Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. (1817 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Good Christian Books and Music for the Spiritual being / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker asked me to create a thread where we can actually discuss the nature of Man with respect to God. So i decided to resind my earlier resolve not to open another thread.

I have always maintained that man is a spiritual being having a human experience and not the otber way round. This is born out of the different myths on the creation of man. The myths entails dust from the earth + spirit of God. Whether it is igbo, yoruba, akwa ibom, Tiv, uhrobo or Egyptian, asian or american. Since we are familiar with the jewish one i will be quoting from the book of genesis., Ecclesiatics and psalm.

"Then God said let us (God +earth) make man in OUR OWN IMAGE AFTER OUR LIKENESS, Let them have dominion over the ........and God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed through his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul( or being) or conciouse being. Gen 1:26, 2:7.
We also find in Genesis 6:3 and God saying " My spirit shall not dwell with man forever, for he is also FLESH. His days shall be 120 years..Here God is saying man is both spirit and flesh, but his spirit will not dwell forever with man(man forfeited immotality, when he ate the fruit). It means after the 120 years at most, God spirit returns to him and body returns to dust. (We igbos bury 6 feet, after a little ceremony, because the body used to be a vessel carrying Gods spirit.)
The wise preacher also reinterated this fact in Ecclesiatics 12:7 when he said "the body returns to the earth where it was taken and the spirit back to God who gave it.

Wise king solomon also says in psalm 104:29-31

Psalm 104:29-31
New International Version
29 When you hide your face,(A)
they are terrified;
when you take away their breath,
they die and return to the dust.(B)
30 When you send YOUR SPIRIT (C)
they are created,
and you renew the face of the ground.

31 May the glory of the Lord(D) endure forever;
may the Lord rejoice in his works(E)—

So man is made up of God spirit + dust of the earth. = a living soul.

When the prophets spoke of salvation, it is always from physical danger, not spirit, as the spirit is Gods spirit and it is pure..and does not need saving from anything..

So i invite all christian here to come and explain what jesus came to save..? The body that will return to dust or the spirit that will return to God.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by GeneralDae: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:
Dtruthspeaker asked me to create a thread where we can actually discuss the nature of Man with respect to God. So i decided to resind my earlier resolve not to open another thread.

I have always maintained that man is a spiritual being having a human experience and not the otber way round. This is born out of the different myths on the creation of man. The myths entails dust from the earth + spirit of God. Whether it is igbo, yoruba, akwa ibom, Tiv, uhrobo or Egyptian, asian or american. Since we are familiar with the jewish one i will be quoting from the book of genesis., Ecclesiatics and psalm.

"Then God said let us (God +earth) make man in OUR OWN IMAGE AFTER OUR LIKENESS, Let them have dominion over the ........and God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed through his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul( or being) or conciouse being. Gen 1:26, 2:7.
We also find in Genesis 6:3 and God saying " My spirit shall not dwell with man forever, for he is also FLESH. His days shall be 120 years..Here God is saying man is both spirit and flesh, but his spirit will not dwell forever with man(man forfeited immotality, when he ate the fruit). It means after the 120 years at most, God spirit returns to him and body returns to dust. (We igbos bury 6 feet, after a little ceremony, because the body used to be a vessel carrying Gods spirit.)
The wise preacher also reinterated this fact in Ecclesiatics 12:7 when he said "the body returns to the earth where it was taken and the spirit back to God who gave it.

Wise king solomon also says in psalm 104:29-31

Psalm 104:29-31
New International Version
29 When you hide your face,(A)
they are terrified;
when you take away their breath,
they die and return to the dust.(B)
30 When you send YOUR SPIRIT (C)
they are created,
and you renew the face of the ground.

31 May the glory of the Lord(D) endure forever;
may the Lord rejoice in his works(E)—

So man is made up of God spirit + dust of the earth. = a living soul.

When the prophets spoke of salvation, it is always from physical danger, not spirit, as the spirit is Gods spirit and it is pure..and does not need saving from anything..

So i invite all christian here to come and explain what jesus came to save..? The body that will return to dust or the spirit that will return to God.?
Jesus says: Do not fear those who can kill the body but not the soul but fear him who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
In my simple understanding, destroying both body and soul in hell means leaving the person dead forever without the hope of resurrection.
Jesus came to save us from this particular type of death which is actually caused by sin.

