Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State (74101 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Codes151(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Am sure na Igbo person mark the script
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Anasko(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
He cant be best student! Best students are the one writing their ssce in government secondary schools without any help or chucks.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ookay
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by TSRC: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Basher8583:
Nawa oh. See all these Igbos masturbating on a yoruba mans forum.
And Seun as guy man is making alot of money off their foolishness.

Instead of them to go and start thier own Biafraland. And they will now come and brag that they are the smartest
Do you know how many Yorubas are on Linda ikeji blog and Bella naija?

Is this how low you people have sank!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by kamchizzy2: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Indeed Igbo amaka.... keep soaring high dear. My son will do me proud too some day.
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Formularcr7:
No trust all these private schools,if you know you know.congrats sha

Still, he's obviously super intelligent. To have got the perfect score. Even with assistance, most will still not get it this good.

From experience long ago, the boy is just extremely good. If not he would have slipped in at least one subject like English.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Evangkatsoulis: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anasko:
He cant be best student! Best students are the one writing their ssce in government secondary schools without any help or chucks.

WTF! I wrote my WAEC in a Govt sec school in rivers state, and people who 'paid' were taken to a different hall were answers were written on the board.
Those external examiners can easily be bribed?

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by enemyofprogress: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
His results should be investigated very well
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by TSRC: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oponel1962:
I hope it will not be for spare parts?
Like one guy I know. Lol

Best graduating student in electrical engineering at Uniben with cgpa of 4.92.

He is now importing clothes with his uncle to sell. He never worked with the certificate one day.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by flourishing247: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
Pls people should disregard this news
Its not from waec
Having a1 parallel doesn't mean he is the best
Waec uses point system
A person who gets 90 is higher than a person who gets 75,but they are both categorized as a1
People should wait for original waec release to list the three best students in waec
This is another propaganda from a hungry Igbos blog
Kudos to him
But let's wait for official one from waec

Waec A is 100-85

2 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by MChaze25(m): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2019
nwaanambra1:

ONYIUKE IS FROM NIMO AND NOT FROM ENUGU-UKWU.

THEY ARE THE ONLY ROYAL FAMILY IN NIMO - NJIKOKA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE.

Yes o. That's my village. Congrats bro
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Agugbadin: 1:16am On Jul 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Igbos are just too good to be in this country

The are free to go to wherever, Afghanistan, Somalia Yemen to mention but a few

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Agugbadin: 1:19am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

Like one guy I know. Lol

Best graduating student in electrical engineering at Uniben with cgpa of 4.92.

He is now importing clothes with his uncle to sell. He never worked with the certificate one day.

You are right please tell them, because we import everything from foreign countries, even matches and toothpick. Our education is not purposeful
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by DesChyko: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2019
If you want A-parallel result, contact me. I can even make your name, school and everything else become A1 with ordinary Paint app in Windows.
I'll reserve my congrats until I'm sure that it's real.
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by kukute: 2:03am On Jul 28, 2019
This is very impressive. WAEC Statistics show that girls did better than boys overall in the exam. Well, here is one brainy boy that has come to save the face of the menfolk. Jokes apart, we need to arrest the downward slide in the enrolment of boys in secondary schools compared to girls
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by wman(m): 2:23am On Jul 28, 2019
The chestbeating on this thread is nauseating
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by quickly: 2:50am On Jul 28, 2019
The boy try e no easy... super focus, good memory and good brain

But unfortunately Nigeria do not value such just check out una Presido with f9 parrallel apart from IRS
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Okoroawusa: 3:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Anasko:
My thought exactly.

Ask your self why public school students don't make the kind of ridiculous results students in private schools make.Its because they don't get the kind of help private school students get during external n even internai exams.I know because am in the education sector.

Am not saying this boy is not brilliant but would he have gotten this same result if he had written his exams at Igwebuike Secondary School,Awka?

I don't think so

And for those of you giving this issue a tribal coloration; unu ga anwu onwu ike
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Okoroawusa: 4:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

na afonja de 1st start the shit
asi! asi!
you can tell that to someone new on NL. Since 2015 in the heat of the Nnamdi Kanu n IPOB saga that was when the tribal e-war took an alarming dimensions on NL. You IPOB guys started it first n ur sympathisers have carried it over. Giving igbos a bad name.What is afonja?

You guys better stop this.Its getting on my nerves!!!!!!

Onye obuna hie asa n'anya.
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Naijageak(m): 4:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Nice achievement but will he get anything useful BBN?
It seems big brother 9ja is better than Academic excellence
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Successmind(m): 5:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Dem fit give her 5k as consolation prize....
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by bigiyaro(m): 5:06am On Jul 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Igbos are just too good to be in this country
however they are too dull and greedy to get out.
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
Pls how did u guys know he was the best student in waec
Ipob and twisting stories
Did waec themselves say this guy is the best in waec
Or did an hungry anambra ipob youth come up with another propaganda
Juo Google grin
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by EgaiEtta(m): 5:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Heffalump:
This result should fetch an admission into Harvard or MIT. Try schools in Nigeria and you become rusty undecided
he can't get into Harvard with that result, US don't use that criteria, there are exams he'll write to get into Harvard, Nigerians are seen as criminals overseas so sad.
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by bionixs: 5:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Chiemekaorizu:

Let's celebrate another super genius of our time. His name is Akachukwu Matthew Onyiuke
He has represented his school in many competitions at home and abroad, and has won numerous prizes. He just added another feather in his cap, smashing his WAEC examinations with perfect scores.

Congratulations Super Brain.

Congratulations ndi Enugu Ukwu.

https://thepoweredmind..com/2019/07/meet-akachukwu-mathew-onyiuke-best.html
Igbo Amaka, afonja bu iti
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by dreamworld: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Okoroawusa:

asi! asi!
you can tell that to someone new on NL. Since 2015 in the heat of the Nnamdi Kanu n IPOB saga that was when the tribal e-war took an alarming dimensions on NL. You IPOB guys started it first n ur sympathisers have carried it over. Giving igbos a bad name.What is afonja?

You guys better stop this.Its getting on my nerves!!!!!!

Onye obuna hie asa n'anya.
Afonja started it first bro, even before nnamdi kanu came into limelight, even around 2010, on this forum,
You people are naturally tribalistic, I didn't know what tribalism is until I met Afonja people, they teach their kid's right from birth that this one is omo Igbo, even deep in Afonja villages ,
Come to igBo land we don't do that ,we done care about your tribe every body is the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by bionixs: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
Oga face oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by dreamworld: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
Too much hydraulic Ewedu gubbling won't allow some people to reason properly, you don't know about data collection and analysis

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Pablonkor: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2019
But why didn't Henry snap with his mom and Dad
Abi he went to print his result
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by AFONJACOW(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Anambra State Is only state in Nigeria where Government owned school has quality educational background than most high profile private schools in the country....

Anambra Amaka

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by ScotMisile: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2019
nwaanambra1:

yep! same family.

Sorry Ouyiuke is Imo state
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by bewla(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
Enugu Ukwu has always been blessed with topmost business brains who made gold from dust.

This boy will continue the legacy of excellence instituted by his elders.

Well done brainy one.

Igbo Amaka
Igbo what check his D N A data base there is Yoruba mix in their

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.