Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism (2200 Views)

Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? / Photo Of World First Bezel-less Phone With 4 Cameras Coming At A Cheap Prize / Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by edewojames(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
A recent photo from a popular tipster, will make you fall in love with either the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus or the iPhone 11, as it is proposed name for 2019 iPhone. Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Note 10 series in August 8 but Apple's iPhone for 2019 will launch in September. Whatever the case, a bezel comparising was analysed by the tipster.

As you may have noticed from the photo, the Bezels reserves in the Galaxy Note 10+ are very much not visible on the face view of the phone. For the iPhone 11, it is clear there will be a Bezel reserves on the screen. Dispite been a flagship model, the iPhones generations has always included some bezels. In 2017, Apple sorts to bring to an hurt to the huge Bezels reserves on its iPhone smartphone. As a result, it introduces the notch design and a lot of technology companies follow suite in the following year, immitating iPhone's notch idea.

Read it here--->Galaxy Note 10 Plus has less Bezel Reserves than iPhone 1 1 https://androidboss.com.ng/galaxy-note-10-plus-has-less-bezel-reserves-than-iphone-11/

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by weeniekeyz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
I dedicate this FTC to all the pussy wey go suffer for these phones... God AirPus ooo🙆🙆
Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by seanwilliam(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
nice comparison only note series should be compared with iphone, nt mediocre S series. two kings. share for iphone like for samsung

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by edewojames(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
nice comparison only note series should be compared with iphone, nt mediocre S series. two kings. share for iphone like for samsung
True. But comparism with Pixel is also possible.
Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by Kingkun69(m): 5:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Two of them fine die
But if I had that cash na iPhone but don't mind flagship Samsung
Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by Aidejay(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Where d selfie cameras?
Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by edewojames(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Aidejay:
Where d selfie cameras?
On its way shocked
Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by princemillla(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2019
Aidejay:
Where d selfie cameras?

Under display or motorised. It's a new tech
Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by seanwilliam(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
edewojames:

True. But comparism with Pixel is also possible.
pixel na oga at the top. compare it with iphone only nt samsung. na senior phone e b
Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
i wonder how op and his sauce got the photo for iphone 11 or even knew what name it will be called, another fake tech news, wait till september bruh.
Re: Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism by edewojames(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2019
PRESENTATION:
i wonder how op and his sauce got the photo for iphone 11 or even knew what name it will be called, another fake tech news, wait till september bruh.
Wait... I never saw all of these. Bt i believe the person is convinced now.

(1) (Reply)

IPhone XS Max For Sale 200k, Receipt Intact / Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus / Wow Pictures! 'Please Call Me' Black Inventor Wins N2-Trillion Court Case in SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.