Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

"Face Me I Face You" Experience - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Face Me I Face You" Experience (44901 Views)

21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 2 / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 / How Much Does Face Me I Face U Cost In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Face Me I Face You" Experience by jhydebaba(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please share your experience, for those pako boys and girls wey dey live for "face me I face you" abeg make u no go dey form butter oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jhydebaba(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lemme go first.

Yeah! It was midnight. I had a loud shout outside my window, I peeped outside to see what was happening. Gosh! It was my neighbour an Islamic cleric (Alfa). I quickly put on my slippers because I dare not sleep naked cuz of happenings like this cheesy I dashed out to see what has happened again.

It was Alfa and his wife as well as a co - tenant. Everybody was outside, trust "face me I face you" now. Alfa told us that his wife is fond of spending about 10minutes outside at midnight anytime she wanted to visit the toilet (general toilet for all the tenants). Though he never suspected any foul play until another co - tenant hinted him. So, this fateful day, he pretended to be deeply asleep. The wife tip toed as usual to the toilet cheesy he waited for about 4minutes before going out to meet the wife.
Alas! When he got to the toilet, he called on his wife to open the door that he was pressed but the wife couldn't. He then locked the door outside and shouted "thief, thief, thief..." to attract other neighbours to come out and see what has happened (as witness now). When we all converged, he opened the door. Lo and behold, it was Alfa's wife and baba wakila sweating like christmas chicken cheesy grin grin

93 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jhydebaba(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ok, paying electricity bills can be so heart breaking and tedious. To share the point (breaking the unit equally for each tenant) is like a secondary school student thinking of how to solve 'A' level mathematics.
The drama always get a special turn whenever PHCN officials called to disconnect our light from the pole.

A certain working class guy who normally leave home 4:30am to hustle returned home at night say 9pm to find out that there is PHCN light in the area but his room was in darkness. The frustration that he is not owing coupled with the tiredness made him vent his anger on every thing at sight to the extent that he almost slapped the landlord's daughter when she came to call him for a meeting.
Some people in the house owe a lot of money but they're not willing to pay till the kingdom come. "Den no dey pay nepa finish", "govt sef they owe", "I never collect salary", "market dry today", "give me time, I know say I dey owe, I go pay" etc are the likely things you'd hear.
Finally, a meeting would be fixed to resolve the problem. Oh my Gawd! Come see grammar shocked na so that my working class guy (I use to call him Patrick Obahiagbon) go dey blow outdated grammar wey no dey inside oxford advance learner diko cheesy We'll drag the issue for hours spreading till the early hours of the new day without headway (I tire oh, no be to pay nepa bill abi na senate we dey) Na so buried issue go dey surface "d last time we contributed money to offload the soakaway some people didn't pay" " baba so so so has never paid for watch man monthly due" "me, I no be fool, I know as he dey go for lagos"... cheesy cheesy cheesy

25 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jhydebaba(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Keep it rolling

There was this story a friend told me today that so much resembles that of Alfa's wife and baba wakila. Hear it out:
The wife left the husband inside the room at midnight probably to use the bathroom but after about 10minutes, the wife was not back. The husband decided to check out if something was wrong, so he headed to the bathroom. He noticed that someone was there because he could hear some sound. He called on the wife, the wife said she's coming and the man was like "are u trying to give birth in the bathroom". The wife's voice was shaking so the husband suspected foul play and knocked the door further. All he could hear from the bathroom was sound of somebody falling down and panic. The husband stood still.
People were beginning to gather there and still she could not open the door. The man was so annoyed that he just had to kick the door opened and to the admiration surprise of all; shocked there were two people inside the bathroom (the man's wife and a co-tenant). The co-tenant's two hands were placed on the man's wife backside (bakassi) trying to lift her up so that he could transfer her to the next bathroom (u know FMIFY dey get like 3 to bathroom in a roll). The more he tried, the more the woman fell down hence the sound cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by KingOfNairaland: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2013
Lol...
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Decapo: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2013
peeping when hearing sonudtracks from my neighbour's room
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by UnknownMember: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2013
I dey come, make I go book mt space for bathroom & toilet first, before Mama Bimbo go first me reach there..

15 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ajeboh: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2013
if i rize babe enter krip, the whole compound pple go de look ma babe. the thing de make shy

4 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by chibyboy(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2013
Some Public yards are addicted to public nusans
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by sammynaijaguy(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2013
the one dat annoy me most is the consant quarrell only to settle it a day before christmas the constant gossip and so on

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by bolayei: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2013
is it for only nigerian based? what about people wey dey stay for face me i face you for abroad e.g uk and usa u guys can contribute too

6 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by pastie(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
Following
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
LoL...never had a reason to live in one. The electricity bill story is freaking hilarious though. That must suck!

I would freak out too if I don't have light just because some dude can't pay his bills. Tell us more! Did you have an affair with any of your neighbors? We want dirt, juicy gist.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
no be small thing, back in early 90s i don answer many names for my yard.
if i dey for toilet somebody go come call "TOILET!!!!" I go answer 'YES'
'' '' '' bathroom '' '' '' "BATHROOM!!" i go answer 'YES'
come see hold-up for morning when we wan bath go school, everybody go line up his/her bucket.

anytime i flash back those days, i only smile and say Thank God! Life na step by step. level don change now.

29 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Mobsync(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2013
I don't live in a face me I slap u house. cheesycheesysmileycheesy
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by lifestyle1(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2013
My neighbors kids are too dangerous to leave with,I was once stabbed by a four year old kid... (they are from the north)

5 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nenergy(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2013
We've stayed in a room and palour self-contain-but-share-varandah-with-neighbour-face-me-i-face-you style house. You'll be amazed at little things that causes "communal clashes". Nepa bills,generator noise, kids wahala, gossips. Etc

3 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by franca30(f): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Hahaha......
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2013
People will so front for this thread.grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ichommy(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Lol
Unknown Member: I dey come, make I go book mt space for bathroom & toilet first, before Mama Bimbo go first me reach there..
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by fingard02k(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2013
I'm coming
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2013
bolayei: is it for only nigerian based? what about people wey dey stay for face me i face you for abroad e.g uk and usa u guys can contribute too
Chai. See y I lov nairaland. Dem get face me I face u for abroad?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by fittty(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2013
undecided
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Drdreluv: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2013
........My TV

8 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2013
I no go carry last for this kind story. Enter the place...go on.
I know Mama Silifa who had A1 in Amebo Studies.
She can gossip a deadman till he rise again to disclaim her lies.
It's this same Mama Silifa that ll gossip 4rm one room to the other.
Some of her pikins wey get the gossip virus dey this Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by julimax(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2013
1. Bathroom tussle. Like Duncan Mighty said, you need to see the morning trouble when you want to baf
2. Noisy children, usually inhabited by poor folks sharing one one room each with at least each couple having six children, you no fit sleep
3. gossip and fighting. A lot of drama as us have a lot of jealous jobless housewives grouped together.
4. Morality. Bad children influence others from there
5. General toilet. different families with different health levels share same toilet or latrine

8 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by fingard02k(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2013
life_style: My neighbors kids are too dangerous to leave with,I was once stabbed by a four year old kid... (they are from the north)
lmao

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by alfredo4u(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2013
i dated a girl in my compound, d day kasala burst, deir whole family face my family in one on one fight. Na police setle d battle. Tank God, our level dan change

9 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2013
never had the oppourtunity of living in that type of place,but got friends there,it's hilarious and disgusting,there
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Oahray: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2013
Following sharply grin

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Ejine(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2013
Reserved!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.