Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo (69930 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
This post just shows how deluded people are. There are lots of youths into internet fraud. God help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Mightyhaiz: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
But we can change a lot by smoking weed
yea,DAT plus breeding and abandoning bastard kids every corner

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by khalids: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
ngsoundin:
Another muthafuka spotted,came from a rich home went to a private school was already mingling with OJB jezrell since 12years old is now criticizing yahoo if only u know how much of stress been born with less causes you won't criticize niggas from the slums of bariga , mushin,lagos island, mowe,gbagada and some rough areas around Lagos to stop doing yahoo even tho I like you fuk u wizkid.

Shut the Bleep up......most of today's big men came from the same back ground...and they worked hard for what they got today...they did not go into crime

So cut out the whole nonsense talk.......was tuface born with silver spoon, was duncan mighty born with silver spoon, was basket mouth born with silver spoon........

Better go and find legit work.....and stop lying to yourself

The rest of us in Nigeria doing legit work, who help us.....na hustle we all they hustle and praying to our Father in Heaven na him dey bless us they go...

Better get a clue before karma catches up with y'all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by kunmiiii: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Xisnin:
Wise Kid!
What the dumb Yahoo boy don't understand is that many entertainers make
more money from their ambassadorial and corporate roles than the album they make.

No responsible corporate body will touch him with a long stick.
Naira muggly can console himself with internet cheers from fellow fraudsters.

You're right...the niche this degenerate is carving out for himself can only be short lived amongst certain juveniles, in the next couple of years he will find it hard to keep up with the trend which will inevitably change or evolve, this is when artistes look ahead to brands/corporate endorsement, and will be near impossible for him to get because of the bay of foolishness and excesses that has become his identity.

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by tunjilee003: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
truth be told naira Marley songs are not relevant to the society...his songs encourage immorality...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by solmusdesigns: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jaysolu:
All what u have said/ typed is nonsense
which rich family?
which private school?
pls don't say what you dont know
bearing false witness is a sin

oga his father was an alhaji with his own damn house,
i knew him and skales bak den in leadcity just that he never graduated
you are the false one here if you dont know... ask anybody about leadcity zanga were wizzy frequented for his drugs and igbo

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Adelekefresh: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Allow am sing o, na song, but people make una no do Yahoo Yahoo o na true talk, but sey Wizkid sef holy truly, no b him hin baby Mamas dey cry on top
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by finesounds01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

oga his father was an alhaji with his own damn house,
i knew him and skales bak den in leadcity just that he never graduated
you are the false one here if you dont know... ask anybody about leadcity zanga were wizzy frequented for his drugs and igbo
EME sponsored his education back then in lead uni. His former school was lasu

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Jakama90(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Bros the boy don big na.. Dont envy him
But he should not forget from he comes from.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Fanika22: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
But we can change a lot by smoking weed

Are you ah stoner?
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by doublecross(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Xisnin:
Wise Kid!
more money from their ambassadorial and corporate roles than the album they make.

nonsense talk! music is all about the rythm and shouldn't necessarily be about lyrics. wizkid sings trash... his songs are only about girls... he is a big f00l
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Wealthierboy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jakama90:

But he should not forget from he comes from.
simple english you cannot construct
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by doublecross(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
tunjilee003:
truth be told naira Marley songs are not relevant to the society...his songs encourage immorality...
and what does wizkids song encourage? he only sings about naked women. useless nigerians
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Madaraa1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
1) frood sorry fraud is evil repent 2) weed also evil
smoker advising 419(yahoo)
lollzzzz Nigeria own don finish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
yea,DAT plus breeding and abandoning bastard kids every corner
That kind thing grin
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by greggng: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
mopo2012:
Starboy Marlian!!!!! are coming for u ooooo ask that guy way dem break chair for him head for UK

You forgot whom star boy is...you might be a learner...let Marley say a word against wizzy...n.a. run Marley go take go back to London....nobody bleeps with star boy...not even frog voice
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Sandalili(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
So as Wizkid na ambassador, make I rush go reactivate my dormant UBA bank account?

