Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? (1264 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by yongbabe(f): 7:46pm On May 12, 2007
K in ma tutor class we decided 2 talk 2 d teacher about love,
n we asked her wat was d right age 4 some1 2 start datin,
n if we could realy love a guy 4 real n stuff like that.
And she told us that at this age a lot of us mistake passion for love.
n i started 2 wonder wat really is d diffrence?
i was hoppin u guys could help me out.
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by kike001(f): 2:10pm On May 14, 2007
love will last forever if its true love but passion is just for a little while
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by opuro(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2007
passion  is that which happen when u leave ur boobs open 4  guys to see free of charge, and the guy think wao
love is that which happen between ur dad and mum ok?
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by macalurs(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2007
passion is desire.

love is whatever you call it. Love could be passion, or something else.e
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by jkpretty(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2007
passion is a need, a want , an obsession for something

Love is natural, love grows, not after nuthing wink

kapish!
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by lololo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2007
Passion is a gift of the spirit combined with the totality of all the experiences we've lived through. It endows each of us with the power to live and communicate with unbridled enthusiasm. Passion is most evident when the mind, body and spirit work together to create, develop and articulate or make manifest our feelings, ideas and most sacred values.
Best of all, you can't fake it, NO LONG TINS

If love comes from appreciating goodness, it needn't just happen -- you can make it happen. Love is active. You can create it. Just focus on the good in another person (and everyone has some). If you can do this easily, you'll love easily.
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by macalurs(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2007
you awesome in your words lololo.
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by mariaa(f): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2007
Passion is a desire that needs immediate attention

While love is something that endures and lasts forever, ssomething that grows and comes from within.
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: What Is The Diffrence Between Love And Passion? by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
yongbabe:
K in ma tutor class we decided 2 talk 2 d teacher about love,
n we asked her wat was d right age 4 some1 2 start datin,
n if we could realy love a guy 4 real n stuff like that.
And she told us that at this age a lot of us mistake passion for love.
n i started 2 wonder wat really is d diffrence?
i was hoppin u guys could help me out.
A passion is a strong and uncontrollable emotion that drives you towards a target or goal. It is typically irrational and can fizzle out just as quickly as it started. undecided

But love is instead a decision made to devote and commit to a goal or idea. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman To Marry Sweetheart After 7 Years And Plum Job: / Is My Old Lady Right About Nigeian Men? / Wat Makes Up Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.