Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) (65972 Views)

Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos / Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ufranklin92:
Make village people no put eye for him matter oo
Not everybody's village people are as evil as yours grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by unscripted(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Why he com dey frown face upandan for pics na....make he become half of Messi first before he start all that attitude....naija mentality Sha! undecided
jessss, I fear this mentality oooooo..
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pls go back,this is not a country it's a zoo.u may be kidnapped or mistakenly lynched
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Chukalemon(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chukwueze look very younger than all the players am seeing at the diamond fc. a big thumb up to you _emmanuel amuneke.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Celebsnews: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Why he com dey frown face upandan for pics na....make he become half of Messi first before he start all that attitude....naija mentality Sha! undecided

Na wao for you O. Chai! Stop the reason this way na. Not everyone knows how to smile in pics na.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lovelife433:
are u okay atol?
ur off
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by nnaeyes6: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Aba boys

Stars that play more him are there o
Na just opportunity come hammer the guy

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice one Samuel chukwueze..
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Emanodimo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
I hope he is from Abia state.

Cuz that's the home of wonder kid for football in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Sammology: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
And they say he dey how old?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by RESTMOUTH99(m): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Ufranklin92:
Make village people no put eye for him matter oo
Be like AFRICA MAGIC tricks don enter you?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2019
majamajic:

even from the time of Adam,

it has been so
una to get mouth...so others de play kalo kalo...ighalo wey score five goals na igbo...make una easy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by majamajic(m): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
una to get mouth...so others de play kalo kalo...ighalo wey score five goals na igbo...make una easy

remember we have 3 tribes in Naija , so where u think he came from ?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2019
majamajic:

remember we have 3 tribes in Naija , so where u think he came from ?
ighalo is edo we have over 250 tribes so u know.... yekini highest ever goal scorer for Nigeria with 36 goals is from kwara...
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by majamajic(m): 1:26am On Jul 26, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
ighalo is edo we have over 250 tribes so u know.... yekini highest ever goal scorer for Nigeria with 36 goals is from kwara...

so Edo is a tribe ?

don't be confused with ethnic groups ooo
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:30am On Jul 26, 2019
majamajic:

so Edo is a tribe ?

don't be confused with ethnic groups ooo
if u care to know he is bini by tribe are u cleared now...
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by majamajic(m): 1:42am On Jul 26, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
if u care to know he is bini by tribe are u cleared now...

we only have 3 major tribes in Nigeria , and about 350 ethic groups , so u must come from that 3 first before u start moving down to weather it's Benin or ishekiri or ijaw all these are inside the major 3 , do u know that Onitsha people deny they are not Igbos, meanwhile they are inside Anambra state , let me not talk about Delta or ikwere people too , if u are not from Hausa or Yoruba , u are definitely an Igbo person , then u can break the Igbo further , that's if u want , one Nigeria though leave tribe issues
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2019
majamajic:

we only have 3 major tribes in Nigeria , and about 350 ethic groups , so u must come from that 3 first before u start moving down to weather it's Benin or ishekiri or ijaw all these are inside the major 3 , do u know that Onitsha people deny they are not Igbos, meanwhile they are inside Anambra state , let me not talk about Delta or ikwere people too , if u are not from Hausa or Yoruba , u are definitely an Igbo person , then u can break the Igbo further , that's if u want , one Nigeria though leave tribe issues
tell that shits to nnamdi kanu... you can tell a bini or afemai man to fix in one tribe before opting to another...we have over 250 tribe in Nigeria..a kanuri man is not Hausa,a nupe man is not Hausa...hausa igbo Yoruba are popular and plenty doesn't mean there are no other tribes... if you know your history u won't post this rubbish but nnamdi kanu has brain washed you guys u think u can colonize other tribes to ur side...the Benin kingdom was greater than onitsha before the coming iof the Europeans if not for colonialism we probably be living separately

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by majamajic(m): 1:51am On Jul 26, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
tell that shits to nnamdi kanu... you can tell a bini or afemai man to fix in one tribe before opting to another...we have over 250 tribe in Nigeria..a kanuri man is not Hausa,a nupe man is not Hausa...hausa igbo Yoruba are popular and plenty doesn't mean there are no other tribes... if you know your history u won't post this rubbish but nnamdi kanu has brain washed you guys u think u can colonize other tribes to ur side...the Benin kingdom was greater than onitsha before the coming iof the Europeans if not for colonialism we probably be living separately

every Igbo person now supports Nnamdi Kanu , oya matter closed , I have seen where u coming from ,
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Kc3000: 2:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Sweetamara2:
These igbo boys are dominating our football

No be today e start nah.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Omudia11: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2019
Olodo. So because he isn't Messi he doesn't reserve the right to frown in his own picture?
BOOOMNAIJA:

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by igwefivestar(m): 5:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Sweetamara2:
These igbo boys are dominating our football
u know like am? Nature have a way of doing things. Since u people say we can't rule the nation, nature have a way of making us rule the nation.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by adslipps: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Ya agakwala gbajie ụkwụ there.

Lol... OYO will be his name
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by adslipps: 6:05am On Jul 26, 2019
WarriAproko:
This guy is a baller no doubt. Diamond fc boss dun hammer cus any club sign am out of Valencia. Childhood club go get 10 percent from signing fee.

His playing for villareal not Valencia

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2019
I don't see bad thing in visiting village, his former and other places.
I just pray it end well for him..
because people are wicked, after they don't let you eat they will also not allow you to drink...
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by WarriAproko: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2019
adslipps:

His playing for villareal not Valencia
yea forgot

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by 400billionman: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Nwanne, better talents dey waste for villa. See me too, no connection but nwoke na agba ncha na ukwu. Ya diwa shaaa. Our time go soon come.

Pm me.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Star4real: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2019
You see that boy on lemon training kid is a fantastic player he play more than chukwueze and his name is chisom i have watched him played and he is a left shooter with amazing staminerquote author=majamajic post=80630812]onye ball

3rd pic , see as the guy on orange top looking at chukwueze's boot,

intimidation !!! [/quote]
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Innobee99(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2019
When he was playing here, I guess nobody cared to take a shot with him but now, even the board of directors wants to snap with him.

May God change our situation so that even our enemies would have no option than to celebrate us

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Star4real: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2019
You see that boy on lemon training kid that cross his hand over chukwueze his name is chisom a left shooter with amazing staminer he play more than chukwueze I swear I have watched him played several times oh my God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win / Ahmed Musa’s Expensive Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.