Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (85527 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
lipsrsealed

Till this moment, No one alive has been able to interpret the conversation between Eve and the Serpent in the garden of Eden....

Satan-- Eve eat dis apple it will make u wise and see d better side of life
Eve-- God said we must not eat of dis tree dat if we do we will die
Satan--- ofcus dat a lie God does not want u to be wise and to see the better side of life
and so Eve ate d apple and also gave to Adam wat other interpretation of their conversation do u seek again

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Fisher007: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deep

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by IprintMONEY: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
neoG:
Hmmmmm.

Get your Yoni pearls @1k and perfume oils undiluted at affordable prices
this hoe right here is the type you should never turn to a wife. take note fellas
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Automatic3444(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
And so what?... Expect the unexpected... U just have to move on bcus life is beautiful
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Florblu:
Only in Ibadan.....

I will love to witness some of this court sessions someday

Also pray make laughs no push you enter !!!!
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by neoG(f): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Chai is all I have to say to u uncle. U have gotten the attention u want. Congrats grin
IprintMONEY:
this hoe right here is the type you should never turn to a wife. take note fellas
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by cococandy(f): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Nobody cares

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2019
The pain of the guys in this thread is giving me joy cheesy grin

IprintMONEY:
and the hoe is still alive?
dude please if you know whats good for u and her, make her death look like accident angry
Firstorderwizard:
Before you marry any gal,check her virginity status.If she's not a virgin,consider her a hoe shocked.
Ka chukwu mezie okwu.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Holla911(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
Unfortunately, that's how majority of women of today are; insatiable.

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood or they start running back to one of their useless ex boyfriend who didn't see them worthy enough to be their wife, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, so as a man, work hard/pray so you can make enough money, enjoy your life to the fullest, be happy, any woman that gives u trouble as a girlfriend or wife, change her without looking back, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

My little observation about Nigerian women: Igbo ladies cheat more while single by keeping multiple boyfriends but as soon as they marry, majority respect the marriage vows and stop cheating or messing around but Yoruba ladies are more professional in cheating after they marry.

Seems marriage brings out the infidelity in most Yoruba women lipsrsealed
You don talk better reasoning until your last paragraph. Must you bring tribalism into all discuss ? Cheating isn’t a tribal trait. All tribes cheat. The truth is women cheat more than men but they are good at covering there track.
A man can cheat and still love and cherish his wife but a woman can not cheat and still live and cherish her man.
A cheating wife is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and cause damage. Best is to let her go when caught cheating.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by bendike: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2019
tigerclaws:
puccy are meant to be forked
married or not grin
How old are you? Go ahead and Bleep married pussy. I hope u saw that the married pussy lover had to do ale to beg because things had not been well with him. Bleep married pussy and they will Bleep ur wife or wife to be also grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Ugosample:

That's the sad truth
pleasing a woman is more complex than quantum physics

as for your last statement tho
I beg to disagree...

Cheaters cut across
igbo, edo, akwa ibom, even aboki

Once the opportunity present itself
a cheater will grab it

I do not engage in bigotry bt to tell u d truth as someone dat was born and brought up in Yoruba land I can tel u dat Yoruba has d highest rate of infidelity they a freelance in nature sex is no big deal to dem whether married or single although we will not neglect d fact dat infidelity trends in other tribes bt it predominant wit d Yoruba folks

7 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by decco1878: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
Unfortunately, that's how majority of women of today are; insatiable.

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood or they start running back to one of their useless ex boyfriend who didn't see them worthy enough to be their wife, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, so as a man, work hard/pray so you can make enough money, enjoy your life to the fullest, be happy, any woman that gives u trouble as a girlfriend or wife, change her without looking back, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

My little observation about Nigerian women: Igbo ladies cheat more while single by keeping multiple boyfriends but as soon as they marry, majority respect the marriage vows and stop cheating or messing around but Yoruba ladies are more professional in cheating after they marry.

