Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US (18648 Views)

Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Elliot2(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2019
eazzzy1:
The me too movement has emboldened a lot of people to start saying lies and half truths. They call it saying ‘my truth’. They have also found a way to compel people to accept these lies even before they are proven.

My advise to guys, always make sure you have something of your own, one accusation can ruin your life. Imagine if pastor Biodun had a 9-5 job or was a pastor in someone else’s church, they would have suspended or let him go just so they don’t deal with the bad publicity.

Brothers hustle o. Your tenants won’t stop paying rent because you were accused of rape, your stocks wouldn’t stop paying dividends because of accusations, your land won’t stop appreciating because someone is telling what her mind has made up as the truth or rather ‘her truth’
This does not mean that there are no true rapists. And also,it does not mean Ronaldo didn't rape her;it only means the victim could not prove beyond reasonable doubts. And this right here is why victims don't wanna come out,because even the law does not trust them and thus expects a traumatised person to still have the mental capacity to have all details and evidence,as if they hashed and acted their own rape. It is absurd! Really,that we can never be like "God" who sees the heart, therefore evil men can get away with it by simply deleting evidences,or fallaciously derailing justice. Men and women,please say no to rape.
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Buckubuck:

That phrase pisses me off!! It's when they want to do evil they come up with ur truth, my truth, our truth. There's just one truth and it's known as the truth. Any other truth is a lie angry angry
what the fucck is "say your truth" what the hell is wrong with men of this generation who entertain all these rubbish
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
That is not submitting himself sir

He has tried to open another case entirely, which is the one of defamation and falsehood.
What would you describe as submitting?
As far as we all know, the police have not come out to say he was invited and he never turned up.
The case of defamation is part and parcel of the case not another case entirely. Go and get acquainted with ACJA 2015. He could have also gone on a media jamboree but he did the right thing which is to report the matter to the police.
Reporting the matter indicates a submission to the lawful authorities except you have another meaning for it
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by AntiMCU: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
he is still a rapist
Same with you...
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Iamgrey5(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Buckubuck:

What would you describe as submitting?
As far as we all know, the police have not come out to say he was invited and he never turned up.
The case of defamation is part and parcel of the case not another case entirely. Go and get acquainted with ACJA 2015. He could have also gone on a media jamboree but he did the right thing which is to report the matter to the police.
Reporting the matter indicates a submission to the lawful authorities except you have another meaning for it
He was never invitated

And no defamation is a different case from Rape.

In investigating a rape case, other allegedly raped by the victims can also come forward with their own allegations, whereas a defamation case will focus solely on Bukola's case.

The aforementioned position is why the pastor opened a different case.
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2019
Elliot2:
This does not mean that there are no true rapists. And also,it does not mean Ronaldo didn't rape her;it only means the victim could not prove beyond reasonable doubts. And this right here is why victims don't wanna come out,because even the law does not trust them and thus expects a traumatised person to still have the mental capacity to have all details and evidence,as if they hashed and acted their own rape. It is absurd! Really,that we can never be like "God" who sees the heart, therefore evil men can get away with it by simply deleting evidences,or fallaciously derailing justice. Men and women,please say no to rape.
Ronaldo did NOT rape her. She went to his hotel room of her own volition after a night of drinking and partying. I don't know what else is to show as far as we can see, a level of consent. Why did she go to report sexual assault but refused to tell the person or place to the police? She knew what she was about. It's stories like dis dat end up making people trivialise rape. Rape is violence and nobody should turn it to a weapon of blackmail

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He was never invitated

And no defamation is a different case from Rape.

In investigating a rape case, other allegedly raped by the victims can also come forward with their own allegations, whereas a defamation case will focus solely on Bukola's case.

The aforementioned position is why the pastor opened a different case.
You're ignorant. So, why is the police now investigating both cases as one or did you not hear what the igp said yesterday? According to ACJA 2015, if there's a case and a counter case is instituted based on the initial case, both are too be treated as one and one judgement is to take care of both matter.

