Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

When A Man Is Not Humble - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Man Is Not Humble (9924 Views)

Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. / My Humble Reply To Mr Freeze’s Beliefs On Tithes And Other Issues He Raised (1) / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Is Not Humble by jonatoye(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: When a man is not Humble

WORD FOR TODAY
A man is on his way down in every aspect of life each time he fails to humble himself. There is no man who exhibits pride that does not lose relevance!!!
Scriptural Reference
"When swelling and pride come, then emptiness and shame come also, but with the humble (those who are lowly, who have been pruned or chiseled by trial, and renounce self) are skillful and godly Wisdom and soundness." (Proverb 11:2 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Satan was an angel of light until he exhibited pride. This made him to lose his place in God's presence. Each time you exhibit pride you will surely lose your place and your relevance will become a mirage. Queen Vashti could not believe what befell her when she exhibited pride; the aftermath of her action was that she fell from grace to disgrace, from honour to dishonour, from appointment to disappointment.

This treatment awaits all men who fail to remember that they are nothing but for the grace of God. When people are holding you to a very high esteem and everything looks as if you are relevant, don't allow it to get into your head that you are something but learn how to stoop low and acknowledge God the giver of Grace by being humble.

Men will not but always put their force at best to be against you whenever they discover that you are exhibiting pride. All men will be ready to help and support you whenever their perception about you is humility. When a man is not humble he falls short of mercy and favour before both God and man!!!

Prayer Point:
Lord! May I never be foolish, I receive the grace to be humble all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A man is foolish and on the pathway to emptiness each time he fails to be humble!!!

Have a Refreshed Worship Experience!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by thesicilian: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2019
Humility is a major key to progress in life.

12 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Miracle4Sure: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2019
WORD
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by davibid: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2019

�����������
It’s simple, God exalts the humble

#KINGBID
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by heed101(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2019
All praise belongs to God.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Sundrus: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2019
E dey some people nature to dey arrogant. Them no go fit change am E.g Zlatan ibrahimovic, Jose Mourinho
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by helinues: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2019
85% of Nigerians are not humble..

You will know how truly arrogant people are when they have opportunities to excess money or big position
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by TheExecutioner: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2019

7 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Gideon16(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Humility lifted a man, proudness do man no good. I naturally repel to proud people no matter how I tried to move close to them.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by affable4(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Na lie.

My brother humble yourself and you will loose respect in this country.

You will never be regarded. Go to a party and you will be placed where humble people stay and treated any how.

People just think you are humble cos you have nothing.

Before you talk about been humble, please be a person of importance and affluence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by tstx(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2019
The only thing i have to say is.... "Times have Changed" "
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by baajetu(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2019
Its is true, and it happens all the time sha. Any ways check my signature below
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2019
thesicilian:
Humility is a major key to progress in life.
on point, God bless OP
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Talknochip(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2019
God indeed gives grace to the humble! Meanwhile, when dealing with some men, its advisable you should always know the difference between naivety, Simplicity and Humility because the latter is most times seen as a weakness by some entitled persons who are ready to take advantage of a ''weak'' person.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by ABOVEDELAW: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2019
IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD(AFRICA) PEOPLE MISUNDERSTAND HUMILITY AS AN ACT OF WEAKLING, THEY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO MANIPULATE YOU.

6 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Sewgon79(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2019
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: When a man is not Humble

WORD FOR TODAY
A man is on his way down in every aspect of life each time he fails to humble himself. There is no man who exhibits pride that does not lose relevance!!!
Scriptural Reference
"When swelling and pride come, then emptiness and shame come also, but with the humble (those who are lowly, who have been pruned or chiseled by trial, and renounce self) are skillful and godly Wisdom and soundness." (Proverb 11:2 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Satan was an angel of light until he exhibited pride. This made him to lose his place in God's presence. Each time you exhibit pride you will surely lose your place and your relevance will become a mirage. Queen Vashti could not believe what befell her when she exhibited pride; the aftermath of her action was that she fell from grace to disgrace, from honour to dishonour, from appointment to disappointment.

This treatment awaits all men who fail to remember that they are nothing but for the grace of God. When people are holding you to a very high esteem and everything looks as if you are relevant, don't allow it to get into your head that you are something but learn how to stoop low and acknowledge God the giver of Grace by being humble.

Men will not but always put their force at best to be against you whenever they discover that you are exhibiting pride. All men will be ready to help and support you whenever their perception about you is humility. When a man is not humble he falls short of mercy and favour before both God and man!!!

Prayer Point:
Lord! May I never be foolish, I receive the grace to be humble all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A man is foolish and on the pathway to emptiness each time he fails to be humble!!!

Have a Refreshed Worship Experience!!!

Pastor I agree with your quote, but I think you need to differentiate between having pride and when someone is just being himself and people using bible words as an excuse to pull him down by force. In some cases I agree with you. But when it comes to people just hating someone for just being who he is and people trying or putting judgment in their hand instead of allowing GOD to judge but colliding against the person by spreading words of hatred against the person. That is not biblical, that is self infliction not God. Every human being has right to choose who, what he want to be and allow God to speak to their mind on what He want them to be. Thank you.
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by btrocky09(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2019
Thanks
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by noziz(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Only poor people are actually humble because of their predicament grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Montanasnr(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Humble people die poor and foolish.
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Aphroditee(f): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Courtney:
Working
Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by Aystarz: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2019
noziz:
Only poor people are actually humble because of their predicament grin grin

Bill Gates and FB founder must be poor then.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Not Humble by EvieP(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
You are right.

helinues:
85% of Nigerians are not humble..

You will know how truly arrogant people are when they have opportunities to excess money or big position

(1) (Reply)

Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides / What Really Is The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.