Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet (1230 Views)

If God Is A Spirit, What Does It Mean To Be Created In His Image? / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by owukpa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kano-based Controversial Prophet, Prophet Emmanuel Ejembi Ameh Popularly called ORACLE111 of Divine Fountain Prophetic Gospel Centre Kano State Nigeria has released 69 shocking 2020 Prophesies for Nigeria; He has attracted attentions from far and wide to Kano state Nigeria.
2020 Our Year Of Double Celebration
Released on 20th July, 2019

See Shocking Prophesies Below obtained by [url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url]

 Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai to be removed

 Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano state to win at the tribunal

 El-Zakzaky and wife I see freedom

 Rocha Okorocha to decamp to PDP

 I see splitting in APC

 I See 2 major air disasters in Nigeria in 2020

 God said Rev. Biodun of Coza is innocent

 Fuel Scarcity Looming by the end of 2019

 Atiku Abubakar go and rest, the judiciary are working with the presidency in favour of APC

 A state to be created in the middle belt

 In 2020 I see marital celebrations

 I see an authentic cure for HIV in 2020

 Air France, Egypt Air, Ethiopia Air to pray against air disaster

 I see increment in fuel price in 2020

 Nigeria should pray for the survival of a former President

 A new disease will be observed, worse than HIV

 Three nations will come out of Nigeria

 2020 One of the mighty trees will fall

 Senator Dino Melaye should forget about 2019 governorship

 I see a major referendum coming soon in Nigeria

 Pastors that are not called by God being highly disgraced in 2020

 Nigeria, America must pray and take measures against earthquake

 Jigawa State pray I see Flood(2020)

 Kogi, Benue, Zamfara, Kaduna , pray I see unrest (2020)

 I see International recognition for Divine Fountain Prophetic Gospel Center

 9 mobile will still change its name in 2020

 New airline will be announced in 2020

 Cameroon, Togo pray against unrest in 2020

 I see a group shooting sporadically in South Africa

 A major clash between herdsmen and people of South Eastern state

 2020 Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face judgment

 Bola Tinubu need prayers in 2020

 Mutiny in the army as junior officers would rise against their seniors

 2020 I see major harvest of testimonies for women looking for fruit of the womb

 Two serving Cabinet Ministers in Nigeria will die

 Dollar to exchange for N550-600

 The nation should commence prayer now for Obasanjo and Babangida in 2020

 2020 I see a popular man of God in Nigeria being called home

 First bank, Ecobank, Access, Wema bank, Fidelity, Heritage bank, GTB to retrench staff

 A group rising, called the “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution

 A critical bridge in the country should be urgently rehabilitated, to prevent massive loss of lives

 Another World War (Russia vs America)

 sabon gari market should pray against Fire outbreak

 Donald Trump of USA to lose 2nd term

 I saw a long ASUU strike in Nigeria [students pray]

 In 2020 I see another constitutional conference in Nigeria

 Igbo will produce Presidency come 2023

 2019 kogi state election to be rigged by Apc

 Massive flooding in unusual states in Nigeria

 Kogi state to pray to avoid major deaths,natural disaster before 2020

 Muhammadu Buhari needs prayer

 Tinubu 2023 will never be realistic

 More Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married.

 I see crises in Benue state

 A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayer

 National assembly should pray against loss of prominent members due to road accident

 Keystone banks will be acquired

 I saw three major politician declared missing

 Let’s pray against war between police and Shiite

 I saw a terrorist attack in Nigeria[north]

 July, August, September in Nigeria, serious prayer

 Buhari will be bereaved come 2020

 Doctors will embark on strike in 2020

 A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayer

 2020 Traditional Rulers arrested for corruption

 I see four male actors, three female actresses being mourned

 2020 Nigeria shall experience a major agricultural boom

 Nigeria airlines to pray against air disaster

 A governor from the North West requires serious prayers to avert death

 More Building Collapse in Nigeria

http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/07/a-state-to-be-created-in-middle-belt-okorocha-to-join-pdp-popular-prophet-oracle-111-releases-2020-prophecies-full-list.html

Re: New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by Destroe: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
I lost interest the moment I saw the Russia vs America war in 2020 prophecy. Guy you be fake prophet
Re: New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by donbachi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
2020 prophesies...wetin come concern 2023 inside.
Re: New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by ojun50(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Them don resume work, i see i see na him full hear
Re: New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by Vulcanheph(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
This Fake Prophet is high on weed and Tramadol........
Re: New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by Funaki: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
"9 mobile will still change its name in 2020"
Wetin concern church with this one?

Re: New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by vwegba4real(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
It is on record that this man, Emmanuel Ejembi Ameh a.k.a Oracle 111, is a false prophet. According to a reputable online newspaper called Blank NEWS Online, Emmanuel Ejembi Ameh is reputed to have stolen Pastor Isaiah Ogedegbe's 2017 prophecies. Consequently, he was described as "a spiritual thief who picks prophecies from different prophets, compiles them and publishes them as his own." The unrepentant "spiritual thief," Emmanuel Ejembi Ameh, is at it again! For those who want to see the evidence, click on these links:
https://www.blanknewsonline.com/plagiarism-read-how-emmanuel-ejembi-ameh-stole-pastor-isaiah-ogedegbes-2017-prophesies/
https://www.blanknewsonline./2017/02/27/plagiarism-read-how-emmanuel-ejembi-ameh-stole-pastor-isaiah-ogedegbes-2017-prophesies/
Re: New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by blaqoracle: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Destroe:
I lost interest the moment I saw the Russia vs America war in 2020 prophecy. Guy you be fake prophet
this prophet is sufferring from acute maleria malariae.

1 Like

Re: New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet by vwegba4real(m): 4:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Pastor Isaiah Ogedegbe is reputed to have predicted Pastor T. B. Joshua's Synagogue building collapse in 2013 and it came to pass in 2014.
Source: https://www.blanknewsonline./2016/07/30/prophesy-how-i-predicted-the-2014-synagogue-church-building-collapse-prophet-i-o-ogedegbe/

In this video, he has been described by a Bishop as "a young man that is so consumed with zeal."
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai-CGjLIXQ4

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face A Particular Direction While Praying? / Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / Catholic Priests In USA Celebrating Mass In Isiagu Attire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.