Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (39782 Views)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / Lagos Assembly Reacts To Proscription Of F-SARS / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by NnwachukuOkike: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Uteghe:
IPOB was declared terrorist group long before Shiites, yet IPOB is still holding processions. Why the double standard? Buhari govt razed the home of Zaky and Tompolo's dad but left the "palace" fugitive Kanu operated from intact. When the NA attacked Kanu's palace,only a dog was killed.

May the spirit of those massacred by Fulani nigeria terrorist government King Israel Kanu's palace kill you too.

1 Like

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Tomide007: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
cyan2008:
FGN and APC are good example of hypocrisy.
How can you process rule of of law while you are at the same to obtaining court rule to ban a sect?

U meant a congregation, Islamic movement of Nigeria.....only if you know about these guys, even the US government wouldn't obey such court order.
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by bionixs: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:
Banning or regulating activities of a religious sect in Nigeria is unconstitutional.

El-Rufia Vs CAN Kaduna State...!!!

Meanwhile
Same FG disobeying a subsisting Court Order is here expecting others to obey Court order.

What the FG should have done was to first obey the Court order for his unconditional release and then approach the FHC to obtain another order for the proscription of the sect if need be...!!!
don't mind the cursed leaders
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by oyichi: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
VRDroid:
The Shi'a Movement is an extremist ideological movement with political and military wings that are ideologically wired to believe they have the power of State and Military within the Religeon for the purpose of self-defense of Faith and their God.

I challenge anyone to view Youtube Videos of Shittes Nigeria on parade and you will understand why the Federal Government is used as an Instrument of the Uthman Dan Fodio crusaders to ban the parallel Islamic views of Mohammedanism.

This Shiite Movement is a Program designed as a military arm of extreme religious mind control for militancy and terror applications. Shiite movement is not the only religious structure designed for this level of militancy and terror, there are other off record groups created by the Dark Corporates. Christianity has also been hijacked. Once great religions, designed to sedate humans into babylon money enslavement. A debt system.

This is a hard one for Nigeria, it will be safer for our children and grand children and great grand children, if SW, SW,SE can plan a favorable exit from the North.

It does not matter if the South should give the North Petroleum for local refining and use for free, I am all for that. But the level of extreme Islam that Shiite operate is the blueprint used in Iran, and Iran is the state sponsor of Evil, it is like business there to own a killing organization.

Islam needs to be a National Religion and so should Christianity, so each Nation can worship their own God without interference, as we are now sure that we are not secular state, we are a Religious State, and we share political offices based on Faith.

The alternative is to forcefully educate the Northern Populace in Western Education, and from what I know, Boko is Haram up there.

So we will be where we are, until we tell ourselves the truth about the nature of these Religious Viruses that have infected the savior programs of the matrix.
Iran is a state sponsor of evil? show me a shiite terrorist, u are just a sunni fool just like your president

2 Likes

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by bionixs: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The proscription of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria or rather the Shiite sect is a distasteful decision, an ill-thought out one and a violation of the fundamental human rights of it's members.you will live long
I wonder who even advices these people?

It is just as ridiculous as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom proscribing the Catholic Church in England.

When a people decide to be law-abiding, blind to the injustice they receive and utmostly docile; it is rather offensive for the government to push them so hard against the wall where revolting against such assault would be the only rational way out.

This administration should realize that the toughest battle any nation can face is not a war with world powers but a battle with its' own people.
Enough of the bridge burning.

As always, I will stand for the ugly truth.
The Shiites are no terrorists, if there is any body the government should approach with such iron fists, it should be MIYETTI ALLAH who are unapologetically sympathetic to the herdsmen terrorists as well as MURIC.
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by bionixs: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The proscription of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria or rather the Shiite sect is a distasteful decision, an ill-thought out one and a violation of the fundamental human rights of it's members.you will live long

It is just as ridiculous as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom proscribing the Catholic Church in England.

When a people decide to be law-abiding, blind to the injustice they receive and utmostly docile; it is rather offensive for the government to push them so hard against the wall where revolting against such assault would be the only rational way out. KO

This administration should realize that the toughest battle any nation can face is not a war with world powers but a battle with its' own people.

The Shiites are no terrorists, if there is any body the government should approach with such iron fists, it should be MIYETTI ALLAH who are unapologetically sympathetic to the herdsmen terrorists as well as MURIC.
you will live long
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by follock007(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
these ones appear more civil than ibop to be frank but i have noticed that FG thought it twice to call the ibop terrorist despite the pressure. either the ibos are very power force in nigeria or the government of nigeria is having pitty at them... i wonder which one is right
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Odisweet(f): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
It shocks beyond words the extent at which the judiciary has been desecrated. how could the judiciary sit over a case brought by the Federal government which it(judiciary) knows did not obey her previous judgement?

