehnn... E fit land for Bangladesh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by CapitanS: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

Are you kidding me?

Human rights lawyer , Mr. Femi Falana ( SAN ) , has petitioned the National Human Rights Commission demanding a probe into alleged killings of about 492 members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria , also known as Shi’ ites , by both the Army and the police since 2014.

https://punchng.com/army-police-have-killed-492-shiites-falana/
You just finished that guy off with a TKO in round one grin

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Dannyset(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Great

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by opalu: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
cool
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is very good news! That pastor better start praying to God truthful now!

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Lamasta(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why coming to social media in the first place? Let the court do its job without bias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Zombiekiller010: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Falana na anti pastors. He will gladly take d offer. Any where belle face

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by GTFO(f): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
CapitanS:

I believe it's pro bono unless there's a money bag that is paying on their behalf. Timi definitely can't afford Falana's fees

lol.. says the CFO grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.