Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months (2048 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth / No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by evantical: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2010
MY RELATIVE SAID THAT FOR TEN MONTHS NOW HE HAS NOT SLEPT WITH HIS WIFE.ACTUALLY THE WIFE IS SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT NOW AND HAD A MISCARRIAGE INITIALLY . THEY ALREADY HAVE A YEAR OLD SON. SHOULD DIS BE OUT OF FEAR , WICKEDNESS OR WHAT?. THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME PERSONALLY CUZ I AM THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED. CAN THESE EXIST IN MARRIAGE AND HOW DO U HANDLE SUCH SITUATION? AND NOTE THE THE MAN IN QUESTION HAS EVEN SWORE THAT HE HAS NOT MET ANOTHER WOMAN SINCE. HOUSE DEBATE ON THIS.
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by MOBO444(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
dd
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by okenwa(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2010
notin wrong
constant poking may lead to miscarriage
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by zealot4me(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
lol, real real hard one
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by Osama10(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2010
okenwa:

notin wrong
constant poking may lead to miscarriage
You are wrong.
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by queeneve: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
Let the woman heal, SHE IS GRIEVING, some people take long to heal and if he really love her he will respect her wishes to BE LEFT ALONE sexually, SHE JUST HAD A fuggin miscarriage!
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by MrBarzini: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by Bella87(f): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2010
evantical:

MY RELATIVE  SAID THAT FOR TEN MONTHS NOW HE HAS NOT SLEPT WITH  HIS WIFE.ACTUALLY THE WIFE IS SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT  NOW

wait o, how can his wife be 7 months pregnant and he hasn't slept with her for 10 months?   abi na IVF pregnancy?
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by WackyJ1(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2010
She should be ready cos when he gets ready,
She maybe knocked up so bad she gives birth to twins
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by biola44: 2:34am On Oct 16, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by sugarpp: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2010
sometimes people take their marriage vows for granted- it is for better for worse! if u want to start having sex with ur wife again try to talk to her like when you guys started dating be attentive and romantic and don't let her feel that you are only doing it to get down and dirty (even though you are)
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by dobodobo(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2010
It is because the man don't take Opa-eyin and Sepe once in a while,if he takesthis things once, he will Bleep his wife for 3 consecutive days
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2010
@ Bella87
The one wey I hear be say sperm fit stay for three days but he be like say our man own dey stay three months before dem die off.

All dis fake stories for nairaland sef
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by Bella87(f): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2010
maybe na superman sperm, the thing arrange food for bag before he start the 3 months journey  grin  grin
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2010
Bella87:

wait o, how can his wife be 7 months pregnant and he hasn't slept with her for 10 months?   abi na IVF pregnancy?
apocalypse:

@ Bella87
The one wey I hear be say spermatozoa fit stay for three days but he be like say our man own dey stay three months before dem die off.
All dis fake stories for nairaland sef
Bella87:

maybe na superman spermatozoa, the thing arrange food for bag before he start the 3 months journey  grin  grin

i think what this bobo meant to say was that she was pregnant for 7months and had a miscarriage 3months ago and during all that time they didnt have se-x.
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2010
Oh well, he shd have been more articulate about that. I was wondering myself too!
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by amyliajane(f): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
yes uju, u r right, he should have been more specific and make us understand, i was wondering as well how possible, if she just had a miscarriage then he should be more patient, understanding and more loving than ever cause its a trying period for her emotionally
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by Outstrip(f): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
Osama10:

You are wrong.

Why do you say he is wrong. He has already pointed out that she has a history of miscarriage. If this is a high risk pregnancy depending on the nature of the risk sex can be completely out of the question. Some women are not even allowed to stand upright at a point in their marriage.
Re: No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months by Akinagirl(f): 6:25am On Oct 24, 2010
Poster I am a bit confused. You said she is 7 months pregnant now? Or did you mean to say she WAS pregnant for 7 months then had a miscarriage? If that is the case then her husband needs to stop thinking about himself and understand that this is a strain on her emotionally. She needs time to heal both physically and mentally. JEEZ some men! angry

(1) (Reply)

Dads and mums In The House,what Will Be Ur Reaction To This / Do Christians Still Marry Muslims Without Anyone Changing Their Religion? / Check Out These Adult Siblings Remaking Their Childhood Memories In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.