3 Likes

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by delawal: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
re there no other ways to settle this people. this people may decide to go underground to wreck more havoc just like boko haram. I hope buhari is ready to enlist his sons into d naija army to fight insurgents

1 Like

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
These People Should Just Stop Given Islam Bad Names
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Femeto: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mumu did they say the banned Islam?
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by beejaay: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
blackpanda:

U can sit here and type trash because u weren't therevwen they were unleashing mayhem at fed secretariat and national assembly. No religion has the right to carry guns or shoot people or throw stones deface public property. That is not Islam pls

Don't worry bros, continue defending the govt cos you are with them, remember that this govt will expire one day and another one will come onboard and you will definitely still be a citizen with a clears eyes to the attrocities that this govt will have birthed.

Remember that some useless ones were with the previous govt defending every ill thought our policies and actions, they called us names for standing for truth and today they are citizens suffering from the actions of the past...

We shall suffer it together even if you have billions safe somewhere... Daughter of afenifere leaders was murdered despite all the money and connections they have...

We should endeavour never to play politics with securities and things that are dear to people's freedom...
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Debaks1: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:
Banning or regulating activities of a religious sect in Nigeria is unconstitutional.

Meanwhile
Same FG disobeying a subsisting Court Order is here expecting others to obey Court order.

What the FG should have done was to first obey the Court order for his unconditional release and then approach the FHC to obtain another order for the proscription of the sect if need be...!!!

The executive has d constitutional power to overturn the orders of the judiciary within certain parameters.... This condition have been met by the FG....

It's nt as if the executive head just casually decided to wave aside the court order as u are implying...
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Debaks1: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Odisweet:
It shocks beyond words the extent at which the judiciary has been desecrated. how could the judiciary sit over a case brought by the Federal government which it(judiciary) knows did not obey her previous judgement?

Due process was followed.... It's not like the executive just threw the court order out the window... Due process which is provided by the constitution was obeyed in ignoring the courts order by the FG..
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by NkayStory(f): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Blackfire post=80681584]Heheheheheeh grin grin

A sunni Muslim saying a Shi'a Muslim is a terrorist...

What an irony grin[/quote

The irony has no part two,in short lemme laugh with you,haq haq haq!
cheesy]

1 Like

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by TheTrueSeeker2: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Debaks1:

The executive has d constitutional power to overturn the orders of the judiciary within certain parameters.... This condition have been met by the FG....

It's nt as if the executive head just casually decided to wave aside the court order as u are implying...

WTH are you saying?
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by fortran12: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

Someone once said in the dawn of the election victory of 2015 that President-elect Buhari may be the last president of Nigeria. I took the prophesy or missed statement I perceived at that time to be a little extra. Now, I believe we may be closer to total chaos the likes the country has never seen before.

A man's wisdom or ability to lead a people should never be tied to age but in the vastness of his experience which may come from readings, observations, and application of lessons. Your President never reads, or does he critically observe the dynamics of leadership, process, and people. He is equipped with the ideas and methods of thoughtlessness.

John Maxwell once said that a man's weight(relevance)is not measured by his size(kg) but the nos of books he has read over time.

Richdad
[/s]
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by MachadoPreto: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

Someone once said in the dawn of the election victory of 2015 that President-elect Buhari may be the last president of Nigeria. I took the prophesy or missed statement I perceived at that time to be a little extra. Now, I believe we may be closer to total chaos the likes the country has never seen before.

A man's wisdom or ability to lead a people should never be tied to age but in the vastness of his experience which may come from readings, observations, and application of lessons. Your President never reads, or does he critically observe the dynamics of leadership, process, and people. He is equipped with the ideas and methods of thoughtlessness.

John Maxwell once said that a man's weight(relevance)is not measured by his size(kg) but the nos of books he has read over time.

Richdad
[/s]
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Harbeeorlar(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
You should be proud to show your work/designs so people will see its professional or crab
PrinceKevin01:
grin grin grin
Hnmm
I'm interested in this very drama.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Lovelive: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The proscription of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria or rather the Shiite sect is a distasteful decision, an ill-thought out one and a violation of the fundamental human rights of it's members.

When a people decide to be law-abiding, blind to the injustice they receive and utmostly docile; it is rather offensive for the government to push them so hard against the wall where revolting against such assault would be the only rational way out.

