Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road (1917 Views)

Makinde Faults Atiku’s Silence On Ibadan Explosion / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Omooba77: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Armed bandits, on Tuesday evening, blocked the Ajebo axis of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and kidnapped three persons.

The Chief Medical Director of the Lafia Hospital, Apata, Ibadan, Oyo State, Dr. Oladipupo Sule said his son, Kayode and two members of staff of the hospital were kidnapped during the attack.

According to him, the kidnapped members of staff are Opeyemi Abifarin and Dele Adigun.

The kidnappers blocked the road around 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday and abducted their victims.

The hospital’s vehicle, a Toyota Sienna car, in which the victims were travelling as of the time of the incident, was abandoned by the kidnappers.

The CMD said the vehicle had been recovered by the policemen at the Ogunmakin Police Station in Ogun State.

The family is still waiting for the kidnappers, who were said to be 15 in number, to contact the families of the victims.

Sule said, “I’m presently in Ogunmakin police station as I talk to you. I am distressed and seriously devastated. My son and two others went to Lagos to buy drugs for the hospital and were on the way back from the trip when they were ambushed and kidnapped.

“The driver said one of the kidnappers communicated in English and others were speaking in Hausa or the Fulani language. They have yet to talk to me for us to know what their real identities and intentions (are),” Sule added

https://www.independent.ng/suspected-fulani-bandits-kidnap-cmds-son-two-others-on-ibadan-lagos-road/
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by OkoYibo: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmn
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by IGBOSON1: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
So what's all this talk by Buhari and his minions that they will beef up security on roads in the south-west in the wake of the murder of Fasorantis' daughter? Was it just playing to the gallery.....a load of twaddle....empty soundbites.....hot air?

The primary responsibility of every gov't is to guarantee the protection of lives and property of all its citizens! The useless Buhari/APC gov't has spectacularly failed in this regard, yet we're all carrying on like there's no problem!

Useless country!

3 Likes

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Smithkafors(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Evans!.....they will soon blame it on evans.
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Evans ooo, Evans, pls stop kidnapping SW people up and down from prison.

I have said my own o.
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by 989900: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
What is happening!!!
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Sundaypaul12345: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
God help us in Nigeria oh

1 Like

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Chubhie: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let us leave this issue and first argue about the historicity of kidnapping in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by zeromeridian: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tinubu will correct all these come 2023 when he becomes president. Let's not make issue about this for now.

If you want catch monkey, you need to behave like one.

4 Likes

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
This Evans is a bastard.
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by timecapsule: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
When the federal government refused to call them terrorist but bandits shows that the game will continue because they have their backing in the game.

Meaning, as southerns refused the RUGA plan the kidnapping will continue till we submit.

NEXT LEVEL plan are now folding out

Our days as a country is now numbered.

2 Likes

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by FarahAideed: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Did anyone see cow?
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by simonlee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
Did anyone see cow?
hold on...we're still checking!

3 Likes

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Bakerdav: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Where are we going in Nigeria o
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Omooba77: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Bakerdav:
Where are we going in Nigeria o
Same question I asked over night.

1 Like

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by tysontim(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2019
No one saw cow.

Well wen Tinubu comes things will be alright
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by austinsmat(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Evans why kidnapping oil soup people, without your cows
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Omooba77: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2019
This is becoming frightening! Now they may have boldness to do so around Mowe-Ibafo, Ajebo is just few kilometers from Ibadan and Sagamu
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by beejaay: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Good!!! This should happen more to governors families, ministers families, senior govt officials and their families, former senior govt beneficiaries and their families....maybe then they will wake up and be patriotic....I implore the kidnappers and armed robbers to focus more on the govt elites and policy makers and their families, instead of us the ordinary citizens
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Omooba77: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2019
beejaay:
Good!!! This should happen more to governors families, ministers families, senior govt officials and their families, former senior govt beneficiaries and their families....maybe then they will wake up and be patriotic....I implore the kidnappers and armed robbers to focus more on the govt elites and policy makers and their families, instead of us the ordinary citizens

How will they differentiate?

1 Like

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by gsegun43: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2019
zeromeridian:
Tinubu will correct all these come 2023 when he becomes president. Let's not make issue about this for now.

