Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Which Course Can I Study Between Civil Engineering Technology And Building Techn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Can I Study Between Civil Engineering Technology And Building Techn (327 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Course Can I Study Between Civil Engineering Technology And Building Techn by reuben79: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
House advise me which course can i study between civil engineering technology and building technology and i have this result:Eco c6,Geo b3,civil edu A1,eng c5,math b3 bio c6,chemistry b3,physics c5, and animal husbandry b3.pls advise
Re: Which Course Can I Study Between Civil Engineering Technology And Building Techn by Lagschools: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
It all depends on you.

Before you decide, consider the labour market for both courses.

Do you know the difference between the two courses?

What do you really want?

If you don't care about the above and just want any of the two, consider the question below;

Which course do you think it's easier or faster to get a job?

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Departmental Cut-off For 2019/2020 Session / Who Can Solve This Simple Arithmetic? / Side Hustle Money (real And Pays)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.