Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (62065 Views)

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / NSCDC bans display of Firearms at Public events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by slap1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Its a sign or identity of occultic alliance..!

Mostly when protection from evil arrows is needed

Too much stuff is clearly not good for you.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by MrBONE2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:

Nigerians and stupid thoughts ehn na 5&6

grin

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by geokay777(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Officer4:
Why same attire?
Let's know what you think.
Reminds me of our former sport minister always on Red Beret
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Its a sign or identity of occultic alliance..!

Mostly when protection from evil arrows is needed

So Mark Zukerberg is a cultist too??
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
ccffwx:
Just like Osinbajo. All black.

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by DavSagacity(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
blowjohn:

Am sure u have seen a mad man before on the streets.
Hope that rings a bell in ur skull. Now buzz off!
Am not surprised. I can see stupidity in all your comments even in your profile Picture. You don't need to show a car key to the world. it's a sign of wretchedness and low self esteem. I still reiterate that whatsoever attire the man decides to wear for the rest of his Life is non of your business.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by blowjohn(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
DavSagacity:

Am not surprised. I can see stupidity in all your comments even in your profile Picture. You don't need to show a car key to the world. it's a sign of wretchedness and low self esteem. I still reiterate that whatsoever attire the man decides to wear for the rest of his Life is non of your business.

It's obvious ur living in poverty.
Or u belong to the stone age.
To hold car a car key is a sign of low esteem.
Go back to secondary school.

Plus u had to check out my profile pix before ur empty skull cud come up with something to say.
Then u left the subject and attacked my picture.
Ur really a dumb assss
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Chiemeka1: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Maybe he wants to be classical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check / Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.