Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,627 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow (10671 Views)

Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Chiedu4Trump: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2019
nnn
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by nothingspoil70: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2019
gratiaeo:
Imagine if this news is coming from Nigeria celebration will surpass that of Abacha death
In the south east
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by samcus(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Before you engage her, be very mindful of her Ex boyfriend(s) Some of them are still in love with their Ex, they just left the relationship cuz the boy is not ready to settle down. Bestie is the baptismal name!! LEMME MIND MY BUSINESS.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by naijadrivablog: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Boris Johnson will likely emerge PM but in this Iran/West faceoff, Jeremy Hunt is like Winston Churchill at this time.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by fakuta(f): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Bro is too early to stress your brain this way, is a choice okay, and the fact that our own is somehow doesn't mean that we despise the great ones
NPComplete:

What the fvck is this? Empires have been rising and falling. Nations have been changing. All this has been happening as far back as human civilization began. So what's special about the UK. Pray my ass. And your dream don't mean anything.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by uuzba(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2019
fakuta:
I dreamt about fall of UK,
Help them pray please
Help them what?
Help them speak English?
A I help them colonise another country?
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by NPComplete: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2019
fakuta:
Bro is too early to stress your brain this way, is a choice okay, and the fact that our own is somehow doesn't mean that we despise the great ones

Your dream don't mean sh!t. No one is praying for the UK. Get that in your brain.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by roladex(f): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Amazingman:
Wow, wish some president i know somewhere can resign too to stop bloodshed
unfortunately they wont cos they see it as their inheritance
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Isoduwa(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2019
Amazingman:
Wow, wish president buhari i know somewhere can resign too to stop bloodshed
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Enoch07: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Amuocha:

Watch how the useless economy would crash soon.

And they'll bounce back after
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2019
Meanwhile the CIA is doing everything to make sure a puppet is planted.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Injera(f): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2019
May is the worst British Prime Minister ever
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by AnanseK(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2019
gaetano:
Very selfish people. They want to leave because they are feeling oppressed. Yet they will like others to remain as one

The Igbos will always make noise to the high heavens about Biafra and when the matter is taking shape they will quickly chicken out and start visiting Governors and Emirs in the north and begging for unity. This is not acceptable.
The Herdsmen should leave the East and everything will follow peacefully.
We must agree to separate in peace and make time table and terms of reference for the total and final separation.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Imoh555(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80541155:

Being positive issa good thing in life.
All the best man!

Thanks boss
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by uwa244(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Awww.... Fareware to her.
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by Phereezy: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2019
honest1480:
Their proactive mindsets make politics so interesting

Yes unlike a country that I live in where it is do or die ���
Re: The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow by follock007(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
and i was just thinking of how saraki was booted out after the end of one term in office only and today teressa is silently going too. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mali: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Revenge Attacks In Nigeria / JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry / Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.