You're not the police. So you can't say wether he was ever invited or not. You would not have known that the dakolos were invited if Timi had not made it another media circus. So don't say fatoyinbo was not invited as if you're there

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2019
Mftivi:
Amnesty in international Nigeria! The same that have been keeping quiet on Extra judicial killings of unarmed citizens by SARS operatives until some of us called them out after making that post. Today I have seen that they condemned the action of the police during recent Shiite protest! That is the kind of change I want and add my voice to. Wether they heard us or not, I am happy they are doing their job now instead of involving themselves in a case that the only substance from which to draw conclusion is an ordinary interview made by the accuser with no evidence whatsoever and another post by one cry cry man again with very murky details. It should also interest you to know that Timi refused to honor that invitation multiple times.
Are you serious

Anemesty international has kept quiet all this while

Ipob issue ?

End SARS issue ?

Shiite issue?

Bring back our girls issue ?

Perhaps you are new to the internet or social media.

At a point both major political parties in Nigeria were acussing Anemesty international of working for eachother. grin

Anemesty international is the most vocal international organization in Nigeria.

Please I don't think you need to EMBARRASS yourself any longer
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Iamgrey5(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Buckubuck:

You're ignorant. So, why is the police now investigating both cases one or did you not hear what the igp said yesterday? According to ACJA 2015, if there's a case and a counter case is instituted based on the initial case, both are too be treated as one and one judgement is to take care of both matter.

You're not the police. So you can't say wether he was ever invited or not. You would not have known that the dakolos were invited if Timi had not made it another media circus. So don't say fatoyinbo was not invited as if you're there
Both cases you say And you claimed they are thesame case

And you said I am the ignorant one cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by lexy2014: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The bus with men of SARS operatives all the way from Abuja was taken in your compound abi?

At first u said "truckload" now u are saying bus. Is bus& truck d same thing? Show us d picture of d "truckload of armed policemen". Since u have included "bus with men of SARS all d way from abuja", also avail us d pictures. I will b glad if u can also give us d number of policemen involved in this scenario u are referring. Thank u
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Iamgrey5(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2019
lexy2014:

At first u said "truckload" now u are saying bus. Is bus& truck d same thing? Show us d picture of d "truckload of armed policemen". Since u have included "bus with men of SARS all d way from abuja", also avail us d pictures. Thank u
Alright

The bus was all in the imagination of the Dakolos and well meaning people in Nigeria then
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Both cases you say And you claimed they are thesame case

And you said I am the ignorant one cheesy
It's obvious you're a joke and a waste of time. Seems you didn't see as one after both cases. In the eyes of the law, both cases are to be treated as one. Now go bury your head in knowledge and stop the disgrace you're dishing out to yourself
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Iamgrey5(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Buckubuck:

It's obvious you're a joke and a waste of time. Seems you didn't see as one after both cases. In the eyes of the law, both cases are to be treated as one. Now go bury your head in knowledge and stop the disgrace you're dishing out to yourself
You are slow

in the eyes of the law both cases remain separate as you yourself alluded to by using " both " which refers to more than one in the context of your sentence.
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by lexy2014: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Alright

The bus was all in the imagination of the Dakolos and well meaning people in Nigeria then

Oga show us d picture of d "truckload of fully armed policemen". Now u are changing d matter to bus after u said "truckload". Pls show d picture. Who are d well meaning Nigerians? Where they d ones snapping picture of truckload of police men or bus conveying police men? Guy, give us picture of ur "truckload of fully armed police men" and d bus u said came all d way from abuja. Y is that so difficult 4u to do?
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Segeshow: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2019
donprinyo:

I once carry one babe from club to my hotel room. I liked her companionship. Later in de night dere was no CD which I told her dat I can't have sex without it. So she volunteered to look for one. After de night, she turned to different person automatically, said dat I must pay her 15k or else she will tell de world I raped her. I tot she was joking o, remembering my good and selfless services I rendered last night. Suddenly, she started screaming o. My colleagues were around. So finally pleaded with her to give her 10k so dat she can go in peace. Since den, Fear women is my motto.

