Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood (8862 Views)

Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dancer In Police Grips For Luring Mad Man And Raping Him After Seeing The Size Of His Dangling Manhood
Yesterday at 11:02 AM

It takes courage and fear of God to resist certain temptations, especially those that are so enticing. A dancer who could not resist the tempting size of a mad man's dangling penis, reportedly lured him into a private room and gave him the raping of his life.

According to reports, the incident occurred on Friday around 5 p.m. in Chinhoyi area of Zimbabwe where the dancer, identified as Evernice, had gone to perform along with her fellow dancers.

Apparently, she saw the mentally ill man walking naked with his obviously large and long penis dangling in-between his legs, and due to her inability to resist the temptation to imagining herself 'chopping the thing', she surreptitiously lured him into the said private room and had sex with him.

Mashonaland West provincial police spokesperson, Inspector Clemence Mabgweazara is reported to have confirmed the arrest of Evernice.

Also confirming the news was president of Dancers Association of Zimbabwe (DAZ), Harpers Mapimhidze who condemned the dancer's conduct.

"We condemn and don't tolerate such behaviour by a dancer and we don't expect this in the future." "She took advantage of the man's condition to quench her appetite," Mapimhidze is quoted as saying.

Gistreel.com quoted a source close the incident as saying: "It was on Friday last week around 5pm when the man was making some funny moves. He was exposing his privates and he has a big private organ which Evernice got attracted to and she then got interested to get close to the victim. She then took him to a room where she slept with him."

The unnamed source added: "After she finished having sex with him, he told people that he had had sex with the accused. A counselor was quickly called before police also came to the scene and took her to the cells."

"She was on stage, and she was advised to run away since she had committed an offence by sleeping with a person who is not well."

"She refused to run away saying that he was the one who had slept with her."

Reports say Evernice has been charged by the Zimbabwean police, it is not clear what the charges are.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/dancer-in-police-grips-for-luring-mad-man-and-raping-him-after-seeing-the-size-of-his/tkhmvtx

1 Share

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Raysleek: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Devil is wicked but some humans are very wickeder

4 Likes

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Amazingman(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Raysleek:
Devil is wicked but some humans are very wickeder

My brother , how I want take compare naija current government wickedness to Satan.

1 Like

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Raysleek: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Amazingman:

My brother , how I want take compare naija current government wickedness to Satan.
Wickedest

7 Likes

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by nzeobi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
it is finished

1 Like

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hhmm ok, I guess the struggle is indeed real....

2 Likes

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by daddytime(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
If e no be Zimbabwe e for be Kenya..

That's some crazy gogo dancer...

2 Likes

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by CanadaOrBust: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
I still don’t understand how a woman can rape a man. How did she force the penís to erect. Let’s find another word instead of “rape”

3 Likes

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Natoski5(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wait..raped a mad man?

3 Likes

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by CosmicPhoenix: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
maybe the girl dey mad sef
Natoski5:
Wait..raped a mad man?
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
It can only happen in Zimbabwe. Here in 9ja na man dey runs mad women but wait o, e don tey wey I hear dat kain news o. Oh awon Yahoo boy ti take over. Na pant things now...
Read my signature
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Andersonjr(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
This ain't something out of the ordinary

1 Like

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Karemarealty288(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Demon.....

1 Like

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by malcom2x(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
I guess they're both mad. To be comfortable with a Dirty looking and smelly mad man. Tf

4 Likes

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by falcon01: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
that woman is a walking House of STD's!

3 Likes

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by neoG(f): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
That is what it should be.

Get your Yoni pearls @1k and perfume oils undiluted at affordable

CosmicPhoenix:
maybe the girl dey mad sef

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by PrincessB1(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Zimbabwe again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Allsingles: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
As grown up as she is, is obvious that she has a boyfriend, or this are the type of ladies that reject handsome dudes that's dying in love for her.