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
GeneralDae:

Jesus says: Do not fear those who can kill the body but not the soul but fear him who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
In my simple understanding, destroying both body and soul in hell means leaving the person dead forever without the hope of resurrection.
Jesus came to save us from this particular type of death which is actually caused by sin.

Read it again..the spirit is Gods spirit....

What is the wisdom in God destroying his spirit?..

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
I think i have finally proven beyond every reasonable doubt that jesus is just a roman invention and has got nothing to do with God or man. He was created as an insult against God. And to deceive those with feable minds..

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by GeneralDae: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

The passage says God who can kill both body and soul in hell. According to your beloved Jewish book, God killed people a lot at some point in history. If that is true, then it is possible that God refuses to raise them to life again.
Jesus like most first century jews strongly believed in the resurrection of the dead, where God puts back the spirit of man into a new body. If you don't partake in this resurrection, then that is the final death and a worse death.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
GeneralDae:

The passage says God who can kill both body and soul in hell. According to your beloved Jewish book, God killed people a lot at some point in history. If that is true, then it is possible that God refuses to raise them to life again.
Jesus like most first century jews strongly believed in the resurrection of the dead, where God puts back the spirit of man into a new body. If you don't partake in this resurrection, then that is the final death and a worse death.

You know you are not making sense.....

What is final death?

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by McSquishi(f): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:
I think i have finally proven beyond every reasonable doubt that jesus is just a roman invention and has got nothing to do with God or man. He was created as an insult against God. And to deceive those with feable minds..

Yahshua (Jesus) is a part of the three fold nature of our creator.

The tabernacle built in the wilderness of Sinai consisted of a most holy palace (representing pure spirit) a holy place (representing Yahweh (God) in his incorporeal state also called “the word”) and the court round about (representing God’s fleshly manifestation).

The court round about is where blood and flesh were sacrificed for the redemption of sins. As the Bible says in John 1st chapter “the Word was made flesh and walked amongst us”. Yahshua, God in his fleshly manifestation, came and gave blood and flesh for the redemption of sins, being the perfect sacrifice, and thereby fulfilling Jeremiah 31:31– making a new covenant not reliant on physical laws of sin and offerings.

Yahshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) is perfectly in line with every concept of the Old Testament and is not in opposition to any of it.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
McSquishi:

The tabernacle built in the wilderness of Sinai consisted of a most holy palace (representing pure spirit) a holy place (representing Yahweh (God) in his incorporeal state also called “the word”) and the court round about (representing God’s fleshly manifestation).

The court round about is where blood and flesh were sacrificed for the redemption of sins. As the Bible says in John 1st chapter “the Word was made flesh and walked amongst us”. Yahshua, God in his fleshly manifestation, came and gave blood and flesh for the redemption of sins, being the perfect sacrifice, and thereby fulfilling Jeremiah 31:31– making a new covenant not reliant on physical laws of sin and offerings.

Yahshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) is perfectly in line with every concept of the Old Testament and is not in opposition to any of it.

Where did you get this from? I know you dont believe any of it....

Except you mean jesus is in all of us...i could have a second look..
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is much better! smiley
Now you'll have them all to yourself, good luck! wink
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
McSquishi:

I will quote God in isaiah 45..

Isaiah 45
King James Version
45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the[b] sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.[/b]

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
This is much better! smiley
Now you'll have them all to yourself, good luck! wink

Why are you running away....i know you have something to say....

Say something....anything...

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie and jesusjnr2020...i am awaiting your inputs..

And budaatum....

What did i miss out.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by GeneralDae: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

You know you are not making sense.....

What is final death?
In my opinion I think it means not taking part in resurrection into the promised land or being exempted from it completely in wailing and gnashing of teeth. The bible seem to describe this death in both ways.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by McSquishi(f): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

Where did you get this from? I know you dont believe any of it....

Except you mean jesus is in all of us...i could have a second look..

Where did I get what from? You’ll have to be specific. I believe everything I typed please don’t be insulting s thanks.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by GeneralDae: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:
Jesus as a character is in line with the Tanach and Torah. Go and study the old testament, you would see jesus all over it. Even Isaac and Joseph are characters created as images of jesus. Open the eyes of your spiritual understanding so you can see.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by McSquishi(f): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

I will quote God in isaiah 45..

