Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List (56695 Views)

Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
daddytime:
Ambode na kpuf kpuf wey no get level.

Disappointed in how he missed out on almost all front without a struggle.

Laslas Baba fit make am Ambassador to Niger or Benin Republic.

He's done his bit...make e go enjoy him early retirement.

All these bloggers with their headache-inducing headache ehn

Just check the op English...na dem go dey laugh PEJ...

Dundees

just keep quiet before they remind you that English isn't their mother tongue or that they aren't first ladies... Something will justify their idiocy no matter what you say..
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Aladinn:

Thank you my brother. Didn't see your comment before I replied him. Some people just talk politics as if it comedy skit.
all over the world politics is not a Tea Party u count The cost before making a move... obaseki in edo state can make a move because his deputy some assembly members and other party leader's are with him...moreso pdp is strong in edo in Lagos apc is strong like Barça Madrid in LA liga...ambode moving to opposition would have been Suicidal
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
jrusky:

Bro what are you saying again for goodness sake? Are you mad or what? Is your head paining you or what?

Pls what has your post got to do with Ambode not on the list biko tell me
since you are too dull to understand, let me waste a little of my time in improving your education..
Nigerian politics is all about personal interests. As a poliyician ,you make allies who would be beneficial to you in the long run.. Ambode obviously thought Buhari would compensate him for all his ass kissing efforts. Muhammad however had other plans..
Is Ambode not Yoruba and is buhari not Hausa/ Fulani?
did the Yoruba man not fall for the Hausa man,s trick
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Enemyofpeace: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
naijaboy756:
Dead meat suya or Vulture suya?
He sells boat suyas
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Aladinn(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
all over the world politics is not a Tea Party u count The cost before making a move... obaseki in edo state can make a move because his deputy some assembly members and other party leader's are with him...moreso pdp is strong in edo in Lagos apc is strong like Barça Madrid in LA liga...ambode moving to opposition would have been Suicidal

Getting impeached would deny him of the usual remuneration packages created for ex-govs of the state. Impeachment just be like school expulsion. He counted his cost, and chose the lesser evil which was very smart of him.
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by AreaFada2: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
PropaMan:
god fatherism and corruption wont let Nigeria move forward, we dont even understand how backwards we are, these leaders keep on destroying us with their Greed and personal interest.

i give up on Nigeria, Nigeria is a failed country

I guess we deserve our troubles. When you you see the way so-called youth are lambasting Ambode for wanting breathing space to do his job as a governor.

So let's keep wallowing in godfatherism and mediocrity until things fall apart.
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by jrusky(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
simplelex:
since you are too dull to understand, let me waste a little of my time in improving your education..
Nigerian politics is all about personal interests. As a poliyician ,you make allies who would be beneficial to you in the long run.. Ambode obviously thought Buhari would compensate him for all his ass kissing efforts. Muhammad however had other plans..
Is Ambode not Yoruba and is buhari not Hausa/ Fulani?
did the Yoruba man not fall for the Hausa man,s trick

Infact you are very dull now I know not only your head is painting you but your brain is aching you badly.

Pls is Ambode not apc member? Pls can you kindly tell me or show me anywhere Ambode or anyone said the reason Ambode was travelling around with Buhari was because he Ambode want ministerial appointment? Or pls it Buhari that told you such

All I can deduced from your silly post is still that same demon called tribal hate that devil naturally inflicted on people of your calibre.

Kachukwu one of the most highly pipe up hero pls where is his name Bro go for deliverance nothing like parlance for someone who choose to followed his party presidential candidate to achieved their aim. Do you understand If no then seek help elsewhere ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by ejemamaka: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Gforce2019: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Doyin2:

This type of grammar is not suitable for front page undecided

Grammarian , well done o!
Guardian newspaper is waiting for your CV.
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by ejimatic: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
kidap:
Nigerians as took to their handles on twitter to react to the absence of former Lagos State Governor, Ambode from Buhari's ministerial list released recently.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-react-to-ambodes-absence-from-buharis-ministerial-list/

Ambode s name is
on the APC server
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Tinubu wehdone sir

but Fashola no de fear tinibu na... whether tinibu or not fashola must make the list....lol
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by bobochem: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
fergie001:
Some of the names here are people who will fight for 2023......Aregbesola, Amaechi, Akpabio, Ogah, et al.
These are people who have something at stake in 2023.....

Ambode doesn't...he has shown to have absolutely no grassroots or base and therefore a political liability..hence didn't make the list...

He will be compensated nonetheless, one committee of economic think tank or any foolish name they may deem fit, and place him to chair it....

But truth be told, is this list worth all the razzmatazz that had accompanied it in the last few months?
Akpabio?
Amaechi?
Fashola?
Adamu Adamu?
Ngige?

Are these the people to push the President's Next Level Agenda....

Oluwa ssanu wa ooooo
shutrup ur mouth. U Tinubu boy.wen ur jagaban sub ambode name wt mamowora
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Jabioro: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
what stone?Is it a seen to ask who tolded him?
Another
one intentionally thrown..go to Mama Mulikat to collect a bottle of origin..just mentioned my moniker
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by sterlingD(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
This photo caption make LWKMD

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by anigbajumo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Ambode is a Yoruba Christian..

That's why he's being haunted

We av many problem in this country, imagine nonsense coming from this one.
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by moshould(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Billions bro not millions
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Austineva(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
him name go dey inside the next list, the guy try for Buhari no be small grin grin
I tell u, bro grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Immaculate090: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
You cant mess with Jaganban and live to tell the tale..

Ambode, Epe people are waiting to receive U..

One day monkey go go market and no go come back..GOD IS WATCHING
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by bigpicture001: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tinubu made d nominatio of every one in the south..people he needs for his election campaign
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by FrancMekason(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Happy too dat Isaac Adewole didn't make the list.
He should go and start carpentery work as earlier advised medical drs�
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by arrestdarrester: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2019
simplelex:
Since the beginning of time, the Yorubas have always fallen for the tricks of Hausas.. na normal thing.

Simply because the easiest person to deceive is a greedy person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Raskasal(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Ambode no reach to bench Fashola. Fashola is a better choice anytime any day
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Yemiwonder(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Ambode is a Yoruba Christian..

That's why he's being haunted

Don't say that make we assume day in no want am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.