Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers (6889 Views)

How Do I Correct Mistake On NYSC Discharge Certificate / Wrong Dob On NYSC Discharge Certificate, What Can Be Done / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Commander008: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Hello Good Day House.
I have been on this platform for long but i have been reserved,now what is getting me out of my shell is that NYSC has refused to issue certificate to people who schooled in Benin Republic and I am greatly affected because I schooled in Houdegbe. I was in great shock when it got to my turn to receive my certificate only for my name to be asterisked with an inscription FRN. I decided to find out why? they said I am not the one with issue but NYSC vs Foreign Corpers, that they will get back to me later, saying its nationwide. Now my question is this "is there any Benin republic batch B2 corper who has received certificate today?
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Angelshakira(f): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nobody from benin republic received certificate,I saw BENN REPUBLIC in front of my name and I was asked to come to the nysc Secretariat tomorrow... don't know the reason or problem.. maybe they want to ask us few questions pertaining our course and school

1 Like

Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by dyce101(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Same here oooo I was vexed today, no certificate to take pic with I hope they find solution to what ever is going on with schools in Benin republic

1 Like

Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by ItzzDm(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Angelshakira:
Nobody from benin republic received certificate,I saw BENN REPUBLIC in front of my name and I was asked to come to the nysc Secretariat tomorrow... don't know the reason or problem.. maybe they want to ask us few questions pertaining our course and school

Please do keep us posted as it goes
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Angelshakira(f): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
ItzzDm:

Please do keep us posted as it goes

Alright,I'm going to the Secretariat tomorrow morning .I heard the reason they did that was because some schools were selling degrees to ppl ..I mean some schools in Benin republic..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by ItzzDm(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Angelshakira:

Alright,I'm going to the Secretariat tomorrow morning .I heard the reason they did that was because some schools were selling degrees to ppl ..I mean some schools in Benin republic..

Atleast only those schools should have issues and not all........

1 Like

Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Jemiulat: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
The dg said its investigation will take effect from 2019 batch C, why will our own cert be held now
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Angelshakira(f): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jemiulat:
The dg said its investigation will take effect from 2019 batch C, why will our own cert be held now

They will release it,they are just joking..
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Have they released it ?
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Jemiulat: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2019
I dont think so, but due to the contact i made i was told nysc will go to schools to investigate cert before there will realease it...
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
My Dear sis is also affected, She has gone to the Secretariat and then directed to Abuja. Its no more funny.

This calls for prayers.
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Commander008:

Hello Good Day House.
I have been on this platform for long but i have been reserved,now what is getting me out of my shell is that NYSC has refused to issue certificate to people who schooled in Benin Republic and I am greatly affected because I schooled in Houdegbe. I was in great shock when it got to my turn to receive my certificate only for my name to be asterisked with an inscription FRN. I decided to find out why? they said I am not the one with issue but NYSC vs Foreign Corpers, that they will get back to me later, saying its nationwide. Now my question is this "is there any Benin republic batch B2 corper who has received certificate today?

No one bros, I my self is worried coz my service year will end come October. It will be a lot embarrassing if the issue isn't settled before then. I have lot of peeps here looking forward to my passing out.
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
ItzzDm:

Atleast only those schools should have issues and not all........

Everyone is affected like I heard
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Angelshakira:

You're very correct, so have you been to the Secretariat and what was their response ?
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Angelshakira:

May be, they expected one to be able to defend such certificate.

Have you been to the Secretariat and what's their response?
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Jemiulat: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
A girl that schooled in lecosonou in benin republic got her own cert, bt i dnt no how
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jemiulat:
A girl that schooled in lecosonou in benin republic got her own cert, bt i dnt no how

You should ask her please, let's know the way forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by ItzzDm(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
My Dear sis is also affected, She has gone to the Secretariat and then directed to Abuja. Its no more funny.

This calls for prayers.
What was your sis told at the secretariat before directed to abuja?
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by ItzzDm(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

You're very correct, so have you been to the Secretariat and what was their response ?
Yes we are patiently waiting for updates
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
ItzzDm:

What was your sis told at the secretariat before directed to abuja?

I don't know, she couldn't talk much.
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by ItzzDm(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

I don't know, she couldn't talk much.
She would be off to abuja anytime soon then . Please do keep us posted
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by ItzzDm(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Angelshakira:

We are still awaiting your update.
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
ItzzDm:
She would be off to abuja anytime soon then . Please do keep us posted

Okay were you affected and what steps have you taken
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by ItzzDm(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

Okay were you affected and what steps have you taken
No i am not. I just decided to go for service months ago if not I would have also been affected on Thursday. I would love to know as it goes because it affects everyone that schooled in benin republic. We are all involved now.
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by viper6695: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
ItzzDm:

No i am not. I just decided to go for service months ago if not I would have also been affected on Thursday. I would love to know as it goes because it affects everyone that schooled in benin republic. We are all involved now.

Yes we all are in deep mess. May God help us. I'm to pass out this coming October.
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Angelshakira(f): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
I was told at the Secretariat that no information on it yet and that they've not been given directive from Abuja to give us anything
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by ItzzDm(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Angelshakira:
I was told at the Secretariat that no information on it yet and that they've not been given directive from Abuja to give us anything
OH okay thanks. I think they would still order it to be given. Definitely
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Angelshakira:

Okay and you ain't told to go to Abuja.
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Angelshakira(f): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

Okay and you ain't told to go to Abuja.
No
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by haaryobhami: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
I hope it's resolved soon
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Please guys, have they finally released the certificates?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lost Nysc Id Card / PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES / Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.