Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State (74102 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by marostan(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
Pls how did u guys know he was the best student in waec
Ipob and twisting stories
Did waec themselves say this guy is the best in waec
Or did an hungry anambra ipob youth come up with another propaganda

Ewu!!! Nmeeeeeeeeee!!!! ����
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Trybes(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations
But why Economics is not there. Economics is just too important a subject.
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by emezuo17: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2019
nwaanambra1:

ONYIUKE IS FROM NIMO AND NOT FROM ENUGU-UKWU.

THEY ARE THE ONLY ROYAL FAMILY IN NIMO - NJIKOKA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE.
. Married to nimo, but from ngor okpala in I'm state, unless you are not talking about ndi okereke onyiuke.
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by emezuo17: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
. Why are you killing your self na, you can check it out na, everything is not fight

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by riczy(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Do a Pg program in Unizik and graduate till
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by majamajic(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2019
sexyking1:
Enugwu NNE m...we represent right from d days of Osita Agwuna! Ebuka Ideh reporting

HRH osita agwuna , strong man , he turns to lion , live inside bush for some 21 days , before his ofalla festival ,

awon Igbo ti take over educationally after taking over businessically , soon politically ,

awon were , jatijati , awon orori ibu

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Heffalump:
This result should fetch an admission into Harvard or MIT. Try schools in Nigeria and you become rusty undecided

exactly so

a scholarship abroad should do
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
Pls people should disregard this news
Its not from waec
Having a1 parallel doesn't mean he is the best
Waec uses point system
A person who gets 90 is higher than a person who gets 75,but they are both categorized as a1
People should wait for original waec release to list the three best students in waec
This is another propaganda from a hungry Igbos blog
Kudos to him
But let's wait for official one from waec
when you are so consumed with hatred. Young man you are very sick and if you continue this way, good things may be far from you and your household. Your heart is venomous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by DanielNmecha: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2019
I'm an Ibo guy ooo
Abia for that matter
But guy, the title of this thread is misleading, WAEC fit vex with you if dem see am. I have seen like 10 students with all As.
Odogwu biko change the title

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by DanielNmecha: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol... You think it's Nigerian admission process.
American schools practice holistic admission process, they take into consideration his extracurricular activities and leadership role as well, plus a good Standardized test score. I've seen guys with 4 A1 get into Ivy league colleges while a 9A1 girl got into Fisk University. Another thing is, is he a first generation student.

Mind you, am a pure Nwa afo Igbo
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Zangazanga:
While one region is busy getting 9 As, another region is trying to grab land in 37 states for their private business.
Thunder Fire that region
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by DanielNmecha: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Here's one of them... Same Ibo tribe. So poster he's not the BEST yet until WAEC Nigeria decides.

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by frozen70(f): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2019
This is excellent, in another country, its direct admission to study medicine, but here, jamb will start playing gamble and university will crown it with post UTME wahala

Congratulations
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by nnokwa042(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2019
Anambra every time may God bless my state bless other igbo states bless ekiti and ondo the 2 98% Christian state in south west

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by pipeliner: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2019
nwaanambra1:

ONYIUKE IS FROM NIMO AND NOT FROM ENUGU-UKWU.

THEY ARE THE ONLY ROYAL FAMILY IN NIMO - NJIKOKA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE.

True
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by RemiOAjayi: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Chiemekaorizu:

Let's celebrate another super genius of our time. His name is Akachukwu Matthew Onyiuke
He has represented his school in many competitions at home and abroad, and has won numerous prizes. He just added another feather in his cap, smashing his WAEC examinations with perfect scores.

Congratulations Super Brain.

Congratulations ndi Enugu Ukwu.

https://thepoweredmind..com/2019/07/meet-akachukwu-mathew-onyiuke-best.html

Congratulations to you girl! Keep it up and make us even more proud of u in the future .
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Chimezirim121: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Whether Point system or not, A1 is not Beans. Appreciate good things Afonja

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Basher8583: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

Do you know how many Yorubas are on Linda ikeji blog and Bella naija?

Is this how low you people have sank!

Sorry bro. Still the same igbo majority. Please go and do your statistics.
I will prefer to read my news from Nairaland than go to Linda Ikeji. Wetin I dey find there sef.

And why are you upset. You were given a friendly advice to setup a forum for your purpose, struggle etc.
Why dat one come dey pain you.
Or is there an ulterior motive for coming to a yoruba mans forum?
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Emmahunk(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations dear.
BUT UNTIL OUR PEOPLE REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF POWER, I DON'T SEEM ANY LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.
WITH ALL THE A'S AND FIRST CLASS, FINDING A JOB MIGHT BE DIFFICULT WHILE CHEVRON, CBN AND THE REST MIGHT BE WAITING FOR SOMEONE WITH A PASS.
WITH ALL THE MONEY, A SINGLE POLICY FROM SOMEONE IN POWER CAN SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AS A BROKE ASS.
POWER IS IT BUT NOT POWER BY BLOOD SHEDDING.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Amumaigwe: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:

What other grade could be better than A1 which he got in all subjects?

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Amumaigwe: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
Pls people should disregard this news
Its not from waec
Having a1 parallel doesn't mean he is the best
Waec uses point system
A person who gets 90 is higher than a person who gets 75,but they are both categorized as a1
People should wait for original waec release to list the three best students in waec
This is another propaganda from a hungry Igbos blog
Kudos to him
But let's wait for official one from waec

Post Afonja result na.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by globemoney01: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Anambra Amaka, in those days, the clown Peter Obi would claim this as his achievement grin grin grin
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
Enugu Ukwu has always been blessed with topmost business brains who made gold from dust.

This boy will continue the legacy of excellence instituted by his elders.

Well done brainy one.

Igbo Amaka
so it is nt d sch dah groomed him o is igbo amaka dat thought him abi clap for urself
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Solsix(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
Enugu Ukwu has always been blessed with topmost business brains who made gold from dust.

This boy will continue the legacy of excellence instituted by his elders.

Well done brainy one.

Igbo Amaka
I heard nwude is also from Enugu ukwu
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by sexyking1: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2019
majamajic:

HRH osita agwuna , strong man , he turns to lion , live inside bush for some 21 days , before his ofalla festival ,

awon Igbo ti take over educationally after taking over businessically , soon politically ,

awon were , jatijati , awon orori ibu
Nna m so many won't understand this! Dey will call it a tales by d moonlight
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by SLAP44: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2019
Solsix:

I heard nwude is also from Enugu ukwu

Nwude is a brilliant nollywood actor. grin
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2019
I don tire for this kind news jare..
This is what made my parents think i dont know anything because i got 5 b and 4 c in my waec that year...
Rubbish
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by Popularity(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Just 9A's. I had 12A's in my WAEC
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by archat: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2019
na today As is no longer a big deal again this days its all about enough cash........
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by archat: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2019
na today As is no longer a big deal again this days its all about having enough cash........
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by ITODOJOSH(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Infinityk:
abeg help me ask them
Re: Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State by ITODOJOSH(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Popularity:
Just 9A's. I had 12A's in my WAEC
chaiiii have die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.