Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (39835 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:50am On Jul 28, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Government=>F9.

He should study Political science.

without govt/history he can't

tell him to study sociology, social works(Yoruba and Islamic) had qualified him

education management, edu economics, education business studies (math, English, economics) I won't advise him to go for economics major as his o level had showed him to be an average student
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by lordatkinson07(m): 4:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Educational management
Guardian and counselling
Business management
Accounting and
Educational related courses

These are the options available for you.
Your chances of studying social science course is zero since you don't have government and civic education is not a replacement for that.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2019
kgpharoah:
This result was gotten from a miracle centre.

The only subject he passed himself is Islamic studies. I think he should continue with that.
lmao. grin
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by nnahernest(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2019
I PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND YOUR PAINS AND THE CONFUSION INVOLVED,SIR THERE ARE SOME VITAL QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ASKED AND ANALYSED.AS SOMEONE WITH IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING,I WILL WANT US TO CHAT ON WHATSAPP 07039476669
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by femi4: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
How can a student get B3 in English Language and E8 in Literature ? angry
Dubbing
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by ayourlerweezo(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Yahoobabalawo faculty of fraud and juju
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by mumumugu(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=AJOBI77 post=80669083]Dear NLers,

Kindly advise on the course(s) a student can apply for at the tertiary Level with the WAEC result attached.

BOOK KEEPING: D7
ECONOMICS: C6
GOVERNMENT: F9
ISLAMIC STUDIES: C6
LIT IN ENGLISH. : E8
CIVIC EDUCATION: B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: B3
YORUBA LANGUAGE : C5
GENERAL MATHEMATICS: A1

Your Contributions will be much appreciated.

N.B The student wish to read Law but that is out of the case with this result
[/quote

He did expo. copied mathematics
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by mizzochocinco: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Study Bank to become a Banker.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by KingKai: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2019
adedayoa2:
mass comm without literature? Ko jo
Can someone with D7 in eng-in-lit and has other grades good go for mass comm, cause I ve tried telling the person dat it might not be possible?
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2019
EkunKekere:
From what I can see, this candidate has a gift for mathematics. Instead of combining maths with art subjects, why not sit for another exam and choose science related subjects so you can study either medicine or pharmacy?

Nice advice but that's if he is the one that wrote the mathematics?
I feel Medicine is overrated. Let him study mathematics or statistics. He would be sought after.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by adedayoa2(f): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2019
KingKai:

Can someone with D7 in eng-in-lit and has other grades good go for mass comm, cause I ve tried telling the person dat it might not be possible?
I don't think so. But some schools might give admission trusting you'd resit
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by KingKai: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2019
adedayoa2:
I don't think so. But some schools might give admission trusting you'd resit
Alright tanks, I will pass the info to the person
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Ajibade123(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
EkunKekere:
From what I can see, this candidate has a gift for mathematics. Instead of combining maths with art subjects, why not sit for another exam and choose science related subjects so you can study either medicine or pharmacy?

you don't know what you are saying because he has A1 in math he should switch to science do you think he can defend it abi is it not waec that is full of expo
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by dunsin125: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dvin:
Nice advice but that's if he is the one that wrote the mathematics?
I feel Medicine is overrated. Let him study mathematics or statistics. He would be sought after.
And besides Medicine is not about calculations but intense reading, same applies to pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Ikville(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
How can a student get B3 in English Language and E8 in Literature ? angry

English Language & Lit-in-English are 'technically' different. Dey r not as 'related' as u mite think.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Ikville(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
My curiosity is..r u 'trying ur luck' in admission process or just a matta of 'd avaliable becoming desirable?
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by soberdrunk(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ikville:

English Language & Lit-in-English are 'technically' different. Dey r not as 'related' as u mite think.

Which year did u write WAEC?
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by FatherBona: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Economics
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Tonical(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Will I get admission if I combined 2 WAEC result.... after getting 4credits in the first one ?? can someone please help a brother
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Slimsly100(f): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Olorunnim:
It could be a miracle center or Non-Appearance Where the student would not appear for exams and scores would be assigned to the candidate
but what do I know?
Anyways Religious studies is Also on the table Islamic Banking

You may be right bruh
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Adeesther56(f): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
U be olodo!!!
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Adeesther56(f): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Altruistic:
This is what you get when you cheat in exams. How can n art student have A in math and an F in govt .obviy he or she cheated in the maths exams
me i have b3 in maths and c6 in govt
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Adeesther56(f): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=KingKai post=80703437]
Can someone with D7 in eng-in-lit and has other grades good go for mass comm, cause I ve tried telling the person dat it might not be possible?[/quote he should combined with neco didn't he wrote it .
if he wrote .Neco and has lit he should combine it ....
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Adeesther56(f): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ikville:

what is in lit that is hard i had c6 in my neco so i combined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.