Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (66120 Views)

Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by iloveyou82(f): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Nobody wey God no fit save
if he dash 90% of nigerians 1m each like this akuna akuna
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by mimimile93: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Igbos and oloshoism
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Roon9(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
femobaba77:

Wrong Sir... Read Ephesians 4 again.
Especially from verse 8.

Indeed it further buttresses my point . you have to on your own work steadfastly towards perfecting the high calling of God upon your life. Do you think its just coincidental they way the bible always numbers the five fold minsteries I could show you verses
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
1 million, lol.. If she remove 100 naira from that money, she be thousandnaire
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Do your good works in private so that only your heavenly father who sees these things will reward you. I guess that's a quotation from the Bible, right?

But if it were a case of one pastor with rape allegations, such should be trending baa?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Stunt 101
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by skukimania(f): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
phintohlar:
Why they con cover hper face, olosho no dey shame nah

For the sake of her children I guess.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by agatha222: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
UncleGist:
The story of a former sex worker who was given the sum of N1m by Apostle Chibuzor of Omega Power Ministry (OPM) sets an example when you talk of practising practical Christianity.

After a former sex worker who went into the distasteful trade of prostitution because the father of her 3 children abandoned her and bolted was preached to, she had a change of heart and decided to live a godly life and serve God.

Some time ago we brought to public awareness good news about how Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere invaded the environs of one of Port Harcourt’s most popular clubs called Casablanca, preaching the gospel to sex workers that littered around the area.

He took the girls to his home, fed them with good food, preached the word of God to them and gave them money to come to church the next Sunday if they decided to have a change of heart.

Cynthia.A. Nweze was one of such girls who made a decision to change for the better, she was in church the next Sunday and denounced on the altar.

After denouncing, just like others, she was moved to the free estate set aside for repented sex workers; was taken through thorough rehabilitation and was empowered with money to start up a decent trade.

On the 14th of July 2019, she returned to the altar to thank God for his good works in her life, she said that she was so happy with her newfound Christian life and her business was moving speedily. She was filled with emotion as she recounted her ugly past lifestyle, her parents were pastors but yet she wallowed in sin and sunk deeper daily, everything they did to pull her out proved abortive until the intervention of Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere. She encouraged other girls who held fast to her past lifestyle to repent and give up on such waywardness because such life is far from being gainful.

After listening to her testimony and seeing her high level of genuine repentance, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere gifted her with the sum of 1 million Naira. She was beside herself with shock at the unexpected gift and thanked the man of God for his benevolence and generosity.

She was grateful for what was done for her and was given more. Gratitude is indeed the bedrock of success.

Congratulation Sis Cynthia Nweze, you are now a proud millionaire.

See more photos

http://gistmore.com/how-former-sex-worker-turned-millionaire-in-opm

When the grace of God locates you, it will be seen in and around you.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by masqot(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
hahn:

In the financial world OPM stands for Other People's Money
OPM!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Usguy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
If It Was Apostle Otobo Suleman,he would Devour Those Prostitude Before Giving Out that Cash.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Jnjoku883(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Roon9:
How come we have so many Apostles in Nigeria
Apostleship is a revered position that marks the end of Gods fivefold ministerial cadre; As such one can only become an apostle after first being A Teacher, A pastor, Evangelist, Prophet and lastly an Apostle.

Sadly, today you find young men with curly hair parading as Apostles. God have mercy on Nigerians

Are you God? To them, it might be a blessing. So y troubling yourself? That Grace that God gave him is not the same with other's own. His own type of grace is for God to catapult him apostle. And God fulfilment came to pass. Another person will decide to go through those stages and God will tell him to go thruogh. So its all about grace and God's will. So leave God and him
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
This church is assisting the less privilege, while some other churches are trying to pack the whole money to heaven
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
skukimania:

For the sake of her children I guess.
oh maybe
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
WildChild00:

True talk, but na u be the leader ,grin
ur right, and ur sis is my pa
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
MasterRahl:
Oh! I didn't know. But I pray the new found Joy will last.
a very big amen to that tho

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by osusu(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Kosi Wahala
Pre-wedding photos loading grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
phintohlar:
ur right, and ur sis is my pa

Olosho? shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by PrinceGallant: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Roon9:
How come we have so many Apostles in Nigeria
Apostleship is a revered position that marks the end of Gods fivefold ministerial cadre; As such one can only become an apostle after first being A Teacher, A pastor, Evangelist, Prophet and lastly an Apostle.

Sadly, today you find young men with curly hair parading as Apostles. God have mercy on Nigerians

What's position of Daddy G.O in this fivefold?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Millionaire? With 1m? Let her buy biscuits and let's whether she's still a millionaire.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Timisamd(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Do your good works in private so that only your heavenly father who sees these things will reward you. I guess that's a quotation from the Bible, right?

That one con say make bloggers no chop ?
grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Roon9(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jnjoku883:

Are you God? To them, it might be a blessing. So y troubling yourself? That Grace that God gave him is not the same with other's own. His own type of grace is for God to catapult him apostle. And God fulfilment came to pass. Another person will decide to go through those stages and God will tell him to go thruogh. So its all about grace and God's will. So leave God and him

Sir I'm not speaking against this man of God. I'm only speaking in general
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Robbing Peter to pay Paul: fleecing his flock in favour of one or two among them to further raise his profile and even further fool the gullible majority.

Even so, my body tell me say this one arrangee business.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Timisamd:

That one con say make bloggers no chop ?
grin

If there were no photos, bloggers will chop from other news.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
couragemurphy:

But if it were a case of one pastor with rape allegations, such should be trending baa?

Yup. A crime shouldn't be hidden. I just quoted what Jesus said in the Bible. You should be querying him not me though. wink
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
WildChild00:

Olosho? shocked shocked
oponu, that isn't my name so stop been foolish already

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Omudia11: 5:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Keep describing your family cheesy
hahn:

Is your father grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 5:20am On Jul 27, 2019
phintohlar:
oponu, that isn't my name so stop been foolish already

Ok! What is your name? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Akudaya:myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.