Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures (31633 Views)

Ageless Beauty With Big Backside, Actress Omotola Ekeinde Shares Sexy Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by kamchizzy2: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
I adore this lady any day any time.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by maruzia: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chai. Na wa for this undersize corset.

Looks so tacky and cheap

She probably bought it from a children store.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by COMPAQ(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
She's really fat now. She tries to hide it with her poses to make it look like she's still as curvy as she used to be.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by nasoeb: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Deestro:
I can't wait to slay like this at her age lol
With those your fake pics you have in your profile ba?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by Deepthoughts: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
SandraJane:

Checkout the Latest Pictures of Top Nigerian Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde shared on her IG Page , check below

Source: https://www.naijaweb.com.ng/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-shares-lovely-pictures/

Omotola is sure a beautiful woman but the first picture certainly has some computer enhancement.just zoom the picture n take a look a her lip shape.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
The makeup artist is the true MVP here.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by ideylaff: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Akorede02:
She no get breast again joor. FTC sha. Haters go down

She never had.... only had bum . ThAt I know very well
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by Oladayo12(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
biafranation:
I lost all respect I had for her after she showed her afonja side...envying Genvieve
You get probem no be small
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by victorDanladi: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
biafranation:
I lost all respect I had for her after she showed her afonja side...envying Genvieve
what is there in Genivueve to envy?

Failed marriage? grin

Single motherhood? grin

Igbo people sef!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by Vulcanheph(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
If I say MI another man say LF omo na them sabi....... angry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........Guy You too much abeg , You totally spokes my mind gringringringringrin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by densiks: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

It’s inevitable that beauty expires with time.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
All of them be trying to stay in the news ,since Genevieve shared hér bikini pics
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Beautiful woman

shocked
Newsloft:
Where are the Curves!!!! grin

I smell old age

for help on adsense Applications see Signature
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
zpraiz:
All of them be trying to stay in the news ,since Genevieve shared hér bikini pics

Before nkor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Akwa-Ibom Native Attires / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" / Desmond Elliot, Annie Idibia, Chinedu Ikedieze, Mercy Aigbe In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.