Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel (42857 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Etizz: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
KmniAutos:
2009 hon.da accord 1.6m

Reg Toyota pencil light 650k... Up for grab

2008 reg Electra 1m
Scrap generators... Contact me

This is Hyundai not Honda...pics of the pencil light nkor?
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by KmniAutos(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Etizz:

I know... I wrote about the Hyundai too... I don't want to add all pics,so I don't get banned
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by KmniAutos(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Etizz:

Add me on whats.app 08.16914.788.4
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by mvem(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Etimnaic:

It's a pity that the Army gets to throw her weight down south over the killing of just two personels (No disrespect to the dead and no excuses for the wrong deeds committed), whereas they've lost thousands of personels up North and no community ever gets razed. A few days ago, high ranking officers were ambushed and killed but no house has been razed not to mention community. This is just so wrong. What happened to us Nigeria
that place is jakana about 40kms to Maiduguri...open desert , what are you to raze down there ?....community there is almost non-existent bacause of the insurgency. They were attacked by a fighting force(bokoharam) that do have a camp, they don't go and disappear in a community.....dont compare a war theatre(war front) with the criminals in the community ...dont compare the two
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Insectkiller: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
It can only happened in d southern part..
Divorce Nigeria!!

Injustice everywhere...

Let every tribe go their separate ways..

Nah by force to be one country.. cry cry cry
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Etizz: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
KmniAutos:

Add me on whats.app 08.16914.788.4

Ok
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by riczy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=sonnie10 post=80558607]The blood of the innocent victims in all of these will seek for justice [/quotthis e]let's stop believing this poo, Dts y I Dnt forgive
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Bestbeelieve: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Triangles1:
They will tag Buhari to this menace now, as if Buhari is responsible for the killing of two personnel.

The village header will not say anything now but when Python dance start they will call Buhari name.

This is how they kill 4 innocent student in porthacourt .

just look at your triangular brain!!! SMH
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Bestbeelieve: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
mvem:
that place is jakana about 40kms to Maiduguri...open desert , what are you to raze down there ?....community there is almost non-existent bacause of the insurgency. They were attacked by a fighting force(bokoharam) that do have a camp, they don't go and disappear in a community.....dont compare a war theatre(war front) with the criminals in the community ...dont compare the two

INDEED!! But when it was time for selection election millions of spirits appeared to vote!!! wise up!!
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Bestbeelieve: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
The armed forces need re organization and re orientation! Just a bunch of illiterate incompetent FOOLS!!!
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Triangles1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bestbeelieve:

just look at your triangular brain!!! SMH

I viewed some of your post on your profile with 0 likes/Share, because you see yourself wiser than everybody.
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by binalas(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
falcon01:
1999 oo I swear I no go forget am oo when dem kill the people oo and them make their children's be orphans ooo, anytime wey I think am oo water dey pour for my eyes oo somebody say make I leave am oo but I say me I must talk am ooo...
20th Anniversary
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by optm(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's a pity lives of Nigerians doesn't matter. What happens to d millitary setting a manhunt for the killers? This is a show of weakness rather than strength; flexing muscles on the defenceless. What a shame
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by mvem(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bestbeelieve:

INDEED!! But when it was time for selection election millions of spirits appeared to vote!!! wise up!!
yes...many were relocated to the the town especially the idps...I am there so what am I wising up too
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Kylekent59: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Triangles1:

Check your spelling IF YOU ARE

My spellings has nothing to do. Accept correction so as not to disgrace yourself in public.

Many of us here use auto correction, so I typed you're, but your came out.

