Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,659 members, 7,840,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy (13405 Views)

Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by shogsman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
What is a waconzy.
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Unrated900(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tamasaba:
honestly, there is no song wizzy releases that I don't download.

Lol the fact is that God should make us a star boy or man and make our business boom so the world can celebrate us.stay blessed bro
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
emeijeh:
The last time we heard this guy sing was for Esama's birthday in 2011.

"Igbinedion 77"

Since then, my guy turn to upcoming

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Se as you dey burn person data with your heavy gif. E funny sha cheesy
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Glycosunde: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Who is this wakanda guy that want to trend again. Relax even an atomic bomb on ur head won't make u blow again bcus ur village people have permanently turned you into an upcoming artist
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by wizardus: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

trashy waste of bandwidth and hosting space, who the flying fvck downloads woncoda in 2019 sef embarassed

Lmoa....no na anaconda
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Sandalili(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Henry22:
Pls who is wack-conzy?

Eleribu grin
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by dominique(f): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
A lot of ignorant comments here. You don't go uploading someone else's intellectual property on your platform without their permission. It's a violation of copyright laws and violators can be sued. As a musician, I have the rights to decide if I want my music on websites or not. Nigerians think they can do anyhow because lawsuits are not very common. If more people litigate instead of crying on social media, people will start understanding what copyright infringement is all about.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Lordjb: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
LoL, what is wrong with this musician grin meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by babatee90(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
femtex007:
Naijaloaded kwa? Dis guy should just face his dying carrier abeg
Point of correction “dead career” not “dying” abeg

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by MobilityExpress: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Is this Wackonsing mad? If we no download free music wetin we gain grin
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by MrTrend(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
rainmoredays:
But naijaloaded is off AdSense nah

NOT TRUE
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by bereto(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
The guy is right go and check brown skin girls and they will direct you to iTunes
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Zuorom: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Who's waconzy
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by Mac2016(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2019
salford1:
Lol
Wasconzy. Who the hell is that. The blog site is actually promoting his music for free.
Lol...hehehehe grin grin grin. Not until they mentioned his song..I had no idea who he was!

Piracy is bad sha! It shd be stopped!
Re: Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy by FROGMAN101(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Funny thing is this same guy praised the site for uploading his content and next minute he’s mocking them. Hypocrisy at its peak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures From Joseph Benjamin’s Birthday / "Every Child Deserves Free Education" Mr Jollof Call Out Delta State Governor / John Dumelo(ghanaian Actor) Arrested In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.