Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos (37901 Views)

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Broda Shaggi Buys Aunty Shaggi Brand New Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by StyleAfos(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kingzra1(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Raydos:
This brother shaggi is not funny to me!!!!
he no u not
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Aunty shaagii any birthday gift for today ?. Oya hit me
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Raydos: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Kingzra1:
he no u not

Are you his brother??
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Pritipresh(f): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
Those eyes though ,make I no talk before they say my own too much ,no be everything wey eyes see mouth go talk .

Wats wrong with her eyes?
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kingzra1(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Raydos:

Are you his brother??
yes man kill ur self
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
iamapplord:
What happened to her eye in the picture??..

Happy Birthday sha
She wore contact lens.
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Forreellinc: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by trulords(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Why not create a thread detailing your works where people can see what you have done and can contact you to make something of that nature... A thread on NL is free and its does not cost a thing that will be your work profile page that you can direct everyone to..

My 2 cents Sir.

This for this. I understand you perfectly but as it is this method is working for me. Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nikkykol: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by JusttellAnne(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
You go come shoot me for my house?

I sell nice sneakers, wholesale and retail..
https:///23407039874799
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Jgoldie: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ikorodu photography at work here
Re: Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by iamapplord(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Toscarele:

You sharp,
probably the load they call eyelashes are too heavy to keep one eye open
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Photos Of President Goodluck & Patience Jonathan / ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama / Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.