Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does (38256 Views)

“nigeria Only Acknowledges Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does” –burna Boy / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by GistMore9: 3:02am On Jul 26, 2019
From winning the BET awards for Best International Act and featuring in Beyonce's Lion King Album, Burna Boy says Nigerians love him now because the rest of the world does.

Talking about his album which will be released tomorrow and his music in an interview with Billboard, the Rivers State born singer said his plan is to take his music worldwide and also play in a stadium in China. But first, he’ll embark on a 17-date global tour of 1,000- to 3,000-capacity venues starting Aug. 9 in Toronto.

“This has always been my vision,” he says. “Not like I planned it, just that I knew I should stick to doing what I’m doing. It’s almost like climbing steps -- you keep going up.”

Also speaking on his local growth, Burna Boy stated that Nigerians only acknowledge him now because the rest of the world does.

“Nigerians love me a lot more now because they can see that the whole world likes me, too. They think I’m something special, but I’m not. I’m just a human whose skill is making music. Way I see it, everyone plays their own role in the world, and no role is more important than the other.”

On becoming one of the richest Nigerian artists, he said, “You are only as rich as where you come from, and Nigeria has a lot of poverty.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerians-love-me-now-because-the-rest-of-the-world-does-burna-boy

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Amazingman(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2019
GistMore9:
Lalasticlala

This man, if u do a post, do not be the first to ftc on it. Ahhh what happened to write beneath the post. Everytime you calling lala, can't you do it on your own. Ahhh. My ftc twice u dey rush am. U can be very greedy

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Dathypebruv(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Oba Orin,
I make front page first time here oh smiley
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by itspzpics(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by OKorowanta: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Another Odion Ighalo stunt...
If una don manage dey impress,na so ego go just enter una bone marrow.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Queenflourish(f): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2019
I hate this guy with him oblong ugly face

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by IssaGist: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by BizBayo: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
Respect man!

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Kneephy(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
You are only loved majorly by South westerners and few Easterners.... Who sabi u for Aboki and all this Fulani Side....

Oga Dami be careful oo...
No let fame get into your head oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by focus7: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
Childish talk.

31 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by eben1marketer: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
grin
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by omooba969(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Nigerians don't fully understand the real concept of love - they only act like they do.

The beautiful ones are not yet born.

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
A fool is wise in his Eyes

Proverbs 16:18 Pride leads to destruction, and arrogance to downfall.

Better enjoy your new found fame and shut your mouth else your own go worse pass Eazi own

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by temmypotter(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Read his Post and get his point before condemning him

And let's be frank, burna boy only just recently started getting the attention of Nigerians

200 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Blitz4real(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Oluwa burna

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Ayotemide(f): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
This is stupid to say the least, did the rest of the world hear your songs before us?

Mannerless, uncouth, poorly raised musicians are having a field day this year.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Lagbaja01(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
The same love they have for Anthony Joshua....

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Teejayphillip(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Nah now u wan begin ur weyrey abi? Abi nah dat UK girl dey use toto scatter ur weed....

No let us change am for u oo grin grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Molola91(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
hmmmm...such is life
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Here in Abakaliki, we've never heard of him before. embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by princeade86(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
na so. confirm talk. won fe gba, but won ti gba dandan fun oga won

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by castrokins(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Burna Boy Will Destroy All He's Built With His Mouth.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Raydos: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
H
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Dreambeat: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
This guy should get himself a good PR manager.It's obvious he doesn't know how to manage limelight.He needs to do better when it comes to what comes out of his mouth.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Karleb(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
GistMore9:
From winning the BET awards for Best International Act and featuring in Beyonce's Lion King Album, Burna Boy says Nigerians love him now because the rest of the world does.

Talking about his album which will be released tomorrow and his music in an interview with Billboard, the Rivers State born singer said his plan is to take his music worldwide and also play in a stadium in China. But first, he’ll embark on a 17-date global tour of 1,000- to 3,000-capacity venues starting Aug. 9 in Toronto.

“This has always been my vision,” he says. “Not like I planned it, just that I knew I should stick to doing what I’m doing. It’s almost like climbing steps -- you keep going up.”

Also speaking on his local growth, Burna Boy stated that Nigerians only acknowledge him now because the rest of the world does.

“Nigerians love me a lot more now because they can see that the whole world likes me, too. They think I’m something special, but I’m not. I’m just a human whose skill is making music. Way I see it, everyone plays their own role in the world, and no role is more important than the other.”

On becoming one of the richest Nigerian artists, he said, “You are only as rich as where you come from, and Nigeria has a lot of poverty.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerians-love-me-now-because-the-rest-of-the-world-does-burna-boy

sad sad

Food for thought!

21 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by ehissi(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Guy!! Dont spoil it.............just enjoy the moment while it last................just dont spoil it

Apart from "gba gbe e", "jeun soke" and "Like to party"...............there is no other track done by burna boy that interests me..........................

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by femi4: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Queenflourish:
I hate this guy with him oblong ugly face
stefflondon think otherwise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson / Tunde Usman 'Okele' Wears Super Eagles Jersey With Charm, Summons The Oracle / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.