Well said
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Lovelive: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
blackpanda:

U can sit here and type trash because u weren't therevwen they were unleashing mayhem at fed secretariat and national assembly. No religion has the right to carry guns or shoot people or throw stones deface public property. That is not Islam pls
Close your anus ! Stop misinforming people here. Were we out of the country when all these things happened ?
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Optionalx: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
This judge is not corrupt o... now reverse the story... put Buhari on the side of El Zakzaky... same judge... What’s the answer
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Levant: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

The proscription of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria or rather the Shiite sect is a distasteful decision, an ill-thought out one and a violation of the fundamental human rights of it's members.

It is not Shi'ites that the government or the court proscribed as a religion. It is the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, which is the largest Shi'ite organization.

The problem is the media have not done enough and neither is the government to enlighten the public that the Shi'ites the govt has problem with are those who follow Zakzaky and are members of his IMN. They make it seem as if they are fighting the religion, the second largest branch of Islam i.e. Shia Islam. Every time there is problem, they use the blanket label of "Shi'ites" on the IMN. It is like always referring to Boko Haram as "Sunnis" or always referring to Alqaeda as "Muslims". There are other Shi'ite groups in the north and one of them is even in bed with the Buhari government. They were campaigning for him during the election on NTA.

This ban is actually like the UK (a Protestant country) banning Caritas, a Catholic organization. The ban itself on the IMN is not justified. These are not terrorists. Terrorists don't go in public to protest. Terrorists don't disassociate themselves from violence, after the government repeatedly has tried to attribute violence to them. Yet, they maintain they are peaceful. After the Zaria Massacre, they remain peaceful.

I do not even understand how a lower court can proscribe them after the supreme court has asked the FG to free Zakzaky and compensate him.

1 Like

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Levant: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

These guys are warning Nigerians with their statements lately hope FG knows if another group like BH emerges then the damage will be too much for Nigeria.

We never fit tackle the whahala on ground already talk more of addition.

The main problem with proscribing them and repeatedly killing them is if they then choose to go underground and choose violence as a means. They are already in Abuja and major cities. The impact would be catastrophic. But it seems the government is not seeing the possibility of them causing damage to the nation. You cannot use a hammer to kill a fly.

1 Like

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by methyl: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
FootPrint
Are you a small business owner or school looking for where you can out source your typing and print of your document or sourvenirs .

Services we offer to schools or teachers are
1. Typing of any school document or exam questions ( write you questions and snap it as an image, then we have it typed and send to u at cheap rate compare to the business center in your area ) then you can print it in any business center close to you.
2. Designing of note books and printing of note books
3. Desiging of badges and printing of badges

Service we offer to Graduate.
We help graduates develop and type their Cv at cheap and send rate compare to the price available in your your area either in pdf or doc format.

Service we offer to writers
We type novel or story book content or journal work and also design of back cover at negotiable rate

Service we offer to a business owner
We help you design a company logo at affordable rate.

Daylan Press
Graphics Design, Flier, Posters,
Lamination, Printing, Publisher, Award, Calender, Flex,
SAV sticker, Customized T-shirt, Rubber-stamp,
Burning of Cd or dubbing of Cd at affordable rate

Contact us : 09036561101
We are here to cut your cost, your conviniency is our priority
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Charly68: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Try nonsense and see the anger of Buratai men ..they are only waiting for final instruction
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Uteghe(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

May the spirit of those massacred by Fulani nigeria terrorist government King Israel Kanu's palace kill you too.
The god of Kanu is an idol at Arochukwu. I've killed it already.
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by NnwachukuOkike: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Uteghe:

The god of Kanu is an idol at Arochukwu. I've killed it already.

You have killed yourself already.

Mad zombie from the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Horlufemi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

Meanwhile

You know Shiites are trying to islamize Nigeria.
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
VRDroid:
The Shi'a Movement is an extremist ideological movement with political and military wings that are ideologically wired to believe they have the power of State and Military within the Religeon for the purpose of self-defense of Faith and their God.

The Sunni Muslims are the terrorists, with their chief sponsor Saudi Arabia. El Rufai, Buhari etc, are they not Sunni Muslims?
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
kmcutez:

The Sunni Muslims are the terrorists, with their chief sponsor Saudi Arabia. El Rufai, Buhari etc, are they not Sunni Muslims?

Thank you for bringing that to my notice. I really hope we come to an absolute realization that Muslims need their own country and Christians too, because the cocktails of religions in our present-day equation can not solve our problems quadratically.

I think the Division function is the best parameter to solve this Equation, Muslim North and Christian South with minority tolerance instead of parallel opposing dogmas.

Suspending the 1914 Amalgamation Charter, which has actually theoretically expired is what must be addressed. I think the Treaty needs to be suspended formally, and the future discussed diplomatically or bloodily. We can not avoid the inevitable, we can only pretend as long as possible, eventually, the shitt must be addressed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections / #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.