Isaiah 45
King James Version
45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the[b] sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.[/b]

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

Yahshua isn’t a separate God, he is the same God manifesting himself in a fleshly temporal body. The Holy Spirit is that same Word that mankind has had relationships with since the beginning of time.

John 1st Chapter

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men...

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

mankind is made up of spirit/soul/body and we are made in the image of our creator and that includes the threefold nature of our creator.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by budaatum: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

What did i miss out.

I really can't understand this human need to complicate their existence. What do you mean by humans are spiritual beings? Are you not content with the physical you that you must create a spiritual you too? What does that even mean, for you and for others?

If I slap you for instance, is it the spiritual you that feels the pain? Does the food you eat nourish the spiritual you or the physical you? How about the shelter you live in, is it for the protection of a physical you or a spiritual you? And what exactly is this spirit you?

One of my favourite Bible verses is "inasmuch as I do for physical you who is before me, the Spirit God in heaven whom I see not is pleased". But here is you spiritualising yourself so I might not even see you to do for!

Na wa o!
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
GeneralDae:

In my opinion I think it means not taking part in resurrection into the promised land or being exempted from it completely in wailing and gnashing of teeth. The bible seem to describe this death in both ways.

What is death? And what are the both ways?
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
GeneralDae:

Jesus as a character is in line with the Tanach and Torah. Go and study the old testament, you would see jesus all over it. Even Isaac and Joseph are characters created as images of jesus. Open the eyes of your spiritual understanding so you can see.

Point them out?
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
McSquishi:

Yahshua isn’t a separate God, he is the same God manifesting himself in a fleshly temporal body. The Holy Spirit is that same Word that mankind has had relationships with since the beginning of time.

John 1st Chapter

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men...

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

mankind is made up of spirit/soul/body and we are made in the image of our creator and that includes the threefold nature of our creator.

But God says there is no one beside him in isaiah 45, and deuteronomy 6:4 says God is one. So i dont get where you or john got that idea that jesus was with God in the beginning.
What was the nature of jesus in the beginning?

Jesus
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
You can only have me chat with those who want to know about Jesus or misinformed Churchgoers who have been blindfolded by greedy politicians claiming Christians. But as for you there's no need waisting my precious time arguing with you, Jesus sent me to the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} and from all indications you just don't want to hear anything about Jesus so there's nothing to discuss with you! wink

sonmvayina:

Why are you running away....i know you have something to say....
Say something....anything...

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
budaatum:

I really can't understand this human need to complicate their existence. What do you mean by humans are spiritual beings? Are you not content with the physical you that you must create a spiritual you too? What does that even mean, for you and for others?

If I slap you for instance, is it the spiritual you that feels the pain? Does the food you eat nourish the spiritual you or the physical you? How about the shelter you live in, is it for the protection of a physical you or a spiritual you? And what exactly is this spirit you?

One of my favourite Bible verses is "inasmuch as I do for physical you who is before me, the Spirit God in heaven whom I see not is pleased". But here is you spiritualising yourself so I might not even see you to do for!

Na wa o!

Lol...i always enjoy a good laugh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You can only have me chat with those who want to know about Jesus or misinformed Churchgoers who have been blindfolded by greedy politicians claiming Christians. But as for you there's no need waisting my precious time arguing with you, Jesus sent me to the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} and from all indications you just don't want to hear anything about Jesus so there's nothing to discuss with you! wink

Lol..but you are preaching falsehood as there was never anybody by that name.. It like going round and knocking on peoples doors and telling them to give their life to the Avengers, that thanos is coming...

Its all mythology..not real.

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just as you've repeated this over a thousand times but you should know that no matter what JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization has proven beyond all reasonable doubt that Jesus is real!
So you're fighting a lost battle, even misinformed Churchgoers who couldn't come up with anything tangible are there with you, try to convince them first before thinking of me who have millions of living proof that Jesus of Nazareth who is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} actually walked on this planet and taught lessons that has brought almost 9,000,000 people together to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4 wink

sonmvayina:

Lol..but you are preaching falsehood as there was never anybody by that name.. It like going round and knocking on peoples doors and telling them to give their life to the Avengers, that thanos is coming... Its all mythology..not real.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by McSquishi(f): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

But God says there is no one beside him in isaiah 45, and deuteronomy 6:4 says God is one. So i dont get where you or john got that idea that jesus was with God in the beginning.

