Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? (1826 Views)

House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Limitless72(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
I really don't give much considerations to scenarios like this one.

I really don't know what the presence of an Owl holds but I know it's not a good sign. There's this owl that has appeared and stationed itself at a building next to my apartment, a fence stands as a barrier between my house and this other house . The Owl is making this screeching noise- like it's calling unto something.

It made this noise from around 6pm yesterday till 6:30am this morning. When I woke up in the middle of the night to go urinate it, It was still making that noise..

Now it has returned again but this time they're more than one. I was told one time that the presence of an Owl mean death.

Does anyone have knowledge of these things?

NB: There were people ( an Igbo family) living in the compound before but vacated the compound two months ago. I don't think anyone lives there currently.

Pardon my long submission.
Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Patented: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
You probably have rats around hence the presence of the owl or maybe it has a nest nearby.
An owl is just an owl. Like a dog or a cat or a lion it was created by God and is nocturnal. All this killing of owls is superstition not spirituality.

Just leave it alone the same way u would leave a robin alone.

2 Likes

Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Organsmuggler(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
it's just a myth, I'm not religious so i don't believe in superstitions

2 Likes

Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Limitless72(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Patented:
You probably have rats around hence the presence of the owl or maybe it has a nest nearby.
An owl is just an owl. Like a dog or a cat or a lion it was created by God and is nocturnal. All this killing of owls is superstition not spirituality.

Just leave it alone the same way u would leave a robin alone.

I understand..
I've lived for more than two decades in this side and I've never experienced an activity like this before

So it looks strange to me...
Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Bacteriologist(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Limitless72:
I was told one time that the presence of an Owl mean death.

Whoever told you this either

1. is lying to you shamelessly.

2. knows nothing about nature and animals

3. Has no idea what causes death or how we would go about preventing it.

4. Is a low life animal rights hater and abuser
Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Patented: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Limitless72:

I understand..
I've lived for more than two decades in this side and I've never experienced an activity like this before

So it looks strange to me...

any number of factors could explain changes in animal behavious.
1. it could be a male adn maybe other males hv moved into the area so it is marking territory.
2. it could be mating season and its trying to get its groove on
3. could be a noisy juvenile looking for trouble.
4. could be injured
exoerts would probably give you other reasons too

used to hear a funny bird at night around my former hosu. took months to figure out it was a barn owl. the screech rather than hoot. was a weird sound even scary to some but that was all. so the temptation to use superstition to explain everything we dont understand should be resisted in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Vintax(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kill all the owls at noon day or early morning and have rest of mind.
BUT GET A BIBLE AND SURRENDER TO JESUS CHRIST TOO.
Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Hugose: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Limitless72:

I really don't know what the presence of an Owl holds but I know it's not a good sign. There's this owl that has appeared and stationed itself at a building next to my apartment, a fence stands as a barrier between my house and this other house . The Owl is making this screeching noise- like it's calling unto something.

It made this noise from around 6pm yesterday till 6:30am this morning. When I woke up in the middle of the night to go urinate it, It was still making that noise..

Now it has returned again but this time they're more than one. I was told one time that the presence of an Owl mean death.

NB: There were people ( an Igbo family) living in the compound before but vacated the compound two months ago. I don't think anyone lives there currently.

How did this go, did anything happen to anyone in the compound afterwards?
Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Limitless72(m): 6:03am On Apr 03, 2023
Hugose:

How did this go, did anything happen to anyone in the compound afterwards?

Nope
Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by apstpaulg(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Limitless72:

That means fresh or new beginning. Ask God which angle of your life needs a new beginning. You need wisdom for a new beginning.
Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by mysticwarrior(m): 2:37am On Apr 06, 2023
It could just be an ordinary owl which has found a perfect place for hunting, but it could also be an African airforce on a mission.

1 Like

Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by Wilyvibes(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29
mysticwarrior:
It could just be an ordinary owl which has found a perfect place for hunting, but it could also be an African airforce on a mission.
Please help me to this I spotted one yesterday night at the back of my house and I was feeling strange over my body
Re: What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? by mysticwarrior(m): 2:10am On Mar 30
Wilyvibes:

Please help me to this I spotted one yesterday night at the back of my house and I was feeling strange over my body
Be courageous and speak to it, tell the owl if you are not an ordinary owl and you are here on a mission against me, tell whoever sent you that you didn’t see me, then pray in whatever religion you practice you will be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Steve Akinola Passes On. / Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You / Plain IDOLATRY by Muslims in Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.