Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing (1773 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by Abolarin24(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Daddy Freeze has reacted to Evangelist Victor Edet’s claim of gospel singer, Tope Alabi missing heaven because she wears ‘weavons, attachments, artificial nails, makeup, earrings’.
The media personality in his counter-statement to the claim, stated that when people listen to untaught preachers, they end up with a warped understanding of Christ. Revealing that Christianity has no dress code, Daddy Freeze however added that ‘Churchism & bornagainism’ two false, pagan religions, based on the ideas of men, do.

He wrote;
This one is an intellectual midget with a blattodean brain, exhibiting a paucity of scriptural understanding and suffering from spiritual discohesion. ?

When you listen to untaught preachers, you can only end up with a warped understanding of Christ.

Christianity has NO dress code but ‘Churchism’ & ‘bornagainism’ two false, pagan religions, based on the ideas of men, do.

The scriptures say:
? 1 Peter 3:3 ?
NIV
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.
This in no way implies that these things are bad, it just says they shouldn’t define your beauty.
Another scripture quoted out of context is:

? 1 Timothy 2:9 ?
NLT
And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent, appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes.

Women should be descent, but who or what defines decency, has always been a dilemma.
If you wear a nice decent wig or weave, that wont attract attention, but if you wear a hip long multicolored wig or weave that definitely will draw attention, Also, mild, well applied, modest make up won’t draw attention to you, but painting your face in uncomplimentary colors or making up like a drag queen would.
About expensive clothes, Christ didn’t wear rich clothes himself and this can clearly be found in his description of John the Baptist in:
? Luke 7:25 ?
NLT
Or were you expecting to see a man dressed in expensive clothes? No, people who wear beautiful clothes and live in luxury are found in palaces.

If Christ wore expensive clothes then this would perhaps read: “we that wear” instead of “people who”. Christ however didn’t have a problem with people dressed in expensive clothes.

Let’s remember that Christ did not tell his disciples to go out and start religions, but as humans they soon unwittingly found themselves teaching their followers religion.

1st Timothy offers practical and pastoral advice from the aging Paul to young pastor Timothy in the church at Ephesus. If not taken with caution, is the beginning of an unchristlike religion. ~FRZ

https://abolarinsworld.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-tope-alabis-dressing/

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by nofuckz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pastore wen him eyes constantly dey the bowl..oya come out with your tithe and first fruit offerrings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by Kingosytex(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Freeze is right. His statements and quotation are filled with truths. I admire his understanding of the scriptures

Before you criticize, put your sentiments aside because only open minded fellows understand freeze.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by coolcentbigman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
This man and internet, i wonder if he can stay a day without using the internet. Shmm i reither listen to ghetto Gospel from my niggas smoking weed than listen to yours, So what you are saying in excess is Christians are free to dress as pleased. Do you know what the bible says about seduction and that's what you are encouraging and even the bible says so much about indecent dressing. I don't really blame you when you spend your time on irrelevant issues instead of reading the bible and be directed by the spirit before speaking...

1 Timothy 2:9-10 "Paul said: I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God."

1 Peter 3:2-5 "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."

Proverbs 11:22 "Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion."

Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."

It's like everyone can wear anything they want and society allows it. However, we don't follow what society dictates; we follow what God says. In Deutoronomy, it said that we cannot cross dress. What's made for women should only be worn by women and what's made for men must only be worn by men. Let this verses be a gentle reminder.

Don't be deceived...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by jidenna21(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
I like how he analyzed it. Most Nigerians are still in the dark ages. This is a knowing age. They don't even know that one can be happy without religion. They are only good when they are threatnend with hell.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by peggywebbs(f): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
You obviously understand your own version of the bible... continue but don't indoctrinate others with your false knowledge. Or better still time travel to the era of the Deuteronomies then you can live like them. Maybe you can enlighten them about your generation of smartphones, denims and pumps while your walking on their dessert sands. Mtchew

You see the problem with religionists, you people paint the bible to suit yourselves. You only hear what you want to hear and unfortunately that's all you people will ever know.

coolcentbigman:
This man and internet, i wonder if he can stay a day without using the internet. Shmm i reither listen to ghetto Gospel from my niggas smoking weed than listen to yours, So what you are saying in excess is Christians are free to dress as pleased. Do you know what the bible says about seduction and that's what you are encouraging and even the bible says so much about indecent dressing. I don't really blame you when you spend your time on irrelevant issues instead of reading the bible and be directed by the spirit before speaking...

1 Timothy 2:9-10 "Paul said: I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God."

1 Peter 3:2-5 "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."

Proverbs 11:22 "Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion."

Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."

