Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks (24198 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Lawalemi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gone forever
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by kby: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Funny caucus, wen she was campaigning for the party, everything was cool then,now u remember her name is Saraki.
Besides this wont be her first appointment under PMB, she is the board chairperson of one the federal university in the south.
U can advance another reason for her disqualification but not just because she is Bukola's sister.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by tunjilee003: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
the name saraki is now being haunted by its past atrocities it committed in the state...gbemi went against her brother though she no she is not sure of any appointments at The state level....but all her activities is just that she needs a share of The national cake...
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
40 million what? Naira, stone, books? Before I reply.

quote author=pablobellins post=80626101]Daddy, Daddy; He raped me but gave me 40million.

Reply as the Dad[/quote]
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Maestroedem001: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
Daddy, Daddy; He raped me but gave me 40million.

Reply as the Dad
What!!! 40mill!!!!!! Bring the money as evidence,he will have more than 40million,lets get to the station 1st,he will not go scout free,I need 90mill and then he must settle down and marry u

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by jrusky(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Flier:
I believe she should be rewarded for going against her Brother in public
Majority of us wouldn’t try it

Bro! Bro!!Bro!!! Why do you reason like these for God sake? Have you seen anything politician who do something without ulterior motives? Have you seen a politician that work where no food is

She stood against her brother because she knew what she is doing. That is politics bro so it's a political antics and calculation and not being bold ok.

She is a very smart lady and she played the card well enough to fool apc since she realised her brother is going back home so for their family name to keep floating she has to go in opposite direction to get her aim established and it works for her.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by 01mcfadden(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
the guy below me; this sounds too good to be true
Na scam.
The post has been removed
Na dem
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by pablobellins(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
01mcfadden:
Na scam. The post has been removed Na dem
thanks; i just like ur signature cheesy

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by shugabasbn: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
how can u assum u hv gotten rid of the Saraki's when she is senator elect of a constituency in the state

Ii is like u are just arrived from long journey. Who elect who
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by shugabasbn: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
ajiffat237:
In as much as the saying goes that blood is thicker than water I still not believe this woman will want to align with his brother

She has done it before, after she left Okere party she went to meet her brother in PDP from there to APC
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by BlackPantherxXx: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Olukat:
Make them no kick bucket o grin
The Saraki dynasty can never be killed in Kwara.
The family are too politically rooted to be shutout by some rascals in Kwara shocked
Where are the "Otoge" movement? grin grin

I wonder why a grown up man like you would choose to asslick a fellow human being.

So sad....
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by hush15: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
Daddy, Daddy; He raped me but gave me 40million naira.

Reply as the Dad

my daughter, maybe you should marry him so it wont look like rape anymore... that way, more than 40million is waiting for us

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Alexis0147(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Islie:

The Blood Of The Oath Is Thicker Than The Water Of The Womb

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-kwara-apc-caucus-kicks-against-sarakis/

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
how can u assum u hv gotten rid of the Saraki's when she is senator elect of a constituency in the state

Just read what you wrote.

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Flier: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
IMASTEX:

Exactly what they want you to believe.
But I tell you, It's all politics. And at the end, the family continues to feed from the national cake. A win win game. Don't forget that Saraki equally went against his father. Does that make them enemies?!
Currently in Nigeria, it is the masses vs the politicians. Regardless of whatever names they chose to brand themselves with.
jrusky:

Bro! Bro!!Bro!!! Why do you reason like these for God sake? Have you seen anything politician who do something without ulterior motives? Have you seen a politician that work where no food is

She stood against her brother because she knew what she is doing. That is politics bro so it's a political antics and calculation and not being bold ok.

She is a very smart lady and she played the card well enough to fool apc since she realised her brother is going back home so for their family name to keep floating she has to go in opposite direction to get her aim established and it works for her.
it doesn’t matter if she did it for her family gain or personal gain its politics,the fact still remain she campaigned against her brother in public and sway public opinion against PDP thereby helping her own party to defeat her brothers party in Kwara state
She deserves some accolades
Look at Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Trump for example,she works at the whites house whereas her husband is one of the worst Trump critics
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Olukat(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

I wonder why a grown up man like you would choose to asslick a fellow human being.

So sad....

Please check the meaning of ass-lick again shocked
My comment there has no fiber of what you are accusing me of!
The amount of hate speech/bad mouthing thrown at the Saraki's, this nomination came as a surprise to me.
Those of you who hated Sen. Saraki for his firmness can see where we are heading with the 9th senate shocked
Take it or leave it you can't hate Sen. Bukola Saraki and at same time love her sister, that family knows how to switch your "button"
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
angry grin
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by desiredmee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:

Reply as the Dad

You both had sex and he's reward you with 40million Naira
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Agugbadin: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
They should allow her to serve her father land Nigeria
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by thespokenword: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yoruba mumu sha....Kwaran are "foolished".
Finance minister removed , replaced with Hausa.
Senate President removed, replaced by an Hausa.
Now , Gbemisola ....to be replaced by a Fulani from Emir's palace , shey?
Senseless people...
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by oglalasioux(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Praktikals:
If you believe Bukola and Gbemisola are fighting, you can believe anything. It is just political gimmicks they are using to play us like the game of chess. Gbemi will be a mole in Baba's government.

She won't be a mole. To be governor is her real intention.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Praktikals(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
oglalasioux:

She won't be a mole. To be governor is her real intention.
If you know Ilorin very well, you will know having a female governor is a pipe dream. She never wanted to be a governor. It was all a gimmick to make it look like Bukola defeated his own father and became the new Godfather.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Neyomickey1: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
Senator elect? How? Where? When?
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by highbee02: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Praktikals:
If you believe Bukola and Gbemisola are fighting, you can believe anything. It is just political gimmicks they are using to play us like the game of chess. Gbemi will be a mole in Baba's government.

Thank you, In fact, Bukola SARAKI's twins are currently living with Gbemi. the dynasty will "sprout " again if great care is not exercised
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by skukimania(f): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Praktikals:

Political gimmicks of how many years? The bad blood between them is the realest thing ever!
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Kennydoc(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:

You say what?
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Kennydoc(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
odes... How did she emerge as a senator at first? Under ur very idiotic self...

Maybe you should first confirm when she was a senator, and under which platform.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by godofuck231: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:

Reply as the Dad
olosho olosho
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by godofuck231: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
When the goat which was fed to the lion feels the lion is too weak to eat or challenge it , it will realise that the lion was waiting for her to become fat and ripened for plucking . Those who betray family are no worse than a dying pagan.

Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments / APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu