Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Stop Attacking My Family- Rochas Okorocha Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Attacking My Family- Rochas Okorocha Warns (315 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / ‘Don’t Play Bad Politics’ — Okorocha Warns Ndigbo Over Atiku’s Endorsement / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Attacking My Family- Rochas Okorocha Warns by Eskdale(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has said that the life of his daughter, Mrs. Uloma Nwosu, and other members of his family, are being threatened by close aides of his sucessor, Governor Emeka Ihedioha.

In a statement released by his Personal Assistant, Ebere Nzewuji, Okorocha accused a top Imo State government official of ordering thugs to attack Mrs. Nwosu in Owerri. He warned that the continuous attack on him and members of his family, if not checked, will lead to a total break down of law and order

“Few days ago, members of the Imo State Recovery Team went to her shop and looted her goods on the claims they were government property. They also went to the former first lady’s shop and carted away some containers. These were gift items and souvenirs she gives to first ladies and dignitaries during her annual August meeting, including items sold in her furniture shop.
These things happening in Imo State is very serious. It will lead to a total breakdown of law and order if care is not taken. We have reported to the police, even from the last incident, and we don’t think any serious action has been taken so far. We call on the authorities to do something about it before there is a breakdown of law and order.” the statement read

https://eskdalespot..com/2019/07/continuous-attack-on-me-and-my-family.html
for more shocking discoveries and attacks on Rochas

Re: Stop Attacking My Family- Rochas Okorocha Warns by PoliteActivist: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2019
When u dey loot e dey sweet u, now u no wan pay the price
Re: Stop Attacking My Family- Rochas Okorocha Warns by Katier00(f): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Karma lives next door, never forget that. What goes up, will surely make it way down. Too late to cry
Re: Stop Attacking My Family- Rochas Okorocha Warns by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2019
A clear example of short-term memory. Okoroawusa terrorised the entire state. If it had been possible for okoroawusa to import ISIL terrorists from Iraq and Syria, arm them and give them the task of destroying the entire southeast, he wouldn't hesitate.

Thank God for victory at last. Now his only supporters are boko haram minded people.
Re: Stop Attacking My Family- Rochas Okorocha Warns by saintjimos(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Stop Attacking My Family- Rochas Okorocha Warns by ipobarethieves: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided sad sad sad Igbo arevtheur 8wn enemy. Anyway, Okorocha /his thieving fam shud return all Imo govt properties

(1) (Reply)

Oil Firm Demands $9.8m From Emeka Offor’s Kaztec / UPDATED: WAEC Official Disowns Buhari’s Cambridge Credentials / FEMI FANI KAYODE : The History Of The Yoruba Is Entrenched In Courage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.