Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife (42741 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Updating9JA: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Man killed for accusing neighbour of sleeping with co-tenant’s wife

A tenant, Adekunle Adeyemi, has gone into hiding after allegedly stabbing a co-tenant, Stanley Dickson, to death in the Grammar School area of Ikorodu, Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Stanley accused Adekunle of having an illicit affair with the wife of another neighbour, Arinze Onuoha, who confronted him with the accusation.

During the confrontation, it was learnt that an argument ensued between Adekunle and Arinze, but Stanley, who informed Arinze of the alleged affair with his wife, Chisom, was not at home.

Adekunle was said to have threatened to confront Stanley with the accusation on his return from work in the evening.

A resident of the area, Ibidunni Adegoke, said during a visit to the area on Sunday that when both Adekunle and Stanley returned from work in the evening, they had a confrontation, which degenerated into a fight, adding that when the fight broke out, Adekunle allegedly stabbed Stanley to death.

She said, “The victim (Stanley) went to report his neighbour’s wife, Chisom, to her mother-in-law that another neighbour, Adekunle, was having sexual relations with her. From what we gathered, all of them live in the same building and Adekunle had been assisting Chismo with money to feed her family whenever her husband, Arinze, did not provide money for them to feed.

“So, because of that, he concluded that they were in a relationship and went ahead to inform Arinze’s mother. When Arinze was informed, he had a shouting match with Adekunle, who later got to know that Stanley was the person, who accused him of having an affair with the woman. So, Adekunle left for work but promised to have a word with Stanley when he returned.

“In the evening, when both of them had returned from work, an argument ensued between Adekunle and Stanley and it degenerated into a fight. When Adekunle was overpowering Stanley, the latter instructed his wife in Igbo language to bring a knife, which he used in stabbing Adekunle’s leg. Adekunle later dispossessed him of the knife and used it to stab Stanley in the chest. After stabbing him, he pinned Stanley to the ground until he died.”

Another resident, Omotola Aderibigbe, said the fight took place in Stanley’s room, adding that after he was killed, Adekunle absconded and other residents, who were afraid of being arrested in connection with the incident, also fled the home.

He said, “The fight happened around 2am; so, when Adekunle realised that Stanley had died, he came out of the room, threatened everyone not to move close to him, instructed his wife to help him get something and fled from home. It was people in the area who informed the police and when they came, they arrested Adekunle’s wife and took the corpse away.

“Other residents have deserted the house because all of them are scared because of what happened.”

The bus used by Stanley for commercial transportation when he was alive was seen by our correspondent where it was parked at the scene of the incident.

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, said the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Panti, Yaba, for discreet investigation, adding that a manhunt had been launched for Adekunle.

He stated, “On July 30, 2020, around 1.30pm, one Glory Dickson of No. 9 Red Block Street, Grammar School area of Ikorodu, Lagos, came to the charge room and reported that a neighbour, Adekunle Adeyemi, came to their room to challenge her husband, Stanley Dickson, that he told one Arinze Onuoha, a co-tenant, that he was having an affair with his wife, Chisom Onuoha.

“This led to an argument and in the process, the said Adekunle Adeyemi stabbed her husband with a knife in the left side of his chest. The victim was rushed to the Ikorodu General Hospital by sympathisers, where he was pronounced dead.

“The body was brought back home. A team of detectives led by the DCO, DSP Uzoma Martins, moved to the scene and the victim was found dead on the floor of his apartment. The entire compound has been deserted.

“On observation of the victim, marks of violence were seen on the left side of his chest; the corpse was evacuated to the Ikorodu General Hospital’s mortuary for autopsy and one Mariam Ismail, 30, partner of the suspected murderer, is assisting in the investigation. The case has been transferred to the Homicide Section, SCIID, Panti, for further investigation and we have launched a manhunt for the suspect.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-killed-for-accusing-neighbour-of-sleeping-with-co-tenants-wife/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Too bad
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Righteousness89(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
In these Perilous times and Seasons, It is advisable to apply wisdom in our lives daily!

As much as Possible, avoid Contentions of any kind.
There is but a thin line between life and Death. The Moment life Goes , it is Gone!

Most Importantly!!Check to Ensure you are Prepared for Eternity at all times. Death could come at anytime.

Death is one thing! It's Really no Big deal..

Death without Jesus Christ is Hell, Pains , Wailings and Destruction.

This is the Gospel Truth of Life..
Let us be Guided!

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by AdaAde(f): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Irriswell

Get your retractable indoor and outdoor cloth dryer at an affordable price.
Wholesale available
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by deltateam: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Alaye touts that full Lagos is the person you are fighting using knife?

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by austine4real(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry angry

Lack of self control

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Slawormir: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather will always say
Son....I am 145 years old and very much alive and healthy...do you know why son? Because am always minding my own business

I thought he was done...then he called me again son.....
Always remember
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by iCauseTrouble: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Seun, how much did Updating9ja.com pay you to be updating all these fake news to Frontpage?
I believe its a gross disrespect to the users of this forum. sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by gambia(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mad people everywhere. undecided
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by MarcC: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
People that comment first na wa o.? How do they do it ? Are they the admin of the forum that b4 any comment is put here,they have already commented ?

I keep hearing put this on front page even when the story is here .. Was it that they had commented in a group b4 it was moved here ?

Pls som1 should explain this thing to me abeg

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by masterflowx(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
One of my new year resolution is to be minding my business. Even can testify to my claim.

There is a similar issue of cheating wife that I'm very much aware of around me. Even her husband is a very good friend of mine but I don't want to be a home spoiler. Mo ya look away.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Flexherbal(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by gurumotionss: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
you want video animations to advertise your business? contact me via whatsapp now,,
0`9`0`6`4458109
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Uyi168: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by careytommy37(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Sacchi1162(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hardly does a day pass without reading bad news... Sad indeed
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Godpikin4real(f): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
He should have simply walked away.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by OfeAchi: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
I didn't read, but I just knew the culprit is of Afonja origins.
They're are known for raging libido, hot tempered kill-oriented.
That's why it's very easy for them to mine skulls.
#spits.

I'm proudly an Abokii.
Almajiri Amaka.
Almajiri kwenu!

14 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Pamelaah: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Omg
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Kendumazy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Face me, I face you Palava.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by doggedfighter(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
cry

Living in a face me I face you compound can be trying.
Everyone in each other's face and business.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Not good at all
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Sabicleaners: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Moral of the story: Learn to always mind your business.
If this young man had minded his business, he would still be among the living, so sad sad

Need professional house and office cleaners in Abuja.
Check my SIG

12 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Kestolove(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Updating9ja again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Oizee(f): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sometimes it's good when you completely mind your business
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Openbusiness: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Pharmmaqp: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In these Perilous times and Seasons, It is advisable to apply wisdom in our lives daily!

As much as Possible, avoid Contention of any kind.
There is but a thin line between life and Death. The Moment life Goes , it is Gone!

Most Importantly!!Check to Ensure you are Prepared for Eternity at all times. Death could come at anytime.

Death is one thing! Death without Jesus Christ is Hell, Pains , Wailings and Destruction.

Let us be Guided!

Is this the best a graduate from covenant University can contribute to societal issues?...

This hypocrisy is what made Jesus angry with the Pharisees.

Learn how to contribute constructively in topics and resist the urge to showcase your hypocrisy

9 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
We treat their women better but instead of being grateful they resort to fighting us. cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by dex4sure: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
lead us not into temptation oh lord but deliver us from all evil... Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Madibah(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
See the compound seff

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Gang Raping A 16-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photo) / The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.