Before nko grin
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Xisnin(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
doublecross:
nonsense talk! music is all about the rythm and shouldn't necessarily be about lyrics. wizkid sings trash... his songs are only about girls... he is a big f00l
I am talking money, you are talking nonsense!
Can you or your lord eat music?
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Nature8(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
simonlee:
Wizkid that we were sponsoring with our "proceeds" is now preaching against us? angry angry

grin
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by deedeemob(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Now this is a man of intellect, So far u r d only one that has actually said something very reasonable and intellectual..........a bottle of any brand u drink on me !!!
Xisnin:
Wise Kid!

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Xisnin(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
ngsoundin:
Another muthafuka spotted,came from a rich home went to a private school was already mingling with OJB jezrell since 12years old is now criticizing yahoo if only u know how much of stress been born with less causes you won't criticize niggas from the slums of bariga , mushin,lagos island, mowe,gbagada and some rough areas around Lagos to stop doing yahoo even tho I like you fuk u wizkid.
Pained yahoo boy.
Go drink sniper now because EFCC is coming for you.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by doublecross(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Xisnin:

I am talking money, you are talking nonsense!
Can you or your lord eat music?
dem tell you say Naira marley no get money? abeg shift joor!
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Kenneth10110(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Khef:
make him talk anyhow I swear him go see anyhow

Wetin him dey see you think say malian na small boy or he his skales or Dammy Krane ?.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by nelcliff(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Naira Marley is coming for you soon. Just be in the attitude of expectation.

Check my signature if you want to start making that sells right now irrespective of whatever you are promoting..

Facebook Retargeting a sure way to sell your product.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Kenneth10110(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
taiwolomo1:
I just like wizkid for the fact that he is a successful young man... But truth be told...hes been singing trash lately! He should just kp quiet cozu hardly see a musician dt doesn't hv a hugely beginning! They are all same abeg.

But you like it or you've done it i mean a guy rocking you while dancing. Hypocrites
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Kenneth10110(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shezkid:
People just comment like fools.. I actually watched the interview live and a lady asked a question about artiste singing about fraud and wizkid gave a perfect reply.....

Wizkid just added more millions to his account what about you??

Very true you don't expect him to support such when asked live after signing for a big brand. He wasn't directly talking to Naira Marley even the Malian won't support yahoo in such interviews

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Shezkid: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Very true you don't expect him to support such when asked live after signing for a big brand. He wasn't directly talking to Naira Marley even the Malian won't support yahoo in such interviews

I don't just understand.. All these useless blogs just want to generate traffic sha..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Khef: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
G
Kenneth10110:

Wetin him dey see you think say malian na small boy or he his skales or Dammy Krane ?.
guy I know peeps wey ready drop peeps for wizzy ooo
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Basher8583: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Xisnin:
Wise Kid!

You are very right. I have a friend that that works in corporate affairs of one of the big banks.
He said the sent the following artist to the CEO for endorsement approval

Olamide: "I dont understand his music. This bank does not need the endorsement of motor park touts

Naira Marley: "He doesnt seem to be a serious fellow. No contents watsoever worth emulating in his songs"

Zlatan: Same as Naira marley

Small Doctor: "Do you call this music?"

Wizkid: He was a little ok with him but he had issues with his contents too

Adekunle Gold: He was simply interested in him

There were more artist but these are the ones I can remember.

Don't know who he has finaly selected though

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
I gat for you today a fine looking PAVILION and two ASUS laptops, mind you ASUS are rugged laptops, their gaming model are well built with perfect internal cooling mechanism.

Click this link to see pix and price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/5323703/hp-pavilion-2019-model-core HP PAVILION 2019 Model Core-i5 processor, 8th Generation Processor, 2GB Dedicated

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5317748/asus-republic-gamer-model-g-750jm ASUS RoG Gaming laptop for sale 8core/core-i7/12GB RAM/Dual Graphics

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5320516/asus-k53sv-b1-core-i7-good-looking#80601357 ASUS K53sv-b1 CORE-i7 GOOD LOOKING 1GB-GPU GRAPHICS CARD very affordable

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by MarieSucre(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
doublecross:

Wizkid songs are trash too, but Naira Marley needs to change his content of music or he might not have a very long music career. I'm not swearing from him o.

He will not gain sponsorship, continental recognition talk more of international recognition.

Tu face is still relevant. Where is Terry G?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / My Sons Eat Like Godzilla — Jim Iyke Says As He Goes Shopping (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.