If you like you accept, just pray you won't speak to crowd and make blunders. grin grin
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by ise82(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
10mobile:
Although it is highly condemnable for anyone to kill army personnel, let the world take note of this: Many soldiers have been killed in the North-East (many of them from the South), but no northern community was razed. It is clear that a particular part of the country is always getting targeted. Why should you raze down a whole community (killing 1000s of innocent people and destroying their means of livelihood) just because of what a few criminals must have done? And why don't you spread the treatment if indeed you think it's right? This is the second time this is happening in one state that produced the most considerate but most attacked president of Nigeria ever. Why

Dakolos blood won’t protest this oo but rather disrupt a church service. Demons in human skin. God will punish all those protesters against the church.
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Etimnaic(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
cutedharmee:

Wehrey just two soldiers u said shocked shocked shocked...if i tell u what's on ma mind eeehn walahi u'll jus decide to go hang yourself on ur own
The headline said two
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Etimnaic(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
mvem:
Let's not be quick to pick sides and tag one "criminal" and the other "war artists". You just mentioned that BH has a camp, so wouldn't it be morally justified if they went in to raze their camps. By the way, where do they get all the population during elections despite the open desert
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Ojiofor: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80558570:

These soldiers must have learnt this act from OBJ.
The horrible image of Odi town is still very fresh in our memory.
This is one thing PMB is very slow to do : rightly so!

Waiting for the community response to this. need to read from both sides.
Sad!
So sad!!

Sane Nigerians read below something 'similar' that happened some years back in a foreign land.
Note the part with the red ink.......

You mean Buhari took Shia to court after murdering over a thousand of their members including 3 sons of their leader and destroyed their neighborhood?
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by mvem(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Etimnaic:

Let's not be quick to pick sides and tag one "criminal" and the other "war artists". You just mentioned that BH has a camp, so wouldn't it be morally justified if they went in to raze their camps. By the way, where do they get all the population during elections despite the open desert
the whole of southeast is not bigger than borno state ...that should give you an idea of the size even despite their considerable population ....and i am not over exaggerating
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Essential(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
10mobile:
Although it is highly condemnable for anyone to kill army personnel, let the world take note of this: Many soldiers have been killed in the North-East (many of them from the South), but no northern community was razed. It is clear that a particular part of the country is always getting targeted. Why should you raze down a whole community (killing 1000s of innocent people and destroying their means of livelihood) just because of what a few criminals must have done? And why don't you spread the treatment if indeed you think it's right? This is the second time this is happening in one state that produced the most considerate but most attacked president of Nigeria ever. Why

just dey cry until water finish. Trouble sleep yaga wake am. I pity their family.

1 Like

Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Triangles1(m): 1:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Kylekent59:

My spellings has nothing to do. Accept correction so as not to disgrace yourself in public.

Many of us here use auto correction, so I typed you're, but your came out.

If you like you accept, just pray you won't speak to crowd and make blunders. grin grin

Jaapa jor...
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by wizardus: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Elchicolo:
Azagbene community in Ekeremor Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, on Tuesday, was thrown into confusion, following the alleged invasion of the community by operatives of the Joint Task Force (JTF), over the killing of two Army personnel by suspected criminals from the community.

The killing of the Army personnel has continued to draw the attention of individuals, government and the Civil Society Organization (CSO), who described it as barbaric and unfortunate.

Details shortly…

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/23/breaking-army-raze-bayelsa-community-killing-2-personnel-photos/

Nawa!

Meanwhile army handover repentant Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIlpEsDUldg
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Kylekent59: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Triangles1:

Jaapa jor...

Your accent says it all.
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by zeuss: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2019
mvem:
don't make excuses!!!!! Fulani have killed more than 100 soldiers and police in JOS and benue nothing has ever happened even one arrest is not made talkless of community razed.
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by zeuss: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2019
Essential:

just dey cry until water finish. Trouble sleep yaga wake am. I pity their family.

why Fulani dey kill soldier everywhere and go free?
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Triangles1(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Kylekent59:

Your accent says it all.

You better show where you belong because British don't know you.

English is a combination of different languages and you're here forming genius to attract slow poke set of people.
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Bestbeelieve: 4:02am On Aug 23, 2019
mvem:
yes...many were relocated to the the town especially the idps...I am there so what am I wising up too

answer yourself!!
Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by Bestbeelieve: 4:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Triangles1:

I viewed some of your post on your profile with 0 likes/Share, because you see yourself wiser than everybody.

your words not mine...... my posts are personal and meant to stimulate mental reasoning so dont be ignorant i dont need likes/ shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Otasowie, UNIBEN Professor Shot Dead In Benin. Photo / Man Found Dead In An Uncompleted Building In Lekki, Lagos. Graphic Photos / Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.