Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) (65974 Views)

Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos / Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by bigpicture001: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Be careful ooo..kidnappers plenty for abia
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by JesusBorn: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2019
hekkyboi:

hmm onye uzo ulo i site u. either orlu, nkwerre, anara or there about.

Item, Abia
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2019
400billionman:

Pm me.

Alright
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Decolonel:

Nwanne nwee ndidi, oge nke gi n'abia

Isee!! Nwanne mmadu
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Moneywirer: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Nwanne, better talents dey waste for villa. See me too, no connection but nwoke na agba ncha na ukwu. Ya diwa shaaa. Our time go soon come.

Nwanne nwee obere ndidi, o ga emeriri

I celebrate you!!!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Star4real:
You see that boy on lemon training kid is a fantastic player he play more than chukwueze and his name is chisom i have watched him played and he is a left shooter with amazing staminerquote author=majamajic post=80630812]onye ball

3rd pic , see as the guy on orange top looking at chukwueze's boot,

intimidation !!!

wow u are right my bro , just that he lost himself in the looking , to me masquerade don't watch masquerade ,
in football u need a bit of luck to blow not only by knowing how to play alone .

during my under 13 days , the guys that later made it was not too fantastic then
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Cymix: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
ETCHE RD field in Aba abia state that year produced by many stars even for supper falcons

Aba nwere mens
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by PTAA(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
A good child that didn't forget his source
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Tecno66: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Best footballer in the world
He should just be careful. They cwill soon use the childhood club's location to trail him. He should beware of k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win / FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / Ahmed Musa’s Expensive Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.