Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Do You Believe In Spiritism - Necromancy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spiritism - Necromancy? (1595 Views)

Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Spiritism - Necromancy? by daylae(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2010
They've been so much speculations and superstitions about this troubling issue of the supernaturals. Its very unfortunate people still lock themselves in such misery,though each culture dictates how its practice. Maybe because of the agony of their loss,people seek consolation in spiritism,which is a bondage to be weary of.  

The practice of going through a medium(usually a spiritualist) during a seance to connect to the dead- some are dead even for ages,trying to talk to what is said to be their spirit is rather strange,cus there is no connection between the living and the dead who are supposed to be in hades- another imaginary place for the dead.

Also the use of ouija board  to recieve messages believed to have come from people who are dead,and probably allay issues to them for clarification and direction is another ruse victims finds themselves in.

Spiritism is clearly evident in almost every part of the world,even in europe and america,so its not a matter of "afrian mentality and absurdum" that we readily assume.

I believe even though it may seem like people are given the chance of talking with dead family members or other  loved ones,the truth is, its either they are being decieved,or actually talking with familiar spirits known as demons.

Do share your views/experience.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritism - Necromancy? by candleligh: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
I am agree with you buddy.
It happens to me.

buzz lightyear costume
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritism - Necromancy? by thehomer: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
I think they're scams. Most of them deliberate scams.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritism - Necromancy? by RavenRoarhaven: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
[color=#770077][/color][/quote]As someone who practises a certain form of Necromancy, I can submit that they are not scams. The Necromancer religion[quote author=thehomer]I think they're scams. Most of the deliberate scams are preformed by charlatans who are not actual practitioners of Necromancy. tongue There are lots of shams and myths concerning Necromancy but certainly there is a truth behind it. I would like to direct you to this link : http://skulduggery.wikia.com/wiki/Necromancer. Go and read the section called "Beliefs", it is very informative and is incredibly accurate grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Calvary Army Ministries, Ejigbo, Lagos / Jesus Conquered Hearts Through Love , Muhammad Conquered Through WAR - DISCUSS / What Is Your View And Belief About Purgatory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.