Seems marriage brings out the infidelity in most Yoruba women lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I wonder why didn't God create kpekus to have a meter.

These women are something else now.

Bro, I really wish so mehn. Not only kpekus but breastss too.

The way mhen marry completely expired products these days is becoming unbecoming

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by bendike: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2019
Holla911:

You don talk better reasoning until your last paragraph. Must you bring tribalism into all discuss ? Cheating isn’t a tribal trait. All tribes cheat. The truth is women cheat more than men but they are good at covering there track.
A man can cheat and still love and cherish his wife but a woman can not cheat and still live and cherish her man.
A cheating wife is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and cause damage. Best is to let her go when caught cheating.
I don't think it is tribalism. The guy analyzed it well. Check out of recent on your street. Most yoruba girls at most after 1 year are back with their parents after 1 kid. Try to converse with your ex yoruba gf and you will find our they are willing to Bleep you again. It happens also with less with Ibo girls. It's just my obsevation. No offense intended.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Ugosample(m): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

I do not engage in bigotry bt to tell u d truth as someone dat was born and brought up in Yoruba land I can tel u dat Yoruba has d highest rate of infidelity they a freelance in nature sex is no big deal to dem whether married or single although we will not neglect d fact dat infidelity trends in other tribes bt it predominant wit d Yoruba folks

I'm Lagos born and bred
and I saw things

Yoruba MAY be more open about it
but it happens A LOT even within the say Igbo ranks for example

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Ugosample(m): 12:55am On Jul 24, 2019
bendike:

I don't think it is tribalism. The guy analyzed it well. Check out of recent on your street. Most yoruba girls at most after 1 year are back with their parents after 1 kid. Try to converse with your ex yoruba gf and you will find our they are willing to Bleep you again. It happens also with less with Ibo girls. It's just my obsevation. No offense intended.

Igbo girls are no saints either

they are just good at concealing

Cos they got more to lose

You can't threaten to send a Yoruba girl back to her oaoa house and she will be trembling

but you can with an igbo lady
hence their need to conceal their tracks (for those in the game sha )

a cheat issa cheay

5 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by KingSango(m): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Wow grin

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I challenge you to supply contact details of your wife.

I guarantee you I will find her and Bleep her and nothing will happen

Guy ur head deh there jare. Leave the guy make hin deh deceive himself. 75% chance say the woman of hin life weh hin deh make noise about deh currently receive from another nigg*r. Na today nyansh deh back?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2019
MARRIAGE SHOULD BE TREATED LEVITY.
.....as a MAN, why would you save up cash to marry a lady only to be responsible for this lady's upkeeps and that of her family's for your entire lifetime, when you can impregnate same ladies out there and claim your babies...??
The WHOLE essence of marriage is PROCREATION and COMPANIONSHIP.
These you can achieve without any form of MARRIAGE.
These you can achieve without taking any devil home.
One of the commonest causes of death among the married men is MARRIAGE.
The church fails to recognise this, yet dey ask married couples to keep patching their potholes, further threatening them with more HELL when dey part ways.

MARRIAGE brings you closer to the DEVIL.
If you doubt, ask the married men...
Most MARRIED MEN sleep in HOTELS today not because of INFIDELITY, rather it's because they have dined with the devil at home and can no longer sustain such, hence they lost out and were driven away from their homes.

Please tell me why people like FLAVOUR and TIMAYA should get married..??
Please tell me why FLAVOUR and TIMAYA wouldn't live longer...??
Please explain to me the reason the IDENTICAL TWINS called PSQUARE are having issues, especially since they got married...?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by bendike: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I challenge you to supply contact details of your wife.

