Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir (47097 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Goalnaldo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
obembet:

I.don't understand what u are talking about. Trouble please show up
you are cute
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by toprealman: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerians react to almost everything! What if the young man is hoping to use his audio tapes......many can be found on youtube. Idahosa is among the first generation of tele evangelist in Nigeria so I want to believe they have a lot of tapes to choose from.
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by DameB(f): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
150 days ke??
Wetin die wey dem dey revive...
Even dry bones in Elijah time nor reach so na
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by ejemamaka: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Treasure17(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Something is missing here cause the date wasn't specify. It was dated august 19...I don't know maybe my eyes is paining me. grin
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why was the date cut out from the banner.
Could as well be a 1995 banner
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Adebash01(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Scam
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by semyman: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Synonym of dumb= African Christians
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Bundaweber: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lorenzena:
I saw the banner this morning on my way to market but didn't take my time to read it well.

where is the banner located?
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by gpovo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
They wanna play his tapes I guess.
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by gpovo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
toprealman:
Nigerians react to almost everything! What if the young man is hoping to use his audio tapes......many can be found on youtube. Idahosa is among the first generation of tele evangelist in Nigeria so I want to believe they have a lot of tapes to choose from.
exactly what I presumed.
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by alobright17(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
whatmoreng:
Tupac did songs with Royce da 5'9", Big Pun , Big L, Keysha Cole, Eminem and G-Unit etc years after his demise. Not new. Maybe they will playback his old preachings at the events

So if people want to organize a show they can write Tuface as the Artist based on the fact that they'll play his musics there abi? smh.
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Psoul(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why did they crop out the date. The date should be there for us to truly criticize the banner.
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by whatmoreng: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
alobright17:

So if people want to organize a show they can write Tuface as the Artist based on the fact that they'll play his musics there abi? smh.

Tupac not Tuface.
No. You can't compare a musical show to a gospel Crusade. Cos people pay money to be ENTERTAINED (as such the attendees will demand value for money) , While crusade is to enrich the spirit and not for profit.
I am not holding brief for the church, I don't even know their intentions, I was only lookin at it from anonther angle.
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by alobright17(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
whatmoreng:

Tupac not Tuface.
No. You can't compare a musical show to a gospel Crusade. Cos people pay money to be ENTERTAINED (as such the attendees will demand value for money) , While crusade is to enrich the spirit and not for profit.
I am not holding brief for the church, I don't even know their intentions, I was only lookin at it from anonther angle.
Guy just accept that those people made an error .
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by ATA4PRINCE: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
NA WOW
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by nairalanduseles: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
obembet:

I.don't understand what u are talking about. Trouble please show up

Then I will manage a hand job lol
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by whatmoreng: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
alobright17:
Guy just accept that those people made an error .
How can I accept what I don't know for sure?
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by alobright17(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
whatmoreng:

How can I accept what I don't know for sure?

You don't know for sure that Idahosa died long time ago abi?

But you are very sure that the church wrote that for what you claimed they did it for abi?
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Pizzo83: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
9ja pastor will nt stop deceiving people, people will still attend d program
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Kubiatrealer(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
whatmoreng:
Tupac did songs with Royce da 5'9", Big Pun , Big L, Keysha Cole, Eminem and G-Unit etc years after his demise. Not new. Maybe they will playback his old preachings at the events
Bar man give this person a bottle of LEGEND
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by whatmoreng: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kubiatrealer:
Bar man give this person a bottle of LEGEND
Abeg make i collect pepper soup join?

1 Like

Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Wahala90: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Augiiee:

But OBJ, Babangida, TY Danjuma, Abdussalami et al respect people's vote abi? #ConfusedParty

Mumu. You mean IBB toppled a democratically elected govt? You are more fvoolish than I thought.
Re: Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir by Kubiatrealer(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
whatmoreng:

Aboeg make i collect pepper soup join?
Hahahaha��e go too much for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.