Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly (12485 Views)

Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message / Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians / MURIC Expresses Disappointment Over Fayemi’s Commissioners List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by 9jahotblog: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde has transmitted the list of
commissioners to the House of Assembly.
Chief Press Secretary Taiwo Adisa confirmed to The Nation
that the list was submitted in a sealed envelope yesterday,
adding that it is expected to be opened and read at the
House of Assembly today.
The Nation gathered that some break-away members of the
All Progressives Congress (APC) made the list.
They include Dr. Wasiu Olatunbosun and Seun Asamu, who
is the son of Senator Monsurat Sunmonu.
A former state lawmaker, Adeniyi Farinto and the Director
General (DG) Seyi Makinde Campaign Organisation, Chief
Bayo Lawal and Prof. D. K. Shangodoyin, who coordinated
Omituntun campaign in the Diaspora, also made the list.
Read Also: Oyo APC tackles Makinde over
N10 billion infrastructure loan
A top member of the party told The Nation that the list is a
mixture of technocrats and politicians, who the governor
believes will key into his vision for the state.
The list has been delayed largely by Makinde’s desire to
accommodate the 14 federal constituencies in the state as
well as substitution done by members of the coalition with
the governor’s Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The break-away APC members grouped under the Unity
Forum and moved to the African Democratic Congress
(ADC).
The party was in coalition with the PDP, the Social
Democratic Party (SDP) and Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) in
the governorship election.
The governorship candidates of the parties stood down for
Makinde to enable him defeat APC.

https://thenationonlineng.net/makinde-sends-commissioners-list-to-assembly/

1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by Enoch07: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2019
no rush appoint anyhow people o, it's better u take ur time and appoint people u know like bubu ��
am out

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by hisexcellency34: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2019
If Adedibu is alive, I am sure 80 percent of the nominees will be his loyalists

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by lonelydora: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Nice one Gov. Seyi Makinde!

I believe more in Seyi being a great govenor after his tenure than Gov. Sanwo-Olu of Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by iammo(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2019

Dude better get busy now, because even his shameless praise singers can't save him from Ibadan peoples scorn after atleast 1 year of political honeymoon

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2019
If you're to advice me on this 2 things which one will you suggest I do

1) travel to Dubai to work on a salary of 150k a month

Or

2) buy car and start doing uber, I might earn 200k a month

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by martowskin1(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2019
This is what u get when u vote business men who have achieved a lot in life without government looting...

Not those career politicians, like amechi who all he could point as achievement is government offices...

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by Teejayphillip(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Our billionaire governor abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by yjgm(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Get it going as there's no time to waste time

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by iammo(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Or

Buy the car first and start uber, in six month you can save for a trip to Dubai from your income, this way you can go to Dubai with a solid backup plan backhome because Dubai travel.agents are demons with lies.. and if things work out after atleast the 6month work probation period then you can ask your family to sell off the car and buy you a land.. Because if you cant make it in a city like lagos forget Dubai or any arab city....

8 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by Stdaviding(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Incase you’ve forgotten

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by opalu: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by Assurance2020: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2019
BRING YOUR IDEAS AND LET TURN IT INTO SOMETHING CREATIVE , MAKE YOUR BUSINESS GLOBAL TODAY AND WORK WITH US
1YEAR DOMAIN NAME
FREE HOSTING
1 YEAR GOOD SECURITY WITH A GOOG COMPANY PROVIDER
DIRECT PLUGIN FOR LIVE CHAT (ANY SOCIAL MEDIA MEDIA)
BANNER IF YOU NEED TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by bigdot1759(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Or

number 2 na....
Cuz u'll be ur own boss
Plus u run other business along dat

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly by Cajal(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Nice one Gov. Seyi Makinde!

I believe more in Seyi being a great govenor after his tenure than Gov. Sanwo-Olu of Lagos.
....we in the state know ..he is only different from aregbesola based on party affiliation
Less than 2mts...he has secured 10bilion loan
Aregbesola style
Sanwo eko that has since hit ground running

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos / Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 / Electoral Bill: How Governors Scuttled Senators’ Moves To Override Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.