Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House (31424 Views)

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House by alphaNomega: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
henryobinna:
shey yourself you be whiteman, abi?

Sadly, I am black.
Re: Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House by alphaNomega: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
GTFO:

you MuMu bro.. speak for yourself!!

I don't support silly ass pompous lady!!! so I don't tune in to watch her. Her image on the TV alone disgust me!!

Just aknowledge that you're her fan! Don't come here speaking for other people! Kindly GTFO!

Slow down b.itch, I don't even watch the show.
Re: Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
tongue

Jealousy kee you there, you sef go do juju na, the other idiot called her a witch.. this ajebuter forgot 60m is on the line

Back then when i saw yahoo boys driving very expensive cars, i always almost swore they are ritualist... until i was studying a module on cyber Secuirity and i stumbled on DarkWeb and Wall street crypto market.. with Azza with millions hackwd daily, with rusian and americans making our local juju blacks look like poverty peasants with there tokunbo cars, there and then i understood jazz and other trash can't take you too far

what do you know about the darkweb? is that where g boys rake in millions of dollars which makes people think they are ritualist?
Re: Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House by solmusdesigns: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2019
iRyan:

what do you know about the darkweb? is that where g boys rake in millions of dollars which makes people think they are ritualist?

Perhaps, i wouldnt know... In naira marleys voice *am i a yahoo boy* but you can google about it, it an intresting underworld
Re: Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Perhaps, i wouldnt know... In naira marleys voice *am i a yahoo boy* but you can google about it, it an intresting underworld
just so you know, im not the fbi lol
Re: Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House by KingAzubuike(f): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
tongue

Jealousy kee you there, you sef go do juju na, the other idiot called her a witch.. this ajebuter forgot 60m is on the line

Back then when i saw yahoo boys driving very expensive cars, i always almost swore they are ritualist... until i was studying a module on cyber Secuirity and i stumbled on DarkWeb and Wall street crypto market.. with Azza with millions hackwd daily, with rusian and americans making our local juju blacks look like poverty peasants with there tokunbo cars, there and then i understood jazz and other trash can't take you too far

Right bro.. most extremely rich Yahoo boys get their money from the dark web.. cheap dating scam and the likes can't get you such money.. The dark web is a totally different world on its own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Gifts Jaruma's Newborn Twin Babies 3 Million Naira (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Rocking Her Bald Hair / Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.