Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel (42823 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Elchicolo: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Azagbene community in Ekeremor Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, on Tuesday, was thrown into confusion, following the alleged invasion of the community by operatives of the Joint Task Force (JTF), over the killing of two Army personnel by suspected criminals from the community.

The killing of the Army personnel has continued to draw the attention of individuals, government and the Civil Society Organization (CSO), who described it as barbaric and unfortunate.

Details shortly…

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/23/breaking-army-raze-bayelsa-community-killing-2-personnel-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Elchicolo: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
The proponents of Obasanjo is a barbarian for attacking Odi.........

Here you are....

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Ogarj(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by falcon01: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
1999 oo I swear I no go forget am oo when dem kill the people oo and them make their children's be orphans ooo, anytime wey I think am oo water dey pour for my eyes oo somebody say make I leave am oo but I say me I must talk am ooo...

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by 10mobile: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Although it is highly condemnable for anyone to kill army personnel, let the world take note of this: Many soldiers have been killed in the North-East (many of them from the South), but no northern community was razed. It is clear that a particular part of the country is always getting targeted. Why should you raze down a whole community (killing 1000s of innocent people and destroying their means of livelihood) just because of what a few criminals must have done? And why don't you spread the treatment if indeed you think it's right? This is the second time this is happening in one state that produced the most considerate but most attacked president of Nigeria ever. Why

419 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by beeblack: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Whenever I remember this statement "first to do no dey pain, but second to do na pepper", I always caution my self not to cause wahala for my parents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Azagbene community in Ekeremor Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, on Tuesday, was thrown into confusion, following the alleged invasion of the community by operatives of the Joint Task Force (JTF), over the killing of two Army personnel by suspected criminals from the community.
These soldiers must have learnt this act from OBJ.
The horrible image of Odi town is still very fresh in our memory.
This is one thing PMB is very slow to do : rightly so!

Waiting for the community response to this. need to read from both sides.
Sad!
So sad!!

Sane Nigerians read below something 'similar' that happened some years back in a foreign land.
Note the part with the red ink.......

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by KmniAutos(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
2009 hon.da accord 1.6m

Reg Toyota pencil light 650k... Up for grab

2008 reg Electra 1m
Scrap generators... Contact me

1 Like

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by AmazingELixir: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Odi part 2
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Pascopele: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Public alert⚠️: ongoing confrontation btw Security forces and IMN members

Avoid Banex Wuse II area

If you are within the Area, Stay indoors

8 Likes

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by sparog(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is totally wrong ans it can only happen in Africa

embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by 01mcfadden(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Again?
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by sonnie10: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
The blood of the innocent victims in all of these will seek for justice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by QuickStandard: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
How many boko Haram or shite community have they razed down?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by sotall(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
angry
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Jason007: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
This isn't good. violence doesn't solve anything but diplomacy.
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
GO AND FACE BOKO HARAM
YOU WILL NOT GO

FACE CIVILIANS
UNA GO GO

SMH

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by 01mcfadden(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80558570:

As e dey hot!
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by naijadrivablog: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Only in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is what it is,boko haram get rehab and get intergrated into the society while any sort of fight in the Naija delta get communities razed to ashes.a corper and police got gunned down this week in “ABUJA” in broad daylight by terrorists yet no provocation by military force e.g police or army

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Donmoscojaja(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jamebrown22:
Ok

go rest
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Blackfire(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shithole....
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Triangles1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
They would tag Buhari to this menace now, as if Buhari is responsible for the killing of two personnels.

The village header would not say anything now but when Python dance start they will call Buhari name.

This is how they killed 4 innocent students in porthacourt .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Chiedu4Trump: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bayelsa people, Ndo! cry

We need to intensify our effort to leave Nigeria
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
While bokoharam are killing soldiers and army colonel,yet they are given amnesty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Ctorch: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bayelsans love one Nigeria die
plus their pipelines surveillance contract
So they should enjoy whatever they are getting.
Go to some communities there, u will keep but they prefer to suffer.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money / EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo / Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.