You be Brad Pitt abi? You carry girl from club no agree terms of agreement and you come knack after she go find condom for you. You are a real GOAT.
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are slow

in the eyes of the law both cases remain separate as you yourself alluded to by using " both " which rerers to more than one in the context of your sentence.
Yes o. The law written by your village elders inside plantain leaves ba? You're just a nitwit who knows next to nothing bombing everyone and everywhere with bloodcurdling ignorance. The govt really needs to pay serious attention to education in this country.
When a supposedly educated person can't understand a connotative statement, you begin the wonder the IQ level in his head
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Iamgrey5(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga show us d picture of d "truckload of fully armed policemen". Now u are changing d matter to bus after u said "truckload". Pls show d picture. Who are d well meaning Nigerians? Where they d ones snapping picture of truckload of police men or bus conveying police men? Guy, give us picture of ur "truckload of fully armed police men" and d bus u said came all d way from abuja. Y is that so difficult 4u to do?
Give me any evidence it wasn't there

Sahara report confirmed it

Timi himself confirmed it

Anemesty international confirmed it

Even the inspector general of Police in his press release couldn't deny it

But one anonymous guy is still sweating on evidence

I mean really!
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by anonymous1759(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Buckubuck:

Ronaldo did NOT rape her. She went to his hotel room of her own volition after a night of drinking and partying. I don't know what else is to show as far as we can see, a level of consent. Why did she go to report sexual assault but refused to tell the person or place to the police? She knew what she was about. It's stories like dis dat end up making people trivialise rape. Rape is violence and nobody should turn it to a weapon of blackmail

Leave that pussy Nigga people like them make the men community suffer. From her story you'll know she's lying. It's just all about the money. Until we attract same punishment and stigma for false rape allegation this madness won't stop.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Tedpgrass: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol

No sir Mr high IQ

Anemesty international questioned why armed men will be delivering a supposed invitation letter to an unarmed civilian. They believed it's a form of police brutality.

But you supposedly educated one cannot decipher the message. grin

Didn't realise Amnesty Intl in Nigeria had teeth or were concerned....

Where are they when SARS brutality was being reported... How much publicity have they created over indiscriminate killings in Middle belt and along our highways by a certain sect........... or over other weighty national matters

But in this case, there is a sudden interest bordering on paranoia by certain parties.

Let the rule of law be upheld

And more concerning needs of Nigerians be addressed!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by lexy2014: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Give me any evidence it wasn't there

Sahara report confirmed it

Timi himself confirmed it

Anemesty international confirmed it

Even the inspector general of Police in his press release couldn't deny it

But one anonymous guy is still sweeting on evidence

I mean really!

I didn't tell u they were not there or not there. But since u said they were there, then show us d pix since u say all these individuals & organizations confirmed that there was a "truckload of fully armed policemen" at d home of d Dakolos. Also show us d pictures of d bus and give us d number of fully armed policemen that were there. Thank u

If am "anonymous", what are u? Do u in any way have a stake in d case any more than I do?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2019
What happens in Vegas really stays in Vegas grin .
How this game escaped the trap of the hunter would still be a mystery to the said hunter. She forgot the game is a master of the gamegrin If you know you know.
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by TemmyT002(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2019
Nice judgment
However, if you don't fornicate, no one will accuse you of rape.
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by bigkingwillie(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2019
eazzzy1:
The me too movement has emboldened a lot of people to start saying lies and half truths. They call it saying ‘my truth’. They have also found a way to compel people to accept these lies even before they are proven.

My advise to guys, always make sure you have something of your own, one accusation can ruin your life. Imagine if pastor Biodun had a 9-5 job or was a pastor in someone else’s church, they would have suspended or let him go just so they don’t deal with the bad publicity.

Brothers hustle o. Your tenants won’t stop paying rent because you were accused of rape, your stocks wouldn’t stop paying dividends because of accusations, your land won’t stop appreciating because someone is telling what her mind has made up as the truth or rather ‘her truth’

thumbs up to you sir. I will read this every morning
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Martinez39(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2019
cococandy:

So poor men don’t get accused of rape? When it happens to a popular person then it must be because they made it in life? When have you even been fired up about these randy men raping people everyday and you hear about it all over the news?