If you want catch monkey, you need to behave like one.
you must be 1
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by nototribalist: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Did anyone see cow?
I'm searching for the cows, it's like they're coming

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by DauraIsAGoal: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2019
We need more Fulani vigilantes in the South wàste to curb this menace
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by franchasng: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Op, please wait until they kidnap Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo or better still Oluremi Tinubu before Yorubas can believe that its Fulani terrorist that have taken over Southwest forests that's perpetrating all these evil, until then, wait for APC and Buhari supporters from Yoruba land to come defend their terrorist leader cum Nigeria's president.

But I don't think its Fulani herdsmen because I cannot see their cow, if they were responsible for the kidnapping, we ought to have seen their cow near the scene undecided

1 Like

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Omooba77: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2019
franchasng:
Op, please wait until they kidnap Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo or better still Oluremi Tinubu before Yorubas can believe that its Fulani terrorist that have taken over Southwest forests that's perpetrating all these evil, until then, wait for APC and Buhari supporters from Yoruba land to come defend their terrorist leader cum Nigeria's president.

But I don't think its Fulani herdsmen because I cannot see their cow, if they were responsible for the kidnapping, we ought to have seen their cow near the scene undecided
'Impossicant' to kidnap our Obas and chiefs, the Ala le onije....
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by ba7man(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2019
This looks an orchestrated attempt to sow discord in the nation to hasten it's disintegration since they no longer have access to the national cake.
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Omooba77: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2019
ba7man:
This looks an orchestrated attempt to sow discord in the nation to hasten it's disintegration since they no longer have access to the national cake.

Why not arrest and prosecute them, if you know they are such.
Lets stop politicizing everything and face reality. Anyway I am mynding my business lala las las
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Niaja4real(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Omooba77:
Armed bandits, on Tuesday evening, blocked the Ajebo axis of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and kidnapped three persons.

The Chief Medical Director of the Lafia Hospital, Apata, Ibadan, Oyo State, Dr. Oladipupo Sule said his son, Kayode and two members of staff of the hospital were kidnapped during the attack.

According to him, the kidnapped members of staff are Opeyemi Abifarin and Dele Adigun.

The kidnappers blocked the road around 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday and abducted their victims.

The hospital’s vehicle, a Toyota Sienna car, in which the victims were travelling as of the time of the incident, was abandoned by the kidnappers.

The CMD said the vehicle had been recovered by the policemen at the Ogunmakin Police Station in Ogun State.

The family is still waiting for the kidnappers, who were said to be 15 in number, to contact the families of the victims.

Sule said, “I’m presently in Ogunmakin police station as I talk to you. I am distressed and seriously devastated. My son and two others went to Lagos to buy drugs for the hospital and were on the way back from the trip when they were ambushed and kidnapped.

“The driver said one of the kidnappers communicated in English and others were speaking in Hausa or the Fulani language. They have yet to talk to me for us to know what their real identities and intentions (are),” Sule added

https://www.independent.ng/suspected-fulani-bandits-kidnap-cmds-son-two-others-on-ibadan-lagos-road/

Have u heard from Mr. BAT on the issue yet? I'll strongly advice that u wait for his response. By the way, where is the cow?
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by Omooba77: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Niaja4real:

Have u heard from Mr. BAT on the issue yet? I'll strongly advice that u wait for his response. By the way, where is the cow?

They all fly and dont use our roads...
Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by IGBOSON1: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Omooba77:

Why not arrest and prosecute them, if you know they are such.
Lets stop politicizing everything and face reality. Anyway I am mynding my business lala las las

Don't mind the idiot!

They superintend over the biggest downfall in the socio-economic fortunes of Nigeria since 'independence', and when shi't hits the fan they turn around and start looking for who to carry the can for them!

You couldn't make it up! sad

1 Like

Re: CMD’s Son, Two Others Kinapped On Ibadan – Lagos Road by rex444(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Poor man dey oppress fellow poor man .....can U imagine

(1) (Reply)

If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa / Coronavirus: Why Buhari Won’t Address Nigerians -by Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. / Nigeria President Buhari On The Run, Hiding In Cuba - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.