It's like everyone can wear anything they want and society allows it. However, we don't follow what society dictates; we follow what God says. In Deutoronomy, it said that we cannot cross dress. What's made for women should only be worn by women and what's made for men must only be worn by men. Let this verses be a gentle reminder.

Don't be deceived...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by CodeTemplar: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
hmmm...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by coolcentbigman(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
peggywebbs:
You obviously understand your own version of the bible... continue but don't indoctrinate others with your false knowledge. Or better still time travel to the era of the Deuteronomies then you can live like them. Maybe you can enlighten them about your generation of smartphones, denims and pumps while your walking on their dessert sands. Mtchew

You see the problem with religionists, you people paint the bible to suit yourselves. You only hear what you want to hear and unfortunately that's all you people will ever know.

grin e pain you tell me e pain you abi? Seems like you both attend the same church. I have nothing against you but since u quoted me yes i now do, You even sound more senseless than Daddy freeze why not send me back to time yourself na!!

The issue of our dressing code is a very important issue we need to rule out as christains. Imagine what he was saying "Christianity has NO dress code but ‘Churchism’ & ‘bornagainism’ two false , pagan religions, based on the ideas of men, do.."
He even went further to say "Let’s remember that Christ did not tell his disciples to go out and start religions, but as humans they soon unwittingly found themselves teaching their followers religion." So because they talked about how to dress decently makes them religious or whatever so the teaching of the disciples were wrong but he qouted and gave his own expalnations, who is decieving who.
There are so many verse that speaks against indecent dressing and mind you i didn't twist anything in the verses but your freeze did even making many confused. The man's ideology is very bad now i see why is followers have nothing go to show always jumps into conclusion without thinking.
Why i'm saying these always of is because of those churches who say your dressing code doesn't matter but your heart does, my dear both does matter.

God doesn't change you don't do thing because the society does it and see how senseless you sound better still time travel to the era of the Deuteronomies then you can live like them.
i don't need to travel through time because i have my Bible...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by peggywebbs(f): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
I'm not saying that dress code is not important. Even without religion our culture and morals suggest we dress decently but what I don't agree with is the pastor's idea of jewelry, hair and makeup being a problem.

The reason I mentioned the Deuteronomies was because of their era, most people will read not putting on clothes of the opposite sex as meaning women wearing trousers. If you recall during their era men wear skirts, there wasn't even anything like pants or trousers.

Women have been known from time immemorial to beautify themselves...what those scriptures say is a woman's outward appearance shouldn't define her character (in this case beauty is identified as appearance and character) but some of these men of God will go drive a wrong message.

The issue of dressing is subjective. Why do I say so? The common saying is dress the way you want to be addressed. A woman who dresses provocatively associates her with prostitutes. Just as it is today when you see some over excessive makeup, jewellery and dressing, it makes men associate women with call girls and the likes. That is exactly the way it was in the era of the bible. Those bible passages are a moral guide to the people of the their time and our time today.

Even men today who do things likened with women fall into the homosexual category, and you will also see them do in excess.

The problem we have is extremists in religion who would have women look unkept and untidy and yet behind these so called pastors will be chasing the adorned women in secret.

So you see where my annoyance is...not necessarily you but just the extremists

coolcentbigman:

grin e pain you tell me e pain you abi? Seems like you both attend the same church. I have nothing against you but since u quoted me yes i now do, You even sound more senseless than Daddy freeze why not send me back to time yourself na!!

The issue of our dressing code is a very important issue we need to rule out as christains. Imagine what he was saying "Christianity has NO dress code but ‘Churchism’ & ‘bornagainism’ two false , pagan religions, based on the ideas of men, do.."
He even went further to say "Let’s remember that Christ did not tell his disciples to go out and start religions, but as humans they soon unwittingly found themselves teaching their followers religion." So because they talked about how to dress decently makes them religious or whatever so the teaching of the disciples were wrong but he qouted and gave his own expalnations, who is decieving who.
There are so many verse that speaks against indecent dressing and mind you i didn't twist anything in the verses but your freeze did even making many confused. The man's ideology is very bad now i see why is followers have nothing go to show always jumps into conclusion without thinking.
Why i'm saying these always of is because of those churches who say your dressing code doesn't matter but your heart does, my dear both does matter.

God doesn't change you don't do thing because the society does it and see how senseless you sound better still time travel to the era of the Deuteronomies then you can live like them.
i don't need to travel through time because i have my Bible...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Abolarin24:
Daddy Freeze has reacted to Evangelist Victor Edet’s claim of gospel singer, Tope Alabi missing heaven because she wears ‘weavons, attachments, artificial nails, makeup, earrings’.
The media personality in his counter-statement to the claim, stated that when people listen to untaught preachers, they end up with a warped understanding of Christ. Revealing that Christianity has no dress code, Daddy Freeze however added that ‘Churchism & bornagainism’ two false, pagan religions, based on the ideas of men, do.