I guarantee you I will find her and Bleep her and nothing will happen
Sir. I pity you
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm Lagos born and bred
and I saw things

Yoruba MAY be more open about it
but it happens A LOT even within the say Igbo ranks for example

OK ur opinion is stated and I ll respect it bt if only u see wat I saw working in Ado Ekiti den u might agree a little wit me dat other tribes engage in sex without engagement bt its predominant among d Yoruba folks
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by JoseRaji(m): 1:02am On Jul 24, 2019
ijustdey:

My Wife’s Lover Prostrated, Confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife For 5 Years- husband

•He smashed my phone, beat, left me naked after tearing my clothes —Wife

https://tribuneonlineng.com/227764/

Wait. Did I just see N4,000 per month as upkeep? Cheiii
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by JoseRaji(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Florblu:
Only in Ibadan.....

I will love to witness some of this court sessions someday
They will send you out after you laugh for straight 20 minutes.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Ugosample(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

OK ur opinion is stated and I ll respect it bt if only u see wat I saw working in Ado Ekiti den u might agree a little wit me dat other tribes engage in sex without engagement bt its predominant among d Yoruba folks

yea
I see what you saying
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by bendike: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Ugosample:

You can't threaten to send a Yoruba girl back to her oaoa house and she will be trembling

a cheat issa cheay
I get you point and you are right. They all cheat. But once your igbo gf gets married the chances of her fucking you is lesser than the yoruba. Don't miss understand me oh. It happens but it is less. Thats just my observation. As I said b4. This is not tribalism and no offense meant.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Ugosample(m): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2019
bendike:

I get you point and you are right. They all cheat. But once your igbo gf gets married the chances of her fucking you is lesser than the yoruba. Don't miss understand me oh. It happens but it is less. Thats just my observation. As I said b4. This is not tribalism and no offense meant.

It's not tribalism o

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Ugosample:

a cheat issa cheay

U got it right bro. That guy is subtly trying to diss the yorubas but I can readily see thru his gimmicks. The ibos tend to place emphasis on the financial happenings that surround marriage. In fact, the woman is really seen as an object of trade. Its just like when a poor family puts up their child to work for a relative as a housemaid. Even if the parents say no advice, the child, by instinct, will try to obey the code of conduct in his new abode. Thats the same thing with ibo women - they feel more like properties, like they were purchased for a price. Their husbands too usually do not help that as much as they make reference to the 'amount' they paid when marrying them off.

But as for the yoruba ladies, they are just simply themselves before and after marriage. The one weh deh sleep up and down deh continue like that enter marriage, no send anybody papa. And those who are disciplined really can maintain it, esp. if their husbands are disciplined too.

And to be honest, the trend of prostitution and whoring is more like a southern thing. For that guy trying to polarise the matter by subtly shaming one tribe is roundly foolish because bliv me, there is no difference amongst them all. None.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by IprintMONEY: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
The pain of the guys in this thread is giving me joy cheesy grin

this cheap hoe again. are you not the same hoe that my guys gang fycked some time ago. dont let me expose you here o

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by IprintMONEY: 1:11am On Jul 24, 2019
neoG:
Chai is all I have to say to u uncle. U have gotten the attention u want. Congrats grin
yes i did grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Ugosample(m): 1:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Kalixx:

U got it right bro. That guy is subtly trying to diss the yorubas but I can readily see thru his gimmicks. The ibos tend to place emphasis on the financial happenings that surround marriage. In fact, the woman is really seen as an object of trade. Its just like when a poor family puts up their child to work for a relative as a housemaid. Even if the parents say no advice, the child, by instinct, will try to obey the code of conduct in his new abode. Thats the same thing with ibo women - they feel more like properties, like they were purchased for a price. Their husbands too usually do not help that as much as they make reference to the 'amount' they paid when marrying them off.

But as for the yoruba ladies, they are just simply themselves before and after marriage. The one weh deh sleep up and down deh continue like that enter marriage, no send anybody papa. And those who are disciplined really can maintain it, esp. if their husbands are disciplined too.

And to be honest, the trend of prostitution and whoring is more like a southern thing. For that guy trying to polarise the matter by subtly shaming one tribe is roundly foolish because bliv me, there is no difference amongst them all. None.

please don't turn this to tribal thing pls

no vex you hear?

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by darediamond(m): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2019
Useless Woman!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.