Stop pretending like you care about any false accusations which statistically is ten times lower than true accusations, when you are just concerned that what you did in the darkness will catch up with you someday.
I was scrolling down really fast and came across your comment without seeing the moniker behind it and, immediately, I greatly suspected the moniker was cococandy and on checking, I was right. Now tell me, are the atmospheric pressure and the hot sun rays oppressive and sexist against women and the precious female child? What about the hurricanes and tsunami? Are men the cause? Are we men oppressive and barbaric? What can be done and how can we help? grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by ollins(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Do you notice how Oprah Winfrey and the big networks was quiet and low key over this Ronaldo case? Trust me if it was an Obama, will Smith, tiger woods that was being accused , Oprah Winfrey will carry the news every day, see the case of MJ, all the networks will be out screaming for blood. My question is this, why does the black race hates its own?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by YoungLionken(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2019
cococandy:

So poor men don’t get accused of rape? When it happens to a popular person then it must be because they made it in life? When have you even been fired up about these randy men raping people everyday and you hear about it all over the news?

Stop pretending like you care about any false accusations which statistically is ten times lower than true accusations, when you are just concerned that what you did in the darkness will catch up with you someday.

Hello Minister of defence, only you mentioned about six persons.. Anyway, help me say hello to your Master the Devil! Let him know that his plans are yielding negative results. Ciao!!
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by betatalk: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:

But did you see a truckload of fully armed police officers delivering an "invitation letter" to the alleged victim.

That is the way it is done in saner climes, the accused submitted himself to investigation until proven innocent, after which he can then sue for defamation.

Not the other way round like one man of God wanted to do in your country.

Did u see the truckload and did u see the armed policemen
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by cowardafonja: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2019
hhhhh

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by Stephendeals: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The bus with men of SARS operatives all the way from Abuja was taken in your compound abi?

Did you see any SARS men in the bus or just a bus with a Driver?
Why not a picture of the Men?
This is just careless and spurious allegation that you are saying base on what someone said and not what you saw or can prove with evidence be guided.
Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by AntiMCU: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mftivi:
if you have sense you will understand that it's better an allegation is properly investogated cos let's assume that your less than 10% is true, it's still bad. See the way you have reduced innocent men wasting in jail to a statistical figure. Some of y'all are really the devil.
The hate that cococandy has against men is something I can't fathom.

It's as if she was raped when she was a child.
I've notice her comments on this forum.
Always attacking men and not women when they err.

Such a bitter soul.
I pray she finds peace.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by AntiMCU: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
I was scrolling down really fast and came across your comment without seeing the moniker behind it and, immediately, I greatly suspected the moniker was cococandy and on checking, I was right. Now tell me, are the atmospheric pressure and the hot sun rays oppressive and sexist against women and the precious female child? What about the hurricanes and tsunami? Are men the cause? Are we men oppressive and barbaric? What can be done and how can we help? grin
That cococandy was either raped/molested in her youth.

The hate is not normal.

If any mod like, ban me.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US by cococandy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
AntiMCU:

That cococandy was either raped/molested in her youth.

The hate is not normal.

If any mod like, ban me.

YoungLionken:

Hello Minister of defence, only you mentioned about six persons.. Anyway, help me say hello to your Master the Devil! Let him know that his plans are yielding negative results. Ciao!!

You must be a rapist that’s why you rush to shut down accusers without knowing for sure that they are lying. You are afraid the people you raped will come forward one day. That’s why you and your fellow rapists are working extremely hard to create an environment where victims feel afraid to speak up. Because if they do, everyone will say they are lying.
The fate of rapists will befall you. Your victims will find you in the dark and end you. No need for public sme sme like the Dakolos are doing. Una never jam

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension / Asisat Oshoala Donates Football Kits To Former Grassroots Team In Lagos / 39 Year-Old Zlatan Ibrahimovic Recalled To Sweden Squad 5 Years After Retiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.