Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos (37876 Views)

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Broda Shaggi Buys Aunty Shaggi Brand New Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by crimmish: 3:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Sophia Ojireoghene popularly known as 'Aunty Shaggi' is from Isoko North in Delta state. She is the first child in the family of five and she studied theatre arts in Delta state university, Abraka. She is into comedy skits with 'Bro Shaggi' which has rose her to stardom.
She celebrates another new year of her life with these beautiful photos.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/sophia-ojireoghene-aunty-shaggi-celebrates-birthday-with-beautiful-photos.html

See photos:

1 Like

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by crimmish: 3:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by adewest1999(m): 3:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Any question of the day..... oya hit ne

15 Likes

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by iamapplord(m): 3:48am On Jul 25, 2019
What happened to her eye in the picture??..

Happy Birthday sha

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Onyi22(f): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kingpee2(m): 5:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Those eyes though ,make I no talk before they say my own too much ,no be everything wey eyes see mouth go talk .

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2019
wink smiley
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by OKorowanta: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
Those eyes though ,make I no talk before they say my own too much ,no be everything wey eyes see mouth go talk .

E beta as you kwayet bicos na my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kingpee2(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

E beta as you kwayet bicos na my sister.
You go come shoot me for my house?

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by OKorowanta: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
You go come shoot me for my house?

Choose the type of firearm wey you want by yasef.
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kingpee2(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

Choose the type of firearm wey you want by yasef.
You go just kee yasef instead.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Raydos: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2019
This brother shaggi is not funny to me!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by fowlyansh181(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2019
She don old sha
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Frankzy67(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Wow that much beauty ����
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by kolafolabi(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Hello! Awayu

1 Like

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by crafteck(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Bobrisky
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by lonelydora: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy Birthday Aunty Shaggi
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by grandstar(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Did she offend her makeup artist or Broda Shaggy himself?
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by jayextra(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Fine Aunty...HBD
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by mixta140: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2019
MUAH!!!Happy bayday grin

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Toscarele: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2019
iamapplord:
What happened to her eye in the picture??..

Happy Birthday sha

You sharp,
probably the load they call eyelashes are too heavy to keep one eye open
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Pavarottii(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Aunty shack any question of the day...

OYA HIT ME.... cheesy
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2019
There's no beauty here, there's only cleavage, thighs and overdose Photoshop filtering.

Rubbish and 21st sextury

1 Like

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Blackfire(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2019
What is that on her chest
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Gosj01(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2019
What happened to her eyes?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Crushes On Self After Movie Premiere (photos) / EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.