Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir (47077 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Gistring: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Banner advertising Church's revival program has web users amused because of the guest speaker promised

A banner advertising a Church's revival program has caught the attention of web users because of who the guest speaker is.

According to the banner, Archbishop Benson Idahosa will be a guest speaker at the revival which will begin from August 1st 2019 and end on Dec 31st 2019.

Problem is, Archbishop Idahosa died in March 1998. Lol.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/poster-of-churchs-revival-program-causes-stir-over-guest-speaker-promised

2 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Adeoludt(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Naija

5 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by itspzpics(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2019
cheesy lol

4 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Oshokomole36(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
H

2 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Imoh555(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Hes gonna speak from the grave

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Babaheekmat: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
I will arrest him for impersonation..

Because dead is dead and gone

10 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Chiedu4Trump: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
It shows you that most churches are built on men not Jesus

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by OBTMOS(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Hahahahahahah
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by whatmoreng: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Tupac did songs with Royce da 5'9", Big Pun , Big L, Keysha Cole, Eminem and G-Unit etc years after his demise. Not new. Maybe they will playback his old preachings at the events

67 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Beverlyjean(f): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
I guess they meant he will b there in spirit

3 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Wahala90: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Nathdoug201: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
And the sheeples will still attend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by obembet(f): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
I have nothing to say... I need a good job.. Nairaland has never pay me for long now

2 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by babzo(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Haba, did not Tupac and Michael Jackson perform on stage last year?
Its technology nau!

See pic of Tupac performance last year or so.
Its hologram!

4 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by brainworkng: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2019
You people will not let this man rest in peace. He has done his part, let him rest. grin
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by martineverest(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2019
somebody that died 21 years ago?
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by newgroom: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2019
And this made FP?

What if they just want to play his past sermon?

4 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Imagine if that congregation is proscribed tomorrow ���
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Otii4god: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Check this n thank me later

http://tonancos.com/ppO
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by logon599: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Archbishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory is the pillar and one of the people who broke the ground for the Pentecostal gospel to flourish in Nigeria. God bless him forevermore. God's general. He has fought his good fight of faith and now retired to enjoy the fruit of his service. We who still live have every chance to serve our God while living

4 Likes

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by benitdavid: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2019
;Dend time poster... I blame buhari for this ;Dend time poster... I blame buhari for this
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by EkunKekere: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Flashlaundry(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Well

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service in Lagos
Home services available ,080,81154969
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by shortgun(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Anything to vilify the Church goes.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Lorenzena(f): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2019
I saw the banner this morning on my way to market but didn't take my time to read it well.

1 Like

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Ubiudumo(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2019
He's actually a guest from the land of the dead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.