Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Mtn,globacom,zain Or Etisalat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn,globacom,zain Or Etisalat (579 Views)

Zain Nigeria Finally Dissolves Into Bharti Airtel For $9 Billion / How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn,globacom,zain Or Etisalat by tricky: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2010
It is right to encourage that which is growing.it is also right to aim high,the same way it is to maintain focus and stay consistent.Now the point is this, there is a huge innovation of mine that has all it takes to transform whichever of the Telecommunication netwrk company i decide to partner with,into the largest in africa. and also the banks that will be lucky to meet our conditions 8 cool).

Now i want to know from Nigerians, who gets this wonderful platform and WHY?such that even the common man that sells pure water on the street will benefit from it,likewise that CEO in one of those highrise buildings in lagos. So which brand do we pick for this service.Check this :it dosen't matter how many subcribers are on the company's network,as one will not have a choice but to acquire the network's sim.this is the only way you can have access to the service. So it is enough for us to tread carefully,as MTN has already proved to us that we need to be careful when it comes to telecommunication "services". Alright guys,so wat do ya say?

(1) (Reply)

Flying Adverts Balloon / Christmas Hampers? I Have Products That Might Interest You. / Wallexbaba Wood Venture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.