Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) (46536 Views)

Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by adedamola777: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
RIP to the young man. However, the question we should not stop asking is whose bullets hit these guys? Police or Shiite?
There must be prosecution for either negligence from the part of the police or illegal possession of firearms by the Shiite.
It must not end at just saying RIP and moving on.
Their Employers, NGOs, CSOs and other concerned Nigerians must act now.
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
I know the guy. His parents are base in zaria... Went to greet the family yesterday.
Re: Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) by Solsix(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
IamHeWrites:
Another member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is reported to have been part of those hit by stray bullets during the violent clash between Shiite protesters and the police in Abuja on Monday, Igbere TV reports.

The online media website said Suleiman Aliyu was hit on the chest.

It was said that Mr Aliyu, a reporter in its Hausa section, is recuperating at the trauma centre of the National Hospital in Abuja.

A corps member with Channels TV, Precious Owolabi, had lost his life in the clash.

Igbere TV gathers that Aliyu was on his way home when he was hit at the Federal Secretariat, Abuja.

“I was on my way home in a taxi after close of work when I got hit by a stray bullet which brushed through my chest. I did not even know that I was shot until I started feeling heavy on my chest. Then I was rushed to the hospital,” Aliyu told the newspaper.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/841753/oh-no-another-nysc-member-with-leadership-newspaper-shot-at-shiite-protest-photo/

I even thought copers are meant to serve only in schools or farm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained For ‘Being Girlfriend Of IPOB Member’ - IGP Orders Probe / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.