Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

God Alone Has Been Sustaining Me In The Past 2-yrs—kogi Deputy Governor- Achuba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Alone Has Been Sustaining Me In The Past 2-yrs—kogi Deputy Governor- Achuba (301 Views)

Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor / Simon Achuba Impeached By Kogi State House Of Assembly / Simon Achuba To Sue Yahaya Bello Over N819m Unpaid Salary, Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Alone Has Been Sustaining Me In The Past 2-yrs—kogi Deputy Governor- Achuba by freedomjoshah: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
The Deputy Governor of Kogi state, Elder Simon Achuba said that it was only God that had sustained him in the last two years that Governor Yahaya Bello obstructed paying him his statutory allowances. The deputy governor also said he has ruled out the expectation of contesting against Governor Bello in the november elections despite the treatment bound out to him. Speaking with State House correspondents after meeting with the Chief of Staff to the President, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Achuba said that discussions were ongoing to resolve the issue but he refused to unwrap the full details of the meeting. The deputy governor had recently cried out that his statutory allocation amounting to N819, 709, 980 millions had been stopped by Governor Bello in the last two years.

Continue reading at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=339 | Kogi State News

Re: God Alone Has Been Sustaining Me In The Past 2-yrs—kogi Deputy Governor- Achuba by LUGBE: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
You don mean it kiss
Re: God Alone Has Been Sustaining Me In The Past 2-yrs—kogi Deputy Governor- Achuba by yarimo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mr deputy governor please resign so that you won't be distracting governor YAHAYA BELLO from providing good governance to kogi state.

(1) (Reply)

Kpodoh Raises Alarm Over Obasanjo’s Plot To Choose Dickson’s Successor / Senator Elisha Abbo Receives An Icon Award Weeks After Assaulting A Lady In Sex / Where Is Buhari Certificate - Atiku Aide, Paul Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.