The only thing that attracted her to the mad man is his penis size which she want to feel inside her Hot pot.
Anywell, it may not be her fault..lol... am just saying though because it could be that her boyfriend doesn't have a big size which makes her to admire that of mad man.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by franchasng: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ayama embarassed
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by losky83: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Dancer In Police Grips For Luring Mad Man And Raping Him After Seeing The Size Of His Dangling Manhood
Yesterday at 11:02 AM

It takes courage and fear of God to resist certain temptations, especially those that are so enticing. A dancer who could not resist the tempting size of a mad man's dangling penis, reportedly lured him into a private room and gave him the raping of his life.

According to reports, the incident occurred on Friday around 5 p.m. in Chinhoyi area of Zimbabwe where the dancer, identified as Evernice, had gone to perform along with her fellow dancers.

Apparently, she saw the mentally ill man walking naked with his obviously large and long penis dangling in-between his legs, and due to her inability to resist the temptation to imagining herself 'chopping the thing', she surreptitiously lured him into the said private room and had sex with him.

Mashonaland West provincial police spokesperson, Inspector Clemence Mabgweazara is reported to have confirmed the arrest of Evernice.

Also confirming the news was president of Dancers Association of Zimbabwe (DAZ), Harpers Mapimhidze who condemned the dancer's conduct.

"We condemn and don't tolerate such behaviour by a dancer and we don't expect this in the future." "She took advantage of the man's condition to quench her appetite," Mapimhidze is quoted as saying.

Gistreel.com quoted a source close the incident as saying: "It was on Friday last week around 5pm when the man was making some funny moves. He was exposing his privates and he has a big private organ which Evernice got attracted to and she then got interested to get close to the victim. She then took him to a room where she slept with him."

The unnamed source added: "After she finished having sex with him, he told people that he had had sex with the accused. A counselor was quickly called before police also came to the scene and took her to the cells."

"She was on stage, and she was advised to run away since she had committed an offence by sleeping with a person who is not well."

"She refused to run away saying that he was the one who had slept with her."

Reports say Evernice has been charged by the Zimbabwean police, it is not clear what the charges are.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/dancer-in-police-grips-for-luring-mad-man-and-raping-him-after-seeing-the-size-of-his/tkhmvtx
This is so funny.I don't know if I should say that the girl is so crazy or the mad man is so lucky.

1 Like

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Aladdin1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wonders they say,shall never end.certainly not in zimbabwe.NO! not at all.
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by kenedy175(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by jchioma: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
losky83:
This is so funny.I don't know if I should say that the girl is so crazy or the mad man is so lucky.

Why is the man "so lucky" and the girl "so crazy"?

"So lucky" to be infected with diseases or so lucky to have his fundamental human right so abused?

But, I can agree that the needs mental evaluation to determine her craziness.

Well, I can only blame a society that magnifies sex over positive contributions.
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Emanodimo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
I still don’t understand how a woman can rape a man. How did she force the penís to erect. Let’s find another word instead of “rape”

It is only a doctor that can confirm if that's possible for a madman to make love forced or willingly?
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by babadigu(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by CanadaOrBust: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2019
Emanodimo:

It is only a doctor that can confirm if that's possible for a madman to make love forced or willingly?

How can u even force a man to have sex. Men that even the slightest anxiety the penís will fall. It is simply not possible to rape a man except u mean anal gay sex

1 Like

Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by 1shortblackboy: 1:45am On Jul 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
which other word do u want. have u ever tried looking up the definition of rape? this situation fits perfectly
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by femo86(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2019
Wait oooo..

An insane man will become sane when fuccckkin nah...
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by lonelydora: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2019
This Zimbabwe of a place self. Both their men and women are very mad.
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by Briller: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2019
She is obviously reactivating her juju. If not, how can a sane person sleep with a mad man fa.
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by LizRapheal(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Yahoo boys yaff use her nd d effect is to b avin sex wit anytin dat wears trouser
The mad man was wearin it too even tho tattered...cause this one?oh lawd
Re: Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood by omipatoranking(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2019
bt wait o i dnt get how can a madman b telin pple e slept wit hr wat kind of madnes is dat? i dnt bliv dis da guy is nt mad and e probably enjoyd d sex so d police shud release d woman jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) / Woman With 7 Babies born in 12 months Charged with Child Trafficking / Pics Of Evans And Wife And House In Magodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.