Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow (10654 Views)

Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by References: 6:24am On Jul 23, 2019
The United Kingdom will today know its new premier preparatory to tomorrow’s resignation of Prime Minister Theresa May.

It is expected that by lunchtime, the European nation would have welcomed its new leader, as the Conservatives would have announced the winner of the party’s two-horse race leadership contest between former London Mayor, Boris Johnson, and Foreign Secretary, Jeremy Hunt.

Johnson, a one-time Foreign Secretary himself, has retained the bookies’ favourite to get the keys to 10 Downing Street since May’s tearful decision to leave office was announced on May 24.

Today is her final full day in office, and tomorrow, she will take her valedictory Prime Minister’s Question, PMQs at the House of Commons.

Thereafter, the outgoing PM would drive to Buckingham Palace to inform the Queen of her disengagement.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/uk-awaits-new-pm-as-may-quits-tomorrow/

2 Likes

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Amazingman(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2019
Wow, wish some president i know somewhere can resign too to stop bloodshed

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by tstx(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2019
I may miss MAY

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2019
She has certainly paid her dues.

Take your business to the next level, incorporate your business and file your company returns at the CAC at discounted prices. Our efficiency is hinged on a solid experience corporate relations.
Take advantage of this opportunity to register:

- Business Name (#25,000).
- Limited Companies (from #70,000).
- Incorporated Trustees i.e churches, mosques, clubs and associations (from #120,000).
- We also assist you to get your TIN (#20,000)

We deliver your documents within 5 working days to any part of the country. Call/chat us up today on 0807 525 6644 for an amazing customer experience.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Amowap2019(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2019
OTOGE 4 UK

1 Like

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by tstx(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Amazingman:
Wow, wish some president i know somewhere can resign too to stop bloodshed

Even if that president you know resigns, the bloodshed won't stop. So stop deceiving yourself..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by whytediamond(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2019
F
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by honest1480(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Their proactive mindsets make politics so interesting
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Gosj01(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2019
Ok

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by ForeThinker: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2019
cool
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Sunofgod(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2019
BJ ..
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by fakuta(f): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2019
I dreamt about fall of UK,
Help them pray please
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by PapaBaby: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari please prepare your hand over notes.

Anybody but Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by dermmy(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2019
E no consign us jor. We get our own problems here

1 Like

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Amuocha: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2019
Useless UK
Useless racist
Useless queen
Useless government
Useless conservative
Useless UK visa
Amazing BREXIT
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Enoch07: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless UK
Useless racist
Useless queen
Useless government
Useless conservative
Useless UK visa
Amazing BREXIT
Far better Dan one shiit hole I know

4 Likes

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Flier: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Who is decieving who? We all know it’s Boris Johnson
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by gaetano: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2019
Very selfish people. They want to leave because they are feeling oppressed. Yet they will like others to remain as one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Amuocha: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2019
Enoch07:

Far better Dan one shiit hole I know

Watch how the useless economy would crash soon.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Eager to see who gets the keys to 10 Downing Street.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Oga keep quiet
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Another day has come.
Nothing last for ever.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Imoh555(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
All nairalanders kneel before your king and say the words of exultation for I will be the new Prime Minister by tomorrow
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Imoh555:
All nairalanders kneel before your king and say the words of exultation for I will be the new Prime Minister by tomorrow
Being positive issa good thing in life.
All the best man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by NPComplete: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2019
fakuta:
I dreamt about fall of UK,
Help them pray please

What the fvck is this? Empires have been rising and falling. Nations have been changing. All this has been happening as far back as human civilization began. So what's special about the UK. Pray my ass. And your dream don't mean anything.

1 Like

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by nothingspoil70: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless UK
Useless racist
Useless queen
Useless government
Useless conservative
Useless UK visa
Amazing BREXIT
Don't lose hope the new PM will grant you your visa
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by crackhouse(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2019
Quit
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by tstx(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2019
Imoh555:

He is still sleeping.. Someone wake him please

1 Like

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by gratiaeo(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2019
Imagine if this news is coming from Nigeria celebration will surpass that of Abacha death

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry / Mali: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Revenge Attacks In Nigeria / Bridgestone Suspending Tire Production and all Capital Investment in Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.