Jesus

Yes, there is no one beside him. That is what I just shared with you, John 1st chapter reiterated that god is one. “The word was with God and the word WAS God... and the word (that IS God) was made flesh and dwelt among us”

Yahweh is a unity, three manifestations... just as we, the creation, are a unity with our spirit/soul/body.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by McSquishi(f): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

Jesus

I don’t understand the last question “the nature”?
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

First it is Clear and Settled that the Raw Materials which was used to manufacture the man is from the earth, hence hu-man which means "humous-man" which means "earth man" which as you have said all the tribes of the earth agree and concede that man is from the 'earth,"

But where your problem lies is in understanding the Second Material Used in making the man which in my opinion is 2 materials which are not earthy but "Unseen Materials which we call spirit, which were Bound as a Single Unit at Creation, which is what we call Soul and I call the Second One, The Holy Spirit of God Himself.which I reasonably deduced from Genesis 2:7, Genesis 6:3 Ezekiel 37:14, John 1:9 and Romans 8:9.

As I have explained to you in the past, by The Laws of Creation, "A Creator Always has Great Power over His Creation and The Creator can do anything which pleaseth Him to Do To and Over His Creation with limitation ONLY to the Intention and Will of The Creator.

Thus, in the case of man, it pleaseth God to Put Himself and Join Himself with the soul of man exactly as man has created his cars and joins his car to power it.

And just like a car, man can remove himself from his car yet the car is Powered.

This same Application is what The Lord has done over us.

Now, like the car still being Powered even after removing yourself from it, you the man still have further power to
1) kill and dispose of it or
2) dispose of it without Killing it or
3) dispose of it in such a manner that it shall be killed.

And after you have done any of these things, does the man the creator of the car not continue with his Life while his car is dead and disposed of?

Same is what The Lord God our Creator can Also Do Unto his creation called the man!

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

I don't know where you Proved this or whom you proved it over but I do know that 3 Times you sought to establish it with me is the 3 Times you Failed and rather resorted to insults.

However, this is not the issue now but I do believe that someone ought to tell you that what you said here is NOT TRUE!

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by budaatum: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...i always enjoy a good laugh..

Seriously, this is far greater than a laugh. Instead of reading the physical book in front of us and learning how to live productively on earth, we create in our heads a stupid thing called God that we only read about in books then some people will come on here claiming that God spoke to them when they can not even hear nor see the physical beings in front of them.

Just think how absurd it is that we people claim a Jesus who's every teaching was about how to live in peace and fruitfully on earth is offering you eternal life and you might get my point when you begin to imagine how long three score and ten years is especially if you are living them in hell.

Humans are not asking for bread, but for scorpions and serpents instead, and by golly are there thousands to give it them!
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
budaatum:

If I slap you for instance, is it the spiritual you that feels the pain? Does the food you eat nourish the spiritual you or the physical you? How about the shelter you live in, is it for the protection of a physical you or a spiritual you? And what exactly is this spirit you?...

So also did you feel the blows, slaps and kicks when a person curses, insults and wounds you, even without saying a word or when you were sexing and smooching a girl and you knew she felt it even though you did not "physically touch her"!

1 Like

Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by budaatum: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So also did you feel the blows, slaps and kicks when a person curses, insults and wounds you, even without saying a word or when you were sexing and smooching a girl and you knew she felt it even though you did not "physically touch her"!

You might chose not to believe this, but not once has curses and insults ever felt like blows and slaps and kicks, and I do feel it when I am physically touched, as will you if I physically touch you or you'd come in your pants like an immature little boy when I walk pass in front of your face.
Re: Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. by sonmvayina(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
McSquishi:

Yes, there is no one beside him. That is what I just shared with you, John 1st chapter reiterated that god is one. “The word was with God and the word WAS God... and the word (that IS God) was made flesh and dwelt among us”

Yahweh is a unity, three manifestations... just as we, the creation, are a unity with our spirit/soul/body.

So who was jesus worshipping and praying to?

And saying the father is greater than i...

Was he praying as part of a triune god?

Or trinity is just a pagan concept that the romans smuggled into the bible...

Wake up girl..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.... / The Gospel Of John [Full Movie] — Chapter 21:15-25 / Which Religion Is The Right One And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.