Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Am Not Going For Rematch Against Anthony Joshua, Issasetup - Anthony Ruiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Going For Rematch Against Anthony Joshua, Issasetup - Anthony Ruiz (478 Views)

Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Going For Rematch Against Anthony Joshua, Issasetup - Anthony Ruiz by weezyk(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Mexican-American professional boxer, Andy Ponse Ruiz Jr. who defeated Anthony Joshua to win the WBA (Super), IBF ,WBO and IBO heavyweight titles, has stated that he will never fight with his challenger, Anthony Joshua in the UK.

According to him, fighting Joshua in his home grounds is a trap for him and there’s no way he will ever allow himself to fall in it.

“I’m not going to the UK for the rematch #issasetup,” Andy Ruiz made this known in a tweet while reacting to the news of Dillian Whyte’s alleged failed drugs test.

See tweet here:https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/i-am-not-going-for-rematch-against.html?m=1
Re: I Am Not Going For Rematch Against Anthony Joshua, Issasetup - Anthony Ruiz by onlinetomola(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Mexican version of Mr Ibu jaaapaaa! grin
Re: I Am Not Going For Rematch Against Anthony Joshua, Issasetup - Anthony Ruiz by Ziel20: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Smart scared man. That was part of the original plan why back off now?

(1) (Reply)

Premiergains Winning Ticket 12days Back To Back / Games From A Friend 2 / Guardiola, Drogba And Others To Be Featured In FIFA 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.