Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (85551 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by paix(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I wonder why didn't God create kpekus to have a meter.

These women are something else now.
Have you not heard that, it's only in marriage that one sleeps in the same bed with the enemy?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2019
RealityShot:
I know
Nnamdi Kanu already told us 99% of Igbo women are who.res.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by excel001(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2019
babeosisi:

Any man who cheats deserves a woman that will cheat on him for years .in fact a woman that will bear children fathered by other men under his roof.
That's a good payback for such a man
When he clocks 65 then he discovers he has no biological kids by the wife he neglected
Two can play that game
I really got scared by reading this your writeup! You have a bad heart and must be very wicked live, what surprises me most is that your profiles talks more of christain lifestyle. God save us all.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by RealityShot: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2019
schoolboij:
[s] Nnamdi Kanu already told us 99% of Igbo women are who.res. [/s]
Who is Nnamdi ka anu? Is he a Nigerian citizen? Is he married here?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Emmzy201(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have missed you man
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by ImaIma1(f): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
Unfortunately, that's how majority of women of today are; insatiable.

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood or they start running back to one of their useless ex boyfriend who didn't see them worthy enough to be their wife, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, so as a man, work hard/pray so you can make enough money, enjoy your life to the fullest, be happy, any woman that gives u trouble as a girlfriend or wife, change her without looking back, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

My little observation about Nigerian women: Igbo ladies cheat more while single by keeping multiple boyfriends but as soon as they marry, majority respect the marriage vows and stop cheating or messing around but Yoruba ladies are more professional in cheating after they marry.

Seems marriage brings out the infidelity in most Yoruba women lipsrsealed

This is not even something of the present time or women of today. They were known to have an alé. That's where the phrase omo alé(bastard) comes from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Lovelyn451(f): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2019
H
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2019
kelvine:
One other tread a lady was saying foolish men don't make their wives next of kin.

This man up here might not be foolish if he gave his property to charity
Fear women, em bad die. undecided
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2019
Lovelyn451:
No Yoruba has said it about ur women means its a culture to Yoruba's, its normal to both men and women...so no big deal about it
Two of you are mad..... undecided
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2019
OboOlora:
Lmfao

Op, Na the husband gangan be that, the one wey de house na gbewudani

Wa shere, you understand the gizzard.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by myjourneysofar: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
Unfortunately, that's how majority of women of today are; insatiable.

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood or they start running back to one of their useless ex boyfriend who didn't see them worthy enough to be their wife, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, so as a man, work hard/pray so you can make enough money, enjoy your life to the fullest, be happy, any woman that gives u trouble as a girlfriend or wife, change her without looking back, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

My little observation about Nigerian women: Igbo ladies cheat more while single by keeping multiple boyfriends but as soon as they marry, majority respect the marriage vows and stop cheating or messing around but Yoruba ladies are more professional in cheating after they marry.

Seems marriage brings out the infidelity in most Yoruba women lipsrsealed

My Boss would tell niggi, do you know why women cheat after marriage?
Because when they get pregnant, the husband and everyone will assume that the husband is responsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2019
martineverest:
the reason why I like my culture...our wives don'tnt cheat
Which culture for naija wey women no dey cheat? Abeg shut up and culture kee you there. undecided
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by martineverest(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2019
Skmoda360:

Which culture for naija wey women no dey cheat? Abeg shut up and culture kee you there. undecided
that's how an illiterate talk.....culture kee u too... odoyor
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by myfan: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2019
Things like this scare others from marriage. Nothing is more traumatized than an infidel partner.

Hello great people, please your help is needed here. Open the linked please. Thanks and God bless as you help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5315918/distress-need-academic-assistance-please#80524772
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skepticus: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
The pain of the guys in this thread is giving me joy cheesy grin

Witch grin grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Lovelyn451:
No Yoruba has said it about ur women means its a culture to Yoruba's, its normal to both men and women...so no big deal about it

If not not a culture of Igbo women why is 99% engaged in it? Keep fooling yourself. He said you and your mother are whores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by olamakinde(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Florblu:
Only in Ibadan.....

I will love to witness some of this court sessions someday
are you a lawyer?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Yes how can I help you?
Skepticus:

Witch grin grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
RealityShot:

Who is Nnamdi ka anu?
Is he a Nigerian citizen?
Is he married here?

Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo supreme leader that says the truth. You may keep lying to yourself but we all know your sisters and mothers are whores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2019
bendike:

They all cheat. Igbo or yoruba. The point is just try the experiment. Try your yoruba or igbo ex gf that is now married and you will find out more of the yorubas will be willing to Bleep you. It's just my observation.
Bros a cheat is a cheat....no tribe talk on this.....when a woman wanna start fvcking around she gives less care and please stop shouting Yoruba upandan....and for your info come to Abakaliki you will be shocked the rate at which married women are fucking around..you are not making sense I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Florblu(f): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Truthsbitter:

it would be nice right?

something like you and your husband being the plaintiff and defendant... just quote me when it's time so I can witness too. grin

And the next case will be that of your Papa and Mama blaming each other from bring a calamity like YOU to the world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Love always
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2019
martineverest:
that's how an illiterate talk.....culture kee u too... odoyor
You are the illiterate here bro....you sound like a mediaeval reincernate... lipsrsealed
And once again Bleep your culture.....present day generation of girls sleeps around without no remorse or second thought and here you are shouting culture...no lemme vex for you ooooo....
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by TemmyT002(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Shey na only Out State weird divorce like this dey happen ni
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Truthsbitter: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Florblu:

And the next case will be that of your Papa and Mama blaming each other from bring a calamity like YOU to the world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Love always
No that's not possible...I don't love cases such as the trash you put up there... grin
shebi we agreed to go for a case concerning husband and wife ?
and you said you love that kind of case, then you shouldn't be angry that you're going to be personally involved in such a case soon na... grin

I would have loved you back but I don't want to complain in court about my wife having sex for 5 years with an ex.
so I leave with you the love of God always...
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by edunwanna: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have really missed. U NwaAmaikpe
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2019
SLBMS:
In 2017 my girls mother paid me a visit. My girl got pregnant and delivered while at her friends place. She dropped the baby girl in foster care with a woman in imo state (who she was to pay a certain amount every month) continues her life of promiscuity with reckless abandon.

Later she and her mom hatched a scheme. Her mom paid me a visit and told me the baby has been in foster care for close to a year. Until the debt is cleared there was nothing they could do to get her back. I saw the look of pain in her eyes and knew she was being sincere. I transferred N500, 000 to her account to clear off the debt and get the baby out. I was livid. Who gives birth to a beautiful girl then dumps the girl with some woman in imo state for a year and goes about her promiscuity.

Two days later they brought her. She looked extremely malnourished, which for me even infuriated the more. It is beyond evil to bring a child into this world and dump her with am old woman fired care. In the space of 2 months I spent close to N2 million on her. Ask me how?

Well guess what. Just hours ago i demanded ahead least send me pictures of her. Answer was a FLAT NO. Haven't seen her in almost 2 years now. No idea where they are or what her condition is like. It didnt take long for God to reveal to me she was into Marine witchcraft. The signs were there all along but i refused to believe it. I saw it as a figment of my imagination. I kept having dreams about protecting her while being chased. Nothing made sense and I refused to even contemplate the possibility.

Well guess what...apparently she had a fallout with one of her friend, who as payback contacted me (no idea how she got my number) and spilled the beans. EVERYTHING.

I went into automatic shock. For privacy I won't divulge what she said. So here we are.. after spending millions I have no idea where she is..no idea what her condition is like. But soon..when I'm ready I'll take decisive action.

If God should reveal to you what Nigerian women are into you might break down. The last era or golden age of parenthood ended with our parents. Today's generation of girls are evil personified. I'm gonna get scoffs for what I'm about to say but I don't really care.

Eighty five percent of girls today are either into Marine witchcraft or undercover prostitute, where they dont have to stand on the road..they do home delivery service. It gets scary when you realise that %95 of Nigerian girls engaged in prostitute are into Marine witchcraft.

The moral fabric that once made for a great community have been blown to smithereens. Esoteric activities and juju is the new rave. Nigerian politicians, pastors and girls have dedicated this country to the devil for generations to come with the activities. That's why his country will never get to the promised land. Its impossible for a nation that has descended into debauchery, immorality and wickedness to make progress. This land is cursed bevause of blood of the innocent spilled everyday. The principality over Nigeria is a formidable one.
Well said

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
schoolboij:

If not not a culture of Igbo women why is 99% engaged in it? Keep fooling yourself. He said you and your mother are whores.
l
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2019
RealityShot:
I just pity Peter Okoye right now
What is this one saying now?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by betterpikinn: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

Nd if u are nt carrying a dead brain on your head u wud knw dat life does nt end wit igbo vs yoruba on nairaland its obvious dat u cannot have an innocent friendly conversation witout throwing insult bcus u have been cursed frm birth
nd pls if u are looking for a tribal bigot to engage u in ur ipob vs afonja e-battle i think u shud check anoda person am nt interested foolish idiot
You're definitely a very stupíd and worthless thing.
Why didn't you also attack your foolish OSU dolt fellow that started the tribal war?
You supported and even claimed to know so much about Yoruba women.
And after spat the truth in your face, you begin to fume like a rotten corpse that you are.
You think you're the only one that have monopoly of badmouthing and bigotry?
Thunder fire you there.
OSU
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by RealityShot: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2019
schoolboij:

Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo supreme leader that says the truth. You may keep lying to yourself but we all know your sisters and mothers are whores.
are you one of the igbos?
How can you know their true "Supreme" leader?
So any riff raff that comes out and declares he is President of Nigeria, you will believe? Na so you mumu reach?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by mixta140: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa but maybe d husband is nt satisfying her or she might love d way her luver dig her grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by mixta140: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa but maybe d husband is nt satisfying her or she might love d way her luver dig her grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.