He wrote;
This one is an intellectual midget with a blattodean brain, exhibiting a paucity of scriptural understanding and suffering from spiritual discohesion. ?

When you listen to untaught preachers, you can only end up with a warped understanding of Christ.

Christianity has NO dress code but ‘Churchism’ & ‘bornagainism’ two false, pagan religions, based on the ideas of men, do.

The scriptures say:
? 1 Peter 3:3 ?
NIV
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.
This in no way implies that these things are bad, it just says they shouldn’t define your beauty.
Another scripture quoted out of context is:

? 1 Timothy 2:9 ?
NLT
And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent, appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes.

Women should be descent, but who or what defines decency, has always been a dilemma.
If you wear a nice decent wig or weave, that wont attract attention, but if you wear a hip long multicolored wig or weave that definitely will draw attention, Also, mild, well applied, modest make up won’t draw attention to you, but painting your face in uncomplimentary colors or making up like a drag queen would.
About expensive clothes, Christ didn’t wear rich clothes himself and this can clearly be found in his description of John the Baptist in:
? Luke 7:25 ?
NLT
Or were you expecting to see a man dressed in expensive clothes? No, people who wear beautiful clothes and live in luxury are found in palaces.

If Christ wore expensive clothes then this would perhaps read: “we that wear” instead of “people who”. Christ however didn’t have a problem with people dressed in expensive clothes.

Let’s remember that Christ did not tell his disciples to go out and start religions, but as humans they soon unwittingly found themselves teaching their followers religion.

1st Timothy offers practical and pastoral advice from the aging Paul to young pastor Timothy in the church at Ephesus. If not taken with caution, is the beginning of an unchristlike religion. ~FRZ

https://abolarinsworld.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-tope-alabis-dressing/

freeze is not saved. He doesnt know it is christ that commanded that people must be bornagain in other to see the Kingdom of God.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:7
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Being bornagain is not a penticostal church idea, it was Jesus who said it.

Your good and moral living, arms giving, paying or not paying tithe cannot save you.
But

You must be bornagain

Freeze quoting scriptures mean nothing even the devil quote scriptures, it mean nothing but superfluity of nothingness.

I pity for people who are following him to hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
As a Christian your life matters, your words, actions or clothes all matters.
The bible says we should give no room for offences so that the ministry will not be blamed.

Romans 16:17
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2 Corinthians 6:3
Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:

Here is paul saying that he will not offend his brother with food.

1 Corinthians 8:13
Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

Today people will say christianity is a thing of the mind when their heart is full of wickedness and every immoral and lustful thought.

You must be bornagain, christianity is not a thing of the mind.
Dont follow your mind and go to hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tope Alabi's Dressing by coolcentbigman(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
peggywebbs:
I'm not saying that dress code is not important. Even without religion our culture and morals suggest we dress decently but what I don't agree with is the pastor's idea of jewelry, hair and makeup being a problem.

The reason I mentioned the Deuteronomies was because of their era, most people will read not putting on clothes of the opposite sex as meaning women wearing trousers. If you recall during their era men wear skirts, there wasn't even anything like pants or trousers.

Women have been known from time immemorial to beautify themselves...what those scriptures say is a woman's outward appearance shouldn't define her character (in this case beauty is identified as appearance and character) but some of these men of God will go drive a wrong message.

The issue of dressing is subjective. Why do I say so? The common saying is dress the way you want to be addressed. A woman who dresses provocatively associates her with prostitutes. Just as it is today when you see some over excessive makeup, jewellery and dressing, it makes men associate women with call girls and the likes. That is exactly the way it was in the era of the bible. Those bible passages are a moral guide to the people of the their time and our time today.

Even men today who do things likened with women fall into the homosexual category, and you will also see them do in excess.

The problem we have is extremists in religion who would have women look unkept and untidy and yet behind these so called pastors will be chasing the adorned women in secret.

So you see where my annoyance is...not necessarily you but just the extremists

Bro those outfits you just mentioned are not actually skirts and were deigned for men and most men who wore them are soilders/executives in ancient time and others put on robes as we know it. The women also have their own dressing code which were mainly made for women and mind you those verses were about indecent dressing and not character..

Women should beautify themselves no one is against that but to a limit some women now do costemic surgery/fixing eye lashes and so on just to look beautiful and put on all kinds of rubbish just because of fashion even our married women these days are involved in these madness called fashion..

You actually made your points and i respect them.. I rest my case

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy: 'You Are Going To See The Man Of War I Am' / This Is A Picture Of Moses / What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.