Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant (44926 Views)

My Landlord And His Dad Just Beat Up My Co-tenant / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by olametrix(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
What are the price please
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80595004:
Question : Do you know why Lagos state remain the best state in Nigeria for over 20 years of our democracy?!

Answer : Because it has never been governed by PDP!

Jagaban to wailers right now .............

And how come other states governed by APC are so backward that even they are being used as the meaning of poverty?

4 Likes

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Cyoung4real(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80595004:
Question : Do you know why Lagos state remain the best state in Nigeria for over 20 years of our democracy?!

Olodo

4 Likes

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by bankolefun(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
na dem dem get this estates...
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by franchasng: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Can we see the ones owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu and family, because Lagos state is just a part of Tinubu's family undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Bizibi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
I love the elegushi estate......
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Asour: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
hakeem4:
Well I did my internship with LSDPC and I can say they’ve one of the best set of engineers

Really? Wow that surprising to hear.
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Melancho: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice info

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Gecoz: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sickness never commot for dis wan body..

post=80595004:

3 Likes

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fhemmmy:

And how come other states governed by APC are so backward that even they are being used as the meaning of poverty?
We are only using Lagos State as a yardstick here according to this particular thread.
If there are other threads that talked about the other states you mentioned, we will definitely say our mind about the 'poverty' also.

Btw, Longest time Oga Femo.
Good to hear from you after such a long long time.
Just keep being the good person you have always been.
Keep touching lives in your little way.
And may God continue to bless you real good.
We met on a particular thread on this forum almost 10 years ago!
And you've been an inspiration since then.
And to God be the glory,he has taking us higher and higher in life at this moment, he has blessed the works of our hands.
Guess you will be so proud and happy for us at this point in time.
Let's leave it at that for now.
Keep shining Chairman! wink
Stay blessed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80595604:

We are only using Lagos State as a yardstick here according to this particular thread.
If there are other threads that talked about the other states you mentioned, we will definitely say our mind about the 'poverty' also.

Btw, Longest time Oga Femo.
Good to hear from you after such a long long time.
Just keep being the good person you have always been.
Keep touching lives in your little way.
And may God continue to bless you real good.
We met on a particular thread on this forum almost 10 years ago!
And you've been an inspiration since then.
Let's leave it at that for now.
Keep shining Chairman! wink

Chai, my chairman at the top, i hail oh and anything for the boyz sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by foliman(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Shared apartment, short let's, 1 bedroom apartment and Miniflats in Lagos available for NYSC Corpers, we have all over Nigeria

single rooms available

Please whatsapp me on 08069094736 I'm interested in single room self contained
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Chai, my chairman at the top, i hail oh and anything for the boyz sir?
We are always together Chairman!
Stay blessed!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
foliman:

Please whatsapp me on 08069094736 I'm interested in single room self contained

click the link
single rooms and shared apartments available
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by khadii1: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Do you have any idea how I can process and secure allocations for the flats?
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Alejobs: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by mobilemykel: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
There is more that one jakande estate in Lagos. I know one in mile 2 another in isolo area

1 Like

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Aldebaran(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Alaganature(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Gowon Estate is Federal and that's where I Represent.
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by bakynes(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
You didnt mention Abesan Estate in Ipaja built by Former Governor Jakande. Its not Far from FHA Shagari Estate and Gowon Estate (both Federal) I was born in Gowon Estate and i know all three Estate like the palm of my hand.

1 Like

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by ikorodureporta: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
yr list is abt 20%
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by justfash50: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
@op

Just to add to the list; all surulere estate, Alaka estate, ebute metta, Epe, Omole, Ilupeju, Dolphin,MKO gardens etc . So many more.......estate not listed here by LSDPC

LSDPC has been a catalyst for transformation and development of Lagos state, since creation of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
justfash50:
@op

Just to add to the list; all surulere estate, Alaka estate, ebute metta, Epe, Omole, Ilupeju, Dolphin,MKO gardens etc . So many more.......estate not listed here by LSDPC

LSDPC has been a catalyst for transformation and development of Lagos state, since creation of Lagos state.

Shared apartment, short let's, 1 bedroom apartment and Miniflats in Lagos available for NYSC Corpers, we equally have all over Nigeria too

https://cotenant.com.ng/browse-ads/?location_id=128&aff-cpt=1&af_orderby=&af_page=1&layout=grid
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by iamademola(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
What about Lagos Homs
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by nick50(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Owned by Lagos state government or Tinubu aka the frog eyed drug addict
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by themonk(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oba Elegushi Estate has been sold by the Lagos state govt.
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by Tsquare23(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Too much money, state like a country
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by bizzibodi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
kokomaster3d:
What of 1001 Estate abi na federal government get am.
1001 estates wey obj don sell to his cronies Tay Tay.
Re: List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant by EditorsPalace(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Onlinealaba:
And many low cost housing estates.

Are they really low cost in reality?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics / "Face